Status: Completed.

I Can Wait Forever

Cassie O'Brian and Patrick Stump have been dating since September last year. Patrick being the lead singer of Fall Out Boy, he is often away on tour, for his band. Cassie has had time to adjust to that of girlfriend to a rockstar that is on the road half as much as the time he spends at home.

She knows that Patrick will be forever faithful to her, and her the same to him. She wouldn't even give it a second thought and neither would he. The current tour that Patrick was on was for 6 months, and it is nearly time for him to be returning. During those months of being apart, it's felt like forever for both parties, as it always does.

Being away from each other still hasn't gotten any easier on them, but they phone each other every chance they get, they e-mail and text each other, telling each other that they can wait forever. But will this last forever?

[N.B.] If you think for one moment that I own Patrick Stump or Pete Wentz - even though that would be awesome if I did - which I don't - then you a terribly mistaken. I just love writing about them.

Title Credit: I Can Wait Forever – Simple Plan.
Chapter Title Credit: Love Story – Taylor Swift.
Layout Credit: Me, Google & Mibba.
Contents Credit: Me.
Thank you for reading, I hope you enjoy it.
Kaitlin xx
  1. Love Story.
    Bang.