Status: Active

Seize The Day

Can you just hold me? or let me go?

Ronnie pushes Kenzi into his tent. After a while the rest of the FIR boys went to sleep. "Well, I think I'm gonna go to bed." Val says. Matt smiles. "Night boys." Matt says walking with his wife to the cabin. Jimmy was actually tired for once. Rare. He went to sleep in the tent with Zacky and Johnny, yelling at each other, right behind him.

"Tired?" Brian asks looking at me. I shake my head when actually I was exhausted. My head was pounding from not sleeping the night before at all. My stomach kept me up, begging to be emptied but I couldn't without waking anyone up.

"You?" I ask. Finally all the smores, beer, hot dogs and chocolate bars took it's toll on me. I felt sick.

"Oh yeah." He laughs. I nod and look into the fire. It was pitch black out side except for the fire. I was cold and jumped when I felt him pull me back off his knee into his lap. He takes his leather jacket covering us with it.

"Thanks." I say yawning lightly. His arms wrapped around my waist pulling me tightly to his chest. He kicks his feet up on a log stub. His face nuzzled into my hair. I shift in his arms trying not to put to much of my weight down on him.

"What are you doing?" He asks me.

"Trying not to crush you." I say matter-of-factly. He thought I was joking and laughed.

"Your not. Just lay back." He says and I nod. He picks up his beer and takes a swig then putting it to my lips. I shake my head.

"Na, I'm good." He nods and sets it down. "What time is it?" I yawn snuggling into his chest. He slides his hand under my butt and I jump. He laughs pulling his phone out of his pocket.

"A little after one." He says and I nod.

"Wanna go to sleep?" He asks and I shrug.

"I don't wanna get up. Your too comfy." He laughs and I feel his arms craddle my back and legs. He stands up suddenly and I flip. He sets me back down in the chair.

"You might wanna cover yourself." I nod covering my eyes with his coat. He picks up a pot of water and throws it on the water. The ashes went up into the air and I squeel. He laughs. "Come on." He says. The ambers were still glowing so I could see him just a little.

"No. I be comfy." He laughs and picks me up pressing my chest to his. I wrap my legs around his waist and he holds one arm around mine. He unzips his tent and we walk in. I drop down quietly. I see, in the corner, my Jack Skellington comforter, my Dark Angel pillow, my Dracula plush doll, and duffle bag at the end of it. Next to me was a purple comforter, a purple silk pillow and Brian's bag on the floor.

Huh. I wonder if Brian and Ronnie took their brains put them together and made this plan. I wonder if Kenzi is curled up in Ronnie's chest sleeping away.

I grab my fleece fuzzy pajama pants and purple long sleeve shirt. I look at Brian who was turned away from me. I sigh and pull my skinny jeans off. I shiver at how cold it was. I pull on my pajama pants and then slide my hoodie and t-shirt off. I went to go pull my bra off when I felt eyes boring into my back. I turn and see Brian laying under his comforter with an amused look on his face. I blush brightly turning away. I pull the shirt on and crawl under my blanket. I curl up in it and my eyes close slowly. Laying down in bed felt orgastic. A hand slipped under me pulling my body to Brian's. I lay my head on his chest. It was warm, soft and hard muscled. I realized he had no shirt on. His skin was so warm to touch. I craved it. I slip my hand across his stomach and hold onto him.

"Night, babygirl." He says. I yawn.

"Night."
♠ ♠ ♠
sorry it's been a while. My book is hugely addicting. lol. Love you all. Oh, and if anyone, this is just for me, wants a special shout out later in the story you have to comment of course but you have to message me, as in SabbyFreakShow, and tell me what you like about the story so far, what I can improve on and who your favorite character is. lol. I will only accept the first five messages so hurry!
7/2/12 updated. I hope you like it.