Status: Inactive/discontinued

The Only Way Out

Why Can't It Be Easy?

Image

“Hello?”

“Hello? Mom?”

“Hi, honey! How has your time been with the band?”

“It’s been great! Look, mom, I’m going to be staying with them another two nights, okay? Just calling to let you know.”

“Oh, okay, honey. Have fun and be safe! I was going to make your favorite dish tonight for supper but I guess I’ll have to wait for your arrival!”

“Oh, I’m sorry, mom. I’ll be home soon. Well, I have to go! I love you, bye!”

“Alright, sweetie, love you too, bye-bye now!”

Ava’s mother hung up the phone with a smile on her face. She was quite content to know that her daughter was finally opening up to a new group of people and having fun for once. She took a satisfied breath and continued to read her morning paper.

**

“So what do you guys want to do today?” My brother asked the group.

I looked around and saw a lot of shrugs and questioned looks from my new friends. Finally I heard someone say, “we should go to that huge Cruz ship and have dinner tonight!”

“Yeah! Great idea! Let’s go make reservations!” I heard someone else say.

I just smiled and nodded while continuing to look around at everyone. I made quick eye contact with Shawn then looked away. My heart thumped out of my chest.

“Well, everyone, I’m sure these reservations will be a lucky catch, so go get dressed right now so we can leave as soon as possible,” Jessica told the group.

With that, Christy grabbed my hand and dragged me into the room where our bag was so that we could decide what to wear. We rummaged around in our bag for a while but found relatively nothing nice enough for dinner on a Cruz Ship.

“Fuck. What are we going to do?” Christy asked me while collapsing on the bed nearest to her.

“I don’t know,” I shrugged looking at our gutted suitcase.

She let out an angered growl just when Jessica walked into the room.

“Hey, girls... I called the Cruz line, and our reservation isn’t for another two hours.”

“That’s perfect!” Christy sprung up from the bed excitedly, “Ava, let’s go shopping!”

I smiled and said, “of course, I’d love to.”

“Would you like to join us?” Christy asked Jessica as she grabbed her purse off the ground.

“Oh, no thanks, girls. You go ahead and have fun! I’ll stay here and keep the guys in check,” she smiled and winked at us.

“Okay, we’ll see you all soon!” Christy responded.

I grabbed my purse, quickly fixed my hair and make up then walked with Christy out the front door of our hotel room.

“Ooh, how about this one?” Christy held up a purple, strapless, knee-length cocktail dress at the small boutique we were inside.

“That’s cute for you! But I want something a little less… Colorful,” I responded.

“But why?” Christy looked at me confused.

“I want to go simple this time. Maybe it’ll bring out my accents a bit more, ya know?” I asked as I ran my fingers over the fabrics of numerous dresses.

“Trying to impress someone?” Christy smirked at me.

“As a matter of fact, yes,” I smirked back at her from a different aisle of clothes.

“I know who it is.”

“I know you do,” I laughed.

“What about this hot thing?” Christy held up another short, sexy cocktail dress.

“Oh my god! I love it!” I screeched, causing a few customers to stare at Christy and I.

I ran over to Christy and held the dress in my hands so I could examine it better. I smiled and ran over to the dressing room to try it on. It fit perfectly. It was like the dress was meant for me. I stepped out of the small dressing room to show Christy.

“Wow. That looks great on you! You’re getting it. Now let me try mine on!” Christy insisted.

“Okay, okay! Hold on!” I yelled once I was back inside the dressing room.

When she walked out she looked like a princess – and she knew it too. She twirled around in the purple dress letting her platinum blonde hair whip in a circle brushing against her face. Her smile was so outrageously huge that I thought it might take up her entire face. I hadn’t seen her this satisfied in a long time.

“That – wow – you need to buy that, Christy!” I yelled once she was finished twirling around a couple times.

She only blushed a little and said, “thank you!”

After we purchased our dresses and some high heels to match, we headed happily out of the small boutique. We walked a few blocks to get back to the hotel, went up the beautiful glass staircase and finally entered our hotel room. When we got inside, everyone else was lounging around restlessly like they were dependant upon Christy and I arriving faster. I just smiled and made eye contact with Shawn and my brother then proceeded into the room with Christy so we could get ready to leave.

“I can’t wait for this night,” Christy started when we got into the room and closed the door behind us, “I’m going to hook up with Mike.”

