Status: Complete

Secrets of Tanya Light

A Dream

~Starting of Dream~
I was still in the woods, for some reason. It was in the middle of the day. Birds were chirping and the forest felt so alive. A warm feeling was in my chest, and I felt happy. But... where was everyone? Everyone was gone. I started to walk around in search of finding them. I was all of the sudden aware that I was in the clearing... where it all happened.
"Tanya!" Someone called out my name. I turned around but no one was there. Creepy. "Tanya!"
It was a males voice, I knew that much. It seemed familiar but... it wasn't. It was not Johnathan's, and it wasn't Jason's... Maybe Tuckers? Or- Or Allen's?
"Tanya!" The voice called again.
I turned around quickly to see Ryan. I yelped and fell backwards in surprise. "Ahh!"
He caught my arm before I actually hit the ground; and pulled me up. "You alright?"
I nodded, then threw my arms around him, and embraced him in a huge hug. I couldn't cry... why couldn't I cry?
"Why did you leave me?" I whispered.
"I didn't mean to. I wanted to stay, trust me. I had to talk to the big man himself before he allowed me to see you in a dream." He replied.
"I- It's a dream?" I gaped. No! I didn't want this to be a freaking dream! I wanted him to be back! Alive!
"Yes, it is. I'm sorry... This is all he would allow me to do." Ryan told me.
I sighed. "I miss you so much."
"I miss you too, Tanya." Ryan said, and kissed me on the lips.
I kissed him back. Then... he started to disappear.
"No! Don't go!" I cried.
"Remember me, Tanya!" Ryan called to me. "Remember!"•


~End of Dream~

I woke up, feeling tears streaming down my face. No... NO! It was just a stupid dream!!
I sat up; and I noticed I was in my own bed. I got off my bed and walked over to my door and opened it, walking out of my bedroom.
I saw my dad sitting on the couch, talking to my mom. When my father saw me; he stood up instantly. "Tanya!"
He rushed over to me and hugged me. I saw my mother stand up too and walked over to us; then joined the group hug.
"Mom- Dad, what happened last night?" I asked.
They stopped hugging me and looked at me, concerned.
"Honey, the girl from your school found you in the forest alone, so brought you here to us."
"What girl?" I asked, confused.
"Jessica Bran." My father answered.
I frowned. "Mom- Dad, Ryan's dead..."
My father also frowned, so did my mom.
"Some others died too, or got injured." My father stated. "Are you ready for another day of school?"
I groaned and walked back into my room. They didn't ever care! I got dressed in a dark green shirt with short sleeves. I got on some dark blue skinny jeans then combed my hair. I grabbed some socks and put those on and then put my black converse shoes on. I took my keys off the kitchen table and my red school bag. Then, I walked out of my house.
I saw Johnathan leaning against the passenger door, of my car. I ran over to him and gave him a hug.
"Jason told me what happened." Johnathan whispered to me.
"Oh... John I want to tell you how sorry I am for yesterday! I didn't know you were lying to Jason-"
Johnathan nodded. "It's okay. I know."
"So... um, what did Jason tell you?" I asked.
"Well, um- he said you lost your phone, and you went looking for it.. on your own. You ran into Allen and Tucker and then you went back to the clearing and had ahuge fight with Amy. And Jessica saved you- why do you need to know? Do you not remember?" Johnathan said.
"Close enough to the truth..." I whispered, then mined talked to Jason; 'Will Johnathan be mad that you turned me into a wolf?'
'Yes, don't tell him ANYTHING.' Came Jason's reply.
"What? Tanya, did Jason LIE to me?" Johnathan growled.
"Kind of... No." I told him.
"Tanya, you're hiding something! What is it?" Johnathan pressed on.
"You'll be mad!" I said.
"I will not be mad." He replied calmly.
"Yes you will!" I barked.
"Tanya!" Johnathan raised his voice.
"FINE! Jason turned me into a wolf!" I yelled. Crap...
Johnathan frowned.
"... He did?" He asked.
"Are you mad?" I whispered.
"No. I'm not mad." He whispered, and kissed me.
♠ ♠ ♠
*~Comment and Enjoy~*
This is it :D I hoped you enjoyed it... lol There will be a sequel too, by the way: Secrets of Tanya Light 2 (sorry about the title, it's still a work in progress thing haha)