Status: Active

Seize The Day

Pancake Wedding

I woke up warmer than I would have thought, considering I had slept on the forest floor inside of a tent. I reached up to push hair out of my face, it was tickling me. When my fingers touched it I froze momentarily, my hair was much softer than this... My eyes opened and I looked at my hair. Only it wasn’t my hair. It was a darker flat black color that showed it wasn’t natural, but came from a box. I was also a lot shorter than my own mid back length.
“Mmm,” I heard a tired moan in my ear. My eyes went wide and I automatically checked to make sure I was still dressed.
Check.
Than it struck me that the reason I was in a tent was because we were camping.

Wow, I’m slow…

The groan I had heard was none other than Ronnie Radke, who took it upon himself to make sure I was sleeping in the spot beside him. Somehow during the night he moved so our bodies were pressed together, with only our individual blankets keeping them from touching. It was his hair that was in my face. My heart skipped a beat when I felt his warm breath against my neck. I pinched my arm, making sure I was awake; this sort of thing only happened in my dreams.
“Oww,” I whined, letting go of the flesh and rubbing it instead to subside the pain. My stomach did little flips when I thought about how I just slept with Ronnie Radke, sure it was only sleeping but my body still liked the way that sounded.

“Morning,” Ronnie’s raspy voice said. His hand slid down my waist until it rested on my hip.
”Good morning,” I turned, moving so I was laying flat on my back instead of my side, and stretched, making sure his hand left my body. I may have enjoyed the touch, but I’m not one for letting random guys get too comfortable with touching me. “How’d you sleep?” I was trying not to acknowledge the fact that we were cuddled up together when I awoke.
“Very well. It’s always a good night when I wake up to a beautiful girl asleep in my arms.” I could hear the smile in his voice.
My cheeked turned a lovely shade of pink, a fact I’m pretty sure he didn’t miss either, considering his smile got wider. “Pervert.” I gave him a smile, making sure he knew I was only kidding.
“But that’s what you love about me,” he retorted.
“Mhm, just keep telling yourself that,” I patted his arm and stood up, dropping the blankets to the ground around me.
“I will,” he called out as I zipped the tent back up as soon as I stepped out of it.

I made my way into the cabin to use the restroom and brush my teeth. Matt and Val were already awake, and Zacky was at the stove when I walked out there.
“What’s cookin’ good lookin’?” I peaked over his shoulder.
“Pancakes,” he laughed, flipping one over. They looked delicious.
“Zacky, you are perfect. You cook and you’re an amazing musician. Marry me?” I joked.
He laughed and kissed my cheek, something he’s taken a liking to doing. “How about we start with breakfast and talk about marriage later?”
I sighed dramatically, “Fineeee, but only because I’m starving.”
He grabbed a paper plate and put some of the pancakes from the pan onto it. “Well go eat before the rest of them wake up.”
I gave him a tight hug and took the plate, “You’re so damn nice.” I poured syrup over the hot cakes and immediately dug in.
I had just stabbed my fork into another bite when the cabin door opened again and more people walked in. I held my fork up in the air, “Zacky, these have got to be the best pancakes in the world.”
“Why thank you. The secret is adding chocolate to it.” Zacky smiled.
I felt a hand wrap around my wrist and found Ronnie was the one who had gotten a hold of me. He smiled and leaned down, stealing the pancake right off my fork.
“NOOOO, that’s mineeee,” I whined, yanking my hand away from him.
“Well, you can have it back if you want.” Ronnie stuck out his tongue out, showing the half chewed mush.
I made a disgusted face at him, “No thanks…” I turned to Zacky, “Hubby dear, can I have another pancake?”
“Sure, wifey poo.” He played along, flipping a new pancake onto my plate.

Ronnie raised an eyebrow, “Hubby? Wifey? When’d you two get married?”

Zacky and I exchanged a smile before I turned back to Ronnie, “Right after breakfast.”
♠ ♠ ♠
You know you would LOVE to wake up in Ronnie's arms, and then have Zacky make breakfast for you. :P

Leave a comment if you agree