I just looked at her and rolled my eyes. She was always thinking about her next move with a hot guy. It never changed.
I took my new dress out, ripped the tags off and slipped it on my slender body.

“I want something exciting to happen to me tonight too,” I frowned knowing my wish wouldn’t come true.

“Then let it happen, Ava,” she answered simply.

“I don’t think I can. I don’t trust anyone here except you and my brother still. And it won’t change over night. Especially after what already ‘happened’ with Daniel. I still can’t believe it. And I don’t even know exactly what happened! It’s humiliating.”

“Ava, listen to me, it’s going to be fine. No one else will do that to you. For one, your brother won’t allow it, and two, it only happened because we were all hammered that night,” she reasoned.

“I guess,” I shrugged while fixing my hair in the mirror.

Soon, Christy joined me in the bathroom so she could do her hair and make up as well.

**

The Cruz Ship was enormous, glamorous, and beautiful. We all stepped into the Dining Hall together, our eyes glued to its beauty inside, paired with the sun setting outside. We were all in awe. I held Christy’s hand because the small dose of Heroin I did before we left was making me feel a need for human contact – but luckily not because I was feeling shy at the time. My fingers tingled at the delicate touch of her skin against mine, and my heart fluttered when Shawn looked at me sensually. Or at least in my mind’s eye it was a sensual look. I sighed heavily, knowing I wanted Shawn, but I was still too shy to claim him mine, on Heroin or not.

We were all seated together at a big table. I was across from Christy and Mike, my brother was to the right of me and Shawn was to my left. I looked at Christy and she smiled and winked at me. I smiled back sheepishly and picked up the menu to scan over the choices. Every entrée was in French, with small English subtitles below them explaining what they meant.

I was startled by the warm touch of fingers running up my thigh. I looked over and realized that it was Shawn. When he did this, he looked forward at Jessica while she talked, acting as though nothing was going on under the table. His soft fingers made shivers run up my spine and my heart started to race faster than it has in years. He only ran his fingers up my thigh once and then stopped, pulling his hand away. I was shocked; I didn’t know what to do or how to react, but he wasn’t looking at me, so I suppose it didn’t matter.

My eyes must have gotten very wide or my facial expression gave me away but I felt a kick from under the table. I looked up to see Christy giving me a surprised, confused look and then she mouthed silently, ‘what happened?’ I only nodded my head and smirked with delight.

After we ate our deliciously expensive meal, we all chatted at the table over dessert and coffee. I felt Shawn’s fingers once again trail themselves lightly up my thigh a couple times, and then they made way to my inner left thigh curiously, almost touching my ‘forbidden’ spot. I shuttered with pleasure. He took his hand away again and kept it on the table.
I didn’t know why he was doing this to me, but I really, secretly enjoyed it. Or maybe it wasn’t as secret as I hoped.

“Meet me outside,” Shawn finally whispered in my ear.

His warm breath gave me chills once again when it hit my skin. He then got up and waked away. I waited a few, long minutes before I got up as well and announced that I was going to use the Lady’s Room. I winked at Christy and she smiled at me. I knew she knew my secret. She knew all of them – except for one.

When I walked outside, it was still warm, but dark. I spotted Shawn looking out into the ocean with his hands resting on the railing of the Cruz Ship.

“Hi, Ava,” he said with his back still facing me, almost like he somehow knew it was me and not someone else.

“Hi,” I responded when I was beside him.

He turned to face me and looked in my eyes deeply as if he was searching for answers to some hidden questions. I looked back at him shyly then broke his stare by looking down at my hands. I was nervous at what was going to happen next, even though I wasn’t sure what that was going to be.
His magical fingers ran lightly over my cheek and slightly down my neck once I looked up at him again. His touch gave me goose bumps.

“Come with me back to the hotel room while everyone else is still here?” He half asked, half demanded.

“O-okay…” I stuttered, not knowing what to think of the situation, but the Heroin took over my body and told me to go with him.

He took my hand and led me out the back of the ship, onto the dock, and finally back to the hotel. I had to take my heels off halfway there because walking on them hurt my feet. Shawn offered to carry me but I declined. I thought it would look too strange for our busy surroundings.

