Guilty Pleasure About a Girl

Shut your mouth and get down on the floor!

After a brief exchange of thoughts in between Marie Anne and me the guys came back.
William sat next to Marie Anne and smiled at her while giving her an apple martini in the other side Gabe sat next to me and gave me a huge glass of God only knows what but it looked rather tasty and had a cute umbrella at the top.

“hope you like grapes” he smiled at me, I smiled back and took a sip from it “didn’t you say you didn’t drink?”

“yeah, but this thing is purple” I pointed at the glass “and the blue umbrella is so cute” he laughed

“I figured you’ll drink it if it was purple” he looked at my shirt “besides that’s one of my favorite drinks”

“then why are you only drinking a Red Bull?” I stared at the energy drink can on his hand

“because…” he started but then slide a hand inside his jacket, he took out a small bottle of something and poured some into the can “is not only Red Bull”

“ohh… so smart” I nodded.

After that we went silent, I was uncomfortably looking at the ceiling as my best try not to look or pay attention to William and Marie Anne.
They were getting closer as the minutes passed, I could tell they were very comfortable with each other and I’m not talking about how physically close they are, I’m talking about the way they look at each other, the way they laugh about what ever they’re talking about. I swear they look like if they had being friends for ever.

“so…” I hear the tall and unbelievably sexy guys next to me say

“so?” I looked at him with questioning eyes

“yeah” he nodded and smiled, I only arched my eyebrow, he smiled wider “OK, I’ll be honest with you” he put his Red Bull can on the table close to him “when Bill and I went to the bar he told me to keep you “entertained” so what do you want to do?”

The question and all of it’s meaning echoed in my, now filled with dirty thoughts, head. I mean, is Gabe fucking Saporta! The boy I wanted for years.
Even thought my heart felt like racing I managed to play it cool. No matter how much I liked him before I even met him I’m not gonna let him know I like him, I’m not that kind of girl.

“I don’t know, what do you want to do?” I asked him back.

“well…” he looked at Bill and Marie Anne talking “we can talk”

“yeah, let’s do it” I smiled

“so what’s up?”

“with what?”

“what’s your deal?” he asked and once again I felt dumbed by his words, why can’t he ask something specific?

“with what?”

“with you” he laughed “you’re so difficult”

“you don’t really ask anything”

“ok, I’ll ask again”he breathed out “what’s your deal? You have a boyfriend? Married? You have dogs or cats? You like rainy Sundays?”

“no, I don’t, I’m single, I have five dogs, hate cats and I love rainy Sundays”

“cool” he nodded

“so what’s your deal?” I asked him

“with what?” he imitated my voice tone

“are you mocking me?” I asked offended, I was obviously faking it

“no” he laughed. It might be the alcohol or this guy really likes laughing.

Once again we went silent but this time it felt more uncomfortable ‘cause we were staring at each other. Waiting for the other one to say something.

“so…?” I asked him

“fuck this shit!” he stood up “let’s dance” he smirked

“I don’t really like dancing”

“party pooper” he crossed his arms

“I’m not, is just that…”

“come on, it will be fun” he said in a softer tone than his previous sentence

“I don’t wanna leave my friend alone” I pointed at Marie Ann and Bill which were certainly getting closer and closer while they talked

“do they look like they need any company?” he was right but I didn’t want to be alone with him

“dude, seriously” I looked down at my feet “do I look like the kind of girl who dances?” he smiled and sat next to me again but not because he was giving up but because he was going to use a different strategy.

“no” he approached me “you look like the kind of girl who stops herself from doing stuff she really want because is afraid of fucking up” he whispered in my ear, it send chills down my spine “but I’m the kind of guy who can change all of that in a blink”

Since he pretty much meant that I was some sort of repressed chick and I was going to fall for his charm in a blink, which didn’t feel like a compliment at all, I suppressed what he said and focused in his deep voice echoing in my head and the sensations brought by his breathe in my ear. It felt nice enough for me to shut up and follow him to the dance floor.

