‹ Prequel: Sick Little Games
Status: Completed. (But please continue to comment. I'd like to know what you thought of the story overall.)

We've Got Unfinished Business

Let the Walls Break Down

Jack and I both lay comfy together on a couch at my New Jersey home. My head lied in Jack’s lap as he subconsciously played with my hair. As the movie dragged on my eye lids became heavy. I glanced at the time, almost twelve in the morning the next day. However, next thing I knew everything was slipped and I was so close to sleeping.

“Hey, Babe, you sleeping?” Jack quietly asked moving a bit most likely trying to look at my face. I mumbled a grumbled response. Then Jack leaned down near my ear and whispered, “I was just wondering if you’d marry me.”

As those words came out my consciousness came crawling right back to me. I flipped on my back so I was looking up at Jack who had a sweet smile on his face. He brought his hand down to lightly brush my cheek.

“Marry you?” I repeated unsure if I was shocked or so unbelievably happy as Jack nodded.

“I know I’m not doing it the right way, but I like to think outside the box,” Jack chuckled.

“Like always,” I smiled then continued, “Yes.”

Then Jack and I collided lips and kissed. Marriage. A big step for Jack Barakat, but we were so helplessly in love. Corny, I know, but it was the only way to put this feeling. I mean he just asked to marry me and I just said yes.

-------------------------------------

Around half a year later Jack, Alex, and I were clowning around at the recording studio I work at in L.A. I was on my break and Jack and Alex had surprised me by popping up for a quick visit. We were sitting on the couch in the actual sound proof room being loud and what not. We had gotten Wendy’s because it was easy.

“Chug it! Chug it!” Alex chanted as he pumped his fist in the air. Jack smiled goofily with a nod as he started to chug his half filled medium coke-a-cola. I rolled my eyes and then whacked his cup and it went flying toward Alex since Jack was in the middle of us both. The soda opened and soaked Alex with what was left of the drink.

“FUCK!” Alex shouted as he jumped out.

“Better you then the couch,” I joked and I leaned over Jack and patted the black leather couch to check if it was wet. Then as I was getting ready to move back, Jack grabbed me and we crashed to the ground, and out of no where he started to tickle me.

“Oh, hey when I said fuck I wasn’t telling anyone to actually fuck guys,” Alex exclaimed with a laugh.

“Well at least I might be getting some right now,” I smiled sticking my tongue out.

“Sheesh when are you going to get married anyway, huh?” Alex asked placing his hands on his hips.

“When we’re ready,” Jack and I stated in unison.

“Why don’t you just get married now? I mean you seem to be on the right page anyway,” Alex smirked looking down at me. I then grabbed his leg and yanked him down with us. He landed with a loud thud and “oomph.”

“Now fuck yourself and we’ll both be getting laid Mr. Gaskarth,” I shouted with a laugh as Jack began to tickle me again. Then next thing I knew Alex started to unbutton his pants and I shrieked, “I didn’t mean literally!”

“Haha, I knew that,” he laughed as he buttoned his pants back up and then got up and started to help Jack tickle me.

“You guys are crazy!” I gasped as I struggled for air from all my laughing.

---------------------------------------

“You look exquisite,” Jack muttered as he laid his forehead on mine and we danced while looking into each others eyes.

“Did Alex tell you the definition of that word or did you look it up?” I lightly chuckled with a small smile.

“I learned it all on my own, aren’t you proud?” he replied as he twirled me around and brought me back to him.

“Oh, very,” I whispered, “Did I tell you, you look enchanting?”

“That’s cool I’ve always wanted to looked like those princes out of those silly fairytales,” Jack laughed as he pulled his face away from mine. He looked me over and gave a whistle saying, “Damn you look good.”

I myself, looked down at my long white dress with small sparking silver beads around my torso. Then I looked at Jack and he just looked so handsome in a black tuxedo and tie.
The reception was just beginning with this first dance of ours at this moment. Looking around I saw my parents in tears while snapping pictures, Jack’s parents looking touched, and the crew looking happy for the both of us.
After the song ended Jack and I kissed as people cheered. We headed to our seat together as people started a toast before the waiters took the orders and we would be left to party and eat for the rest of the night. So Jack and I stood to start the toast.

“Guys I think I can speak for the both of us when I say,” Jack started, “Thank you so much being here to celebrate our marriage.”

Finally!” someone shouted and I suspected that it was Alex.

“Aw give us a break we were only engaged for two years!” I laughed, “But now we we're just ready to take it to the next level.”

“So thank you everyone!” Jack exclaimed as we both sat back down.

“Now hold up we’ve got some toasts to give too,” Rian stated getting up following Zack and Alex whom were beside us already.

“Oh yeah like what?” I mumbled a bit nervous. My family was here and I knew these guys could have a foul and dirty mouth like Jack, but that didn’t bother me though maybe them.

“We’ve put together another video!” Alex happily shouted with a wide smile. I was taken aback as for some reason I just got emotional. These guys were so thoughtful.

A few minutes later after telling us while I had gone out on tour with them again behind our backs they had asked Cobra Starship, The Maine, Boys Like Girls, and Hey Monday to congratulate us on our marriage.
After watching each member from a band talk individually or in a group I was laughing and crying. I wished so much that they all could have made it to our wedding, but unfortunately they were all out on tour. Next, pictures taken recently or old showed up. Everyone in the room loved the slide and so did Jack and I.

“We’ve got copies if anyone wants them,” Zack stated after the video had ended.

“9.99,” Vinny shouted from table ten and everyone burst out laughing or light chuckle if they didn't know he was a Merch salesmen.

---------------------------------------

I sighed stepping through our first house and there was one word to describe it, amazing. The house was perfect for the both of us. Though Jack was on tour a lot we could still escape to our new small Maryland house together when he wasn’t on tour and I wasn’t working. We still kept my small house in New Jersey since it was practically paid off and when I was in California I roomed with a good friend of mine so I wasn’t alone all the time. We had things planed out to the point, but somewhere along the line it always changed, but that was the fun of it.

Together nothing could stop the two of us. Apart we stayed strong while constantly talking over Stickam, Twitter, or just emailing each other as much as we could.
♠ ♠ ♠
Haha alright well I know I said this was to come out soon, but this wasn't soon was it? I'm so sorry. I just have been doing a lot and I still can't get my internet on my computer in my room. Yadda Yadda. You don't want to hear my excuses. lol.

Anyway. The afterward! Kinda typical, I know, but I figured you people would like it.

Heres the link to my new Adam Young story.

Image