When we got back to the hotel room, I quickly made my way into the bathroom before he could protest so I could inject a small amount of Heroin again. I knew something was going down tonight, and I wanted to be fully prepared.
The warm fluid entered my bloodstream so quickly that I had to breath extra heavy and rest against the wall for a moment. I took a few deep breaths, calmed myself, and came out of the bathroom only to see Shawn sitting at the edge of my bed.

He smiled and said, “hello, beautiful.”

“Hello again,” I said playfully while sitting next to him on the bed.

He turned toward me and ran his fingers down my right arm. I tilted my head backwards feeling some sort of pleasure from his touch. Then he ran them over my chest and collarbone while my head was still back. I wanted him so badly at this point that I just couldn’t control myself. But I took it as slow as possible; mimicking his movements. I let my head come forward and then I leaned closer to him. I gently kissed his jawbone and made my way kissing down his soft neck. He let out a quiet moan, and when my kisses became more and more playful, his grasp on my arms got tighter.

And then, the most amazing thing happened: He lifted my chin up with his finger so I could look him in the eyes, then he leaned closer and closer to me, planting the most breathtaking kiss on my succulent lips. The kiss lasted forever, but I wasn’t complaining. I explored the features of his body with my hands, but it wasn’t good enough. I wanted to feel him without clothes on, but I knew I had to wait. I couldn’t believe what was happening, and for moments, I thought I was dreaming.
My hand ‘accidentally’ ran over his manhood and I could feel that it was nearly hard. I smiled at the feeling while we continued to kiss. He laughed very lightly knowing what I had discovered.

“Yeah,” he said while pulled away from the kiss, “you’ve been doing that to me all night long. Even just by sitting there lookin’ pretty,” he rubbed the back of his head nervously.

I bit my bottom lip, “I like that.”

Then I leaned in to give him a tender kiss on his lips. I was all too into him now, I just couldn’t hold back. I still felt the Heroin rushing through my veins, working at my mind so that it wasn’t afraid.

I got up from the bed so I could slowly crawl onto Shawn’s lap, continuing to kiss his soft lips and bite at them. His arms wrapped around my waist as if that’s where they were meant to be.

“Fuck, baby, you have me so turned on right now,” he admitted in between kisses.

“Mmm, I am too,” I whispered into his ear.

I grinded my hips against his lap, letting my clit rub on his skinny jeans through my thin panties. I moaned a little bit when I did this, and in response, Shawn leaned down and kissed and bit my chest. He then inserted one of his fingers into my wet pussy and glided it in and out very slowly. I moaned in even more satisfaction than I was in before, grabbing hold of his skin on his back very aggressively. I put my hands on his shoulders and pushed him down so he was lying on the bed and I was still on top of him, his finger still inside me. I thrusted my hips against the thrusting of his finger, and I made his other fingers hit my clit as well with each movement.

“Oh my god. I’m gonna cum…” I admitted, breathing heavily and with a high-pitched voice.

“Let loose on me, baby,” he said while biting my jawbone and then kissing my lips.

When my long-awaited orgasm finally came, I broke out in a series of gasps and moans that I just couldn’t keep quiet. My clit pulsated with pleasure as I kept moving on top of his fingers, my muscles tensed and I grabbed the bed spread below my hands. He let out a low growl in his throat as I was moaning.
Everything only got rougher from there. And by rough, I meant fucking rough, in a good way, of course. When my orgasm was over, Shawn flipped me over so that he was on top of me now. He kissed my lips and chest a few more times then started taking my dress off.

“As beautiful as you look in this, it needs to come off right now,” he said while tugging at the material in desperation.

I bit my lip nervously, not knowing if I was ready to show him my body yet.

“I-I can’t do this,” I started to get up from underneath him.

“What do you mean?” He asked, letting me get up.

“I don’t know if I’m ready for that…” I trailed off, not looking at him while touching my shoulder.

“I understand,” he sounded extremely disappointed.

“I had such a great time with you, and thank you, but I’m just going to go wait for the others,” I put my heels back on and walked out of the hotel room, leaving Shawn to sit on the bed utterly confused and sadly hurt.

I mentally beat myself up. I couldn’t believe what I had just done to Shawn. After all of that!
♠ ♠ ♠
Sorry it's been so long! I started to get busy, and then I got writer's block. But here you go! And this chapter is longer than the usual, and I think I'm going to post another one right after this. I hope you like it! It starts getting intense. :]