From the Earth to the Morgue

Chapter 6

Gerard’s P.O.V

“BERT!” I yelled out. I haven’t seen him ina long time! There he was. Following Jeph, Brandon, and Quinn. His best friends.. He walked among them. As if they could see him. Crazy ol’ bastard

Bert swiftly turned around. His gaze fell on me. I was there grinning like an idiot and Bert’s normal expression turned to one full of fury. I was confused; wouldn't he be very happy to see me?

Then he lunged at me. What is it with people lunging at me today. I gasped in shock and made an “oof” sound as Bert jumped o n my and began to swiftly punch my stomach. It hurt like a bitch.

He grabbed a hold of my shoulders and began to slam my head on the concrete. I yelped in pain. Wondering why he was acting like this. I managed to get a glance of Bob, Ray, Mikey, and Frank instead of Bert’s fury filled eyes.

They just stood there. Mouths slightly open and bob with a smirk on his face. Frank, cowering in fear behind Mikey. I remembered when Bert tried to rape Frank. I shuddered at the thought. Bert finally stopped. My head hurt. My ears were thumping.

“YOU SON OF A BITCH! I JUST HAD TO HELP YOU DIDN'T I! IF I DIDN'T’T HELP YOU I COULD BEEN OUT THERE TOURING WITH THE USED! BUT NO! YOU JUST HAD TO BRING YOUR SORRY ASS TO MY HOUSE AND BEG FOR HELP! YOU DESTROYED ME AND MY CAREER” he jabbed his finger at my chest “THE CD WAS A BIG HIT! DID YOU KNOW THAT? BECAUSE OF YOU I WOULD NEVER HAVE A CHANCE TO DO WHAT I LOVE! TO PLAY MUSIC!”

he burst into tears. Sobbing uncontrollably on the ground.he was right. I destroyed him. I sat up and rubbed circles on his back

“DON’T TOUCH ME!” he barked throwing a punch at my face. I held my hand in my face whimpering in pain

heard Ray mutter to Mikey “he’s finally getting what he deserves” I looked up at Mikey with pleading eyes. He just shook his head. And we just sat there. Watching Bert bring his legs up to his chest, lie on the floor, and cry… just cry

so how does it feel to know that you destroyed someone? It feels like shit. I watched my friend on the ground choking out sobs and thought to myself

what have I done
____________________________________________________________________
I am so sorry I haven’t updated in a very long time. Those who update , I don’t know how you do it. I feel horrible not updating this story and just leaving you guys waiting for an update.