When I Look At You

Honeymoon

“Are we there yet?” Faith asked, turning in her seat to face her husband.

“Faith, sweetheart, love of my life, we’ve only been in the air for an hour and a half. We’re still over the continental US. You’re crazy if you think we’re anywhere near where I’m taking you.” he said, winking at her.

“A-ha!” she exclaimed, sticking a finger in his face.

“What?”

“We’re going out of the country.” She said smugly. “Now… I know you’re not taking me to Paris because that’s so… cliché. You don’t do cliché.”

“Hey, I said continental US… for all you know it could still be in the country.”

“No. I know you, Nick Jonas. Hawaii is also too cliché for you and you would never in a million years think of Alaska for a honeymoon vacation. Anniversary, maybe… but not a honeymoon. No… my bet is on either… London or… Sydney.”

“Oh, so it’s a bet now?”

“Yes. I will give you ten bucks if I am wrong.”

“Sweet. You’ll just have to wait to find out.” He said. She let out a sigh and crossed her arms, turning to the window.

Faith looked down at the clouds surrounding the plane as they flew over the United States. Her mind started to wander as she looked. She couldn’t believe she was married to Nick now. Her thoughts traveled back to her wedding reception. Her dance with Nick was so beautiful, so intimate. She smiled as she closed her eyes and remembered as he spun her around. However, when she looked up it wasn’t Nick she was dancing with. It was Joe.

Faith jumped in her seat and opened her eyes turning to look at Nick. He didn’t seem to have noticed her become startled as he was still looking through the magazine he bought before boarding. Faith let out a sigh and looked out the window again, wondering where Nick, her husband, was taking her.

****

“Faith? Faith, wake up.” Nick said, gently shaking his wife’s body.

“Mm?” she groaned, her eyes fluttering open.

“We’re going to land soon and you have to put your seat up.”

“Oh, good. I get to hear where we’re landing.” She said, sitting up.

“Not quite yet.” Nick said with a smirk. “They already announced the weather conditions. You won’t hear it until we’ve come to a full stop and the flight attendants welcome us.”

“You’re mean.” Faith pouted, turning to look out the window. “I can’t see anything!” she pouted and Nick laughed. “Mean, mean, mean.”

“Hey,” Nick whispered, turning her face to his. “We’re married.”

“Yeah,” Faith whispered, a smile creeping onto her face.

“We’re married and about to embark on our honeymoon.”

“I know.”

“It’s weird.”

“Excuse me?” Faith asked with a laugh.

“I mean… it seems just yesterday that we met. I never thought in a million years we’d be married. I never thought you’d actually date me.”

“Nick!” Faith gasped. “Why wouldn’t I date you?”

“Honestly?” he asked and she nodded her head. “I thought you’d end up with Joe.”

“Why would you think that?” Faith asked automatically.

“I don’t know.” Nick said, shrugging. “You two just seemed to have this chemistry. I guess I was wrong.” He said, leaning across to kiss her.

“Yeah,” Faith whispered, looking past Nick as he hugged her now, her mind wandering.

The two sat upright again and Nick clasped his hand in Faith’s. The plane started to descend into their destination. Finally, after many minutes of agony on Faith’s part, the plane came to a complete stop and the static of the microphone was heard as the captain got ready to speak.

“Ladies and gentleman, we have successfully landed in Madrid. Thank you for flying with us today and enjoy your stay.”

“We’re in Madrid?!” Faith exclaimed, turning to Nick who had a large smile on his face. “As in Spain?”

“Where else?” he chuckled.

“I can’t believe we’re in Spain.” She said as they exited the plane. “I’ve always wanted to go to Spain.”

“I know.” Nick said, smiling as he led her through the airport.

They patiently waited for their luggage, occasionally stealing a kiss or two. Things were slightly simpler now that the Jonas Brothers’ fame had started to die down a little. They were still celebrities but they were able to go places now without hundreds of paparazzi following them. Finally, their luggage was collected and Nick led Faith to an entrance where he found the car service he had hired.

“Where are we staying?” Faith asked as she climbed into the car, Nick following her.

“The Hotel Ritz Madrid.” He said as the driver started driving through the streets of Madrid.

“The Ritz is fancy.” She said and he nodded his head. “We don’t have to stay at a fancy hotel.”

“You’re the one who gave me total control of the honeymoon.” He said with a laugh. The drive was short and soon enough they were pulling up in front of the hotel.

“Nick, tell me this isn’t our hotel.” Faith said as the car came to a stop.

“Um… okay. This isn’t our hotel.” He said, opening the door.

“Then, why are you getting out of the car?”

“Because this is our hotel.” Nick said with a laugh. He climbed out and walked around to her door, pulling it open.

“But you said it wasn’t our hotel.”

“Because you told me to say that!”

“I know. I’m sorry. I just can’t believe that you booked us in this hotel. It’s beautiful.”

“And it’s right across the street from The Prado.”

“Shut up!” Faith said, smacking Nick’s chest. He laughed and spun her around. There, across the street was The Prado Museum. One of the most famous museums in the world. Nick stood behind Faith and wrapped his arms around her waist.

“Are you happy?” he whispered. Faith smiled and turned in Nick’s arms.

“Nicholas Jonas. I am so incredibly happy right now I might explode.”

“Well, now, we can’t have that.” Nick said with a smirk. He released her body, except her hand, and led her inside the hotel.
♠ ♠ ♠
Sorry it took so long for thissssss.

So in case you haven't figured it out I've decided to do every other chapter Fatih's perspective and the other's will be Joe's so obviously, chapter 4 will be Joe's perspective XD

Thanks so much for reading! Thoughts???

C/R/S

~Steph <3