Infinite

Sister Angel

GALOR POV

I skipped school. Not like my parents would notice.

Not like anyone would notice.Except, maybe the druggees.

Funny enough, I didn't use anything I made. So the actual destruction of any of my weed made no difference physically to me. But hell, I needed that money.

My father, Mr. Big Shot Lawyer, was being sued. He had "Inappopriately" touched an eight year old at my youngest sisters elementary school.

The lawsuit was costing a pretty penny. Plus divorce. My mother was disgusted with my father, and my father said a child could satsify him more then my mother could.

Which was just a little creepy.

And I wanted to go to college. I wanted a life. I wanted everything my parents DIDN'T have, and DIDN'T give me.

But, most important, the money was for my sister, Angel.

Angel was sick. She needed a new heart. And it was going to cost a lot.

Too much.

I was saving everything I earned for her.

Angel is sixteen, but she's lucky to have lived this far.

And now, my idiot father has taken the focus away from her. My parents don't know, but I do.

Angel is up all night. She can't breath properly, her heart is slowing, and she has lost feeling in one side of her body.

Less and less blood is being carried through her body, and she's running out of time.

I was so close to having enough too.

This batch and two more more batches of weed, would have paid for the operation.

I spent the whole school day fixing pipes as best I could. I called my only friend, Dee, over to help.

Dee was a genius. She understood me, she understood what the weed was for. She loved my sister. In a different way then I did.

Dee was a lesbian, and IN love with my sister. She would do anything for Angel.

So Dee helped me by selling where I couldn't, by calculating temperatures, and for times like this.

When I needed help with plumbing.

We finished around three, and had managed to save more then half the batch as well. As we lay on my bed resting, my cell rang.

I picked it up, and read the caller ID.

Jacob. The major druggee at our school.

Dee laughed when she saw who it was.

"Oooh. Someone needs something quick. He must be having a melt down to call you."

I laughed. "If so, we are charging DOUBLE for emergency services."

We both laughed before I answered.

"Hello?"

"GALOR! Where the