“so I won’t lose you” he told me as he grabbed my hand while we made our way to the dance floor through the dance of people.

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

I don't like dancing, is not one of my talents and it showed even more because I had him as a dance partner.
I moved my feet from left to right while staring at the ceiling, I was following Hitch's advices on how to dance without making people notice you and it was pretty much working for me.

“look at me” he told me bringing me back from my thoughts “you're with me not with the ceiling” I rolled my eyes and stared at him.

“my neck's gonna hurt” he laughed

“is not my fault you're that short!” he petted my hair, I faked being offended my stopping my feet movements, rising an eyebrow and putting my hands on my waist.
“excuse me?” I asked a bit mad. I mean yeah, he's like a feet and two inches taller than me but it doesn't make me THAT short, besides, I wasn't really mad, I just wanted an excuse to go back to the table. “the fact that you're tall doesn't make me THAT short” I rolled my eyes and turned on my heel, ready to leave but I couldn't, he grabbed me by the shoulders and made me turn to look at him.

“I didn't want to be mean, I was joking” he smiled and it felt genuine so I bought it “you're so uptight, I wanted you to relax” he smiled again, it made my heart beat a bit faster “now, would you dance with me and look at me at the same time? I promise you a neck massage later” he winked at me and that was it, I saw all my inner strength flying out the window.

GABE'S Point Of View

A little talk, some physical contact and vodka and she didn't seemed to be giving up on me, she was going to be hard.
Thank God I've always being up for challenges.

I placed my hands on her hips and started to dance closer to her, she only looked at me as she was going to punch me, seemed like she didn't like to be touched.
Since I felt her tense up even more I decided to just fool around her, I danced in circles around her and occasionally grabbed her hand and made her do circles around me, she just laughed and started to look like she was actually enjoying it. It made me somehow happy.

Minutes later we were actually dancing, she was moving on her own and doing something more than just move her feet from side to side.

The DJ changed the beat for a slower one, which meant it was time to grind. I put my left hand on her waist and made her get closer to me as I moved my hips, she looked down at me and laughed “you must be a really confident man to do that kind of moves” she told me and smiled at me, it didn't bug me since I've been told that before, it actually only made me do it even more. I did the “shimmy” while biting on my lower lip, she laughed “I've never been able to do that” she told me. “if you behave I'll show you later” I told her and winked at her, she shook her head and continued to dance.

As the time passed we got closer and closer, the dance floor was packed so we were squeezed together. Her back was facing me, my left hand was on her waist and my right one on her hip as we gridded together. I heard her sigh very heavily, as if she was mad or something so I made her turn around but kept her inside my arms “everything ok?” I asked her, she gave me a weak smile and nodded, we continued dancing.
I danced around her and made a fool out of myself a few more times to make her feel more relaxed, she continued laughing and as corny as it sounds I didn't notice she was actually cute.
I didn't have the time to take a real look at her since I was too busy whining to Bill for making me go out with them. It might have been the lights or the alcohol running through my veins but she started to look pretty to me.

I closed my eyes and got lost into the music and the way her body felt against mine, I guess fooling around and making her laugh worked after all.

“look at me, you're dancing with me not with yourself” she told me and smiled, I smiled back and stared at her while we kept dancing.
She has a really heavy look, she always look as if she was mad or something, she can make you feel intimidated with one look but she pretty much lost it by now. She was looking at me with a somehow sweet look, as if she enjoyed being with me and to be honest I also enjoyed being around her.
I kept staring into her dark brown eyes, she smiled at me and I smiled back, someone from behind me pushed me which made me get even closer to her and then it suddenly felt like the right moment to do it, it felt as if she wanted it too.
I moved my hand from her waist to her cheek and leaned down, closer to her face, she kept staring at me, I gave her a smile, she smiled back so I leaned closer and she closed her eyes.