Guilty Pleasure About a Girl

Interview

Since we got officially added to the tour Ali and I only had about two or three interviews as a band so we were extremely excited for this interview we were having in …… for an online magazine, especially since we were going to have both Bill and Gabe with us during the interview.

“girls” Bill started his daily lecture when the four of us were gathered in front of the mirror “is your first formal interview and as always you have to look your best” he smiled “not that you don’t look good already!” he kissed me in the forehead when he saw my lack of agreement to his comment “and most important” he hugged me by the side “all you say is going to be used against you sooner or later”

Gabe looked at him, then at Ali and finally back to William. Bill parted his lips open as if he was going to say something but he didn’t, he just observed Gabe, just like I did. Saporta stared at her as she put eyeliner in her eyes, he had a small smile in his face then hugged her from behind. He smelled her hair and kissed her in the cheek, she smiled.
For some reason I had a bad feeling when I saw that.
“how do I look?” she asked him

“good” he kissed her again

“ “good” as in “pretty”, “cute” or “I only said “good” so you wouldn’t be upset but you should go change”?”

“you look ok, Ali” he kissed her cheek again and left the room, Ali stared at her reflection in the mirror with a hurt expression.

“you look very pretty, Ali” William told her and she smiled at him, I knew her well enough to tell she was faking it.

“thank you” she smiled and walked back to changing area.

William sighed “I hate butting in but this is absolutely needed” I looked up at him, he looked a bit worried “talk to her, I’ll go get Gabe” I nodded “you look beautiful by the way” he gave me a quick kiss and left.

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

“I’m ok, I swear!” Ali told me as she changed her shirt, she has always being an awful liar, that’s why she opted for never lying when she was younger.

“dude, I recognize that look on your face miles away!” she sighed and headed back to the mirror, I followed her.

“remember the time when we were at our apartment and we couldn’t sleep?” she hugged her stomach “when we had waves of fear and anxiousness and we were sweating like pigs?” I nodded. That night was awful, for some reason we both were feeling scared and then we wanted to run the fuck out of the apartment and then we started to sweat and then fear overpowered our bodies, it was really fucked up. “I’m feeling like that” I remained in silence, I didn’t know what to tell her. She has always had that sort of feelings when something was coming, it was weird.

“I’m sorry” she looked at herself in the mirror’s reflection

“is not Gabriel, you know?” she smiled, trying to fool herself. “is me and I know it” unsure of what to say or if what she meant wasn’t what I understood; I decided to remain in silence once again.
“are you ready?” a genuine smile appeared on her face

“yeah” I smiled too “and very excited” and just as I finished my sentence William walked into the room and told us the girl who was going to do the interview had just arrived.

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

The four of us sat on a large red couch; William was at my right, Ali at my left and Gabe was sitting next to her. In front of us there was another small couch were the interviewer sat.

The first couple of minutes of the interview were smooth and nice; she asked us about how we got discovered and how was the life on the road treating us but then the interview turned a bit more personal.

She started asking the four of us about current and previous relationships along with our tour crush.
William answered all questions like a pro; he admitted he currently had a girlfriend. He said they ended up together after only a few days of meeting her and that he felt a connection with her since he first saw her. I wanted to jump in happiness at his response. I felt the urge of kissing him but I had to repress it.

I was asked the same and said I had a boyfriend who made me the happiest girl on earth. I told her he was the most loving and caring guy I’ve ever been with and that even though we were very different from each other, the very few things we had in common were enough to make us a very happy couple.
I looked at him out of the corner of my eye, he had a smile on his beautiful face.

Then it was Ali’s turn: she said she was currently in a relationship, she adored the guy she was with and that she has never been happier in her whole life. She had a small but full of happiness smile on her face as she responded and waited for Gabe’s response when the interviewer asked him the same question.

“I’m single and happy with it” Gabe started “I’ve never being a fan of holding hands, cuddling, going out to dinner or that kind of shit. I’m more like the kind of guy who goes out clubbing, finds a girl and let happen what is supposed to happen, you know?” he had a slightly evil grin on his face “I don’t have a relationship and I’m not looking for one right now, is just not the time for me” he finished and the interviewer smiled at him, it seemed as if she was flirting with him.

I wanted to punch Gabe in the stomach when I saw Ali’s face; she had a forced smile and her fists were clenching. I know her enough to know she was both angry and upset but she was good pretending so she was able to stick with us until the interview was over.

“guys, we need to take a few pictures for the interview’s promo” the girl told us “let’s go to the rooftop, we might get some good shoots over there” she said as she stood up and we followed her ,the camera man and photographer to the roof area.

Bill and I walked holding hands and Ali and Gabe walked behind us so I had to look back a few times to make sure she haven’t slit his throat yet.
William looked back at them too and shook his head. Ali was walking with her eye sight fixed on the floor and her arms crossed while Gabe was avoiding any sort of eye contact.

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

About an hour later we were done with the photo shoot and back to our dressing room. William and I were only waiting for Ali to unleash hell on Gabe.
We both were cuddling in a couch on our dressing room, Ali was in front of the mirror and then the damned to die entered the room with a big smile on his face.

“was that really necessary?” Ali asked him when he walked towards her and kissed her.

“yeah, I wanted to kiss you” he tried to kiss her again but she pushed him off her

“I didn’t mean the kiss” she sounded a bit hurt “I meant the interview”

“and what did you want me to say?” he asked her in an irritated tone. “you wanted me to sound all love-sick and pathetic?”

“oh so that’s what I am for you?” her voice cracked at the end “I didn’t wanted you or thought you were going to say you were with me or anything like that but I thought you were going to acknowledge my existence, at least” she sighed and crossed her arms “I know you’re trying to create this whole male whore/ party boy image and shit but I was fucking next to you”

“so you wanted me to tell you to look the other way?” he laughed

“I’m not playing, Gabriel” he rolled his eyes “you also said you didn’t like cuddling and holding hands or shit like that and well that’s what we do besides from making out” she took one step forward so they were only a couple inches away from each other “what do you like about me or being with me?” she asked him in a serious tone, we were barely able to hear it

“I like it when you’re not being all dramatic like right now”

“dramatic?” she took a step back “how would you feel if some guy was flirting with me and I told him I was single and didn’t like any of the things I do with you but only the fucking part? And to top it all you were next to me?”

“you’re making a big deal out of nothing”

“Gabriel, you said you didn’t like any of the things you do with me and you said you were single while sitting next to the girl who ties you down to a boring life full of kisses and hugs when the only thing you like to do with her is fucking” he rolled his eyes again “does that sound like nothing to you?”

“it was just a stupid interview, get over it!” he threw his arms up in the air in emphasis, she shook her head. “you act like a little girl” he walked past her and sat next to William, he whispered “Dude” to Gabriel as he shook his head.

“News Flash Gabriel!” she took a step closer to us “I’m still a teen!”

“yeah, a fucking hormonal one” he stood up from the couch trying to escape from her

“what?” she asked rhetorically

“you’re acting like a fucking psycho!”

“then why are you with me if you despise me that much?” she asked him as he walked towards the door

“I have no fucking idea” he slammed the door shut.

I felt sad and anxious even though I wasn’t even part of the fight, probably ‘cause I knew how much Ali loves Gabe and because we were alone with her and she looked at us with the saddest face I’ve seen on her so far.

“I’m sorry” she apologized to both of us, I stood up and hugged her.

“baby!” I only managed to say as I held her close to me, her heart was beating very fast.

“Ali” William joined our hug and kissed her head “I don’t know what’s wrong with him but I’ll go talk to him” he combed her hair with his right hand and whispered “I’ll be right back” to me.

“what was all that yelling?” Mike came into the room

“I’m sorry” Ali broke the hug “It was Gabriel and I”

“Oh!” he sat down “problems in paradise!” he rolled his eyes. Even though I’m very distracted I could tell Mike knew something we didn’t.

“sorry” she smiled at him and walked over to the mirror again, I joined Mike in the couch.

An hour later it was our time to go on stage, Ali was calm; she didn’t cry as I though she was going to and William came back about ten minutes after he went to talk to Gabe but he didn’t say a word to us about what the talked about.

So our set was over and soon and it was time for us to go to a hotel but the question was; is Ali riding with us or the Cobras?