Status: Two authors... it gets a little difficult.

Hey Baby

It's Too Late to Pretend;

"I wanna' do it again sometime." I stared at him in shock, trying to register what he just said. A small smile creped on my lips. I rested my head on his chest gently, looking around making sure no one was watching.

I guess I should say no, but I just can't. Haley and Nick were in a fight; they weren't dating at the moment. And it's a little too late to pretend that I hate Nick. I have a feeling for him that I never had with any other guy I dated. I looked back at Nick, seeing a slightly worried look in his dark, chocolate eyes.

"I do, too. But we can't here. Meet me at my house, tell Haley you're leaving, that your mom needs you or something. I'll ride home, you just meet me there."

I saw him nod, running off in the direction of the bathrooms, more than likely, he'll have to wait a while for Haley to come out of there. She was probably dousing her eyes with more make-up.

I walked over to Andrew, putting on a fake sick look. I tapped his shoulder gently.

"Andrew, I was wondering if you could drive me home. I'm feeling a little sick." He nodded gently, saying goodbye to his friend he was talking to.

++++

Haley

I walked out of the bathroom, a somewhat confident smirk on my lips; I knew that Nick would say no to me, when he knew what he was doing. But if he didn't know what he was doing; he would say yes. Basically, I was going to get him fucking drunk, bring him to my house, and seduce him. Simple as that. But first, I had to go home.

I walked up to Nick, a fake sick look on my face. I've saw Leighton use this look; and considering we have the same face, I knew it worked on me.

"Nicky, baby, I'm going to have one of my friends drive me to their house. Can you meet me at my house in a few hours though, I still want to make the best of the night." Nick shook his head side to side.

"No, I can't. My mom needs me for something." I just scowled.

"Can't you just forget your mother? I'm more important Nick! If you don't realize that, I'm ending this!" He just chuckled in a monotone.

"You'll break up with me because I'm not having sex with you? Wow, you have such class, Haley. I think I'll just break up with you now. All you seem to care about lately is sex. I'm not giving myself to you." Nick's voice was in a menacing whisper, while mine was loud, and no doubt dramatic, causing the whole dance floor to look at us oddly. Nick noticed, and I really didn't care.

"You can't break up with me! No one breaks up with me!" He just seemed to use that same monotone chuckle, getting real close in my face, "Watch me. I found someone better, too. Someone that actually respects he virginity, and respects mine."

I frowned slightly, having a real bad feeling in my gut. And I knew it wasn't just because Nick broke up with me.
++++++
Nick

I parked in the John's driveway, being slightly proud that I just broke up with Haley. All though it was a spur of the moment thing; it still made me feel a little less guilty about kissing Leighton.

I hopped out of my car, running to the front door, I knew that there was a key under the mat, so I grabbed it, unlocking the door. I ran into Haley and Leighton's room, running a nervous hand through my hair.

About a half hour later of listening to Leighton's iPod, I heard the door open and I smile widely, running to the front door, looking at her casual clothes, figuring she changed at a friends house.

"Nic-" I covered my lips with hers before she could finish, gently bringing her up against the wall. The kiss didn't feel right, though. There weren't those sparks like there were before.

"Leighton, what's wrong?" She looked at me, shocked.

"What the fuck!? Leighton! I'm Haley!" i widened my eyes slightly. But then something hit me. Leighton was supposed to be here. And I had a really bad feeling in my gut.

"Haley, I'll explain later. But something's wrong with Leighton. She was supposed to be here a while ago. Something's wrong, Haley, I have to go." Haley forcefully grabbed my arm.

"Nick, something is wrong with her, I had that feeling, too. And as mad as I am at you, I think that we should look at Andrew's first. I've always had a bad feeling about him." All emotion from Haley's eyes were drained, probably looking just like mine.

"Okay. You can drive with me, if she's not at Andrew's; I know where he usually goes. Just come on." And with that; we were both speeding off in my car, hopping for the best. Although I knew something was up; I could just feel it.
♠ ♠ ♠
Well, hello there.

I bet you hate Kim and I for all the cliffhangers lately, huh? hehe. Sorry, but it had to be done.

Well, I hope you guys know the deal. Comment, subscribe, all that jazz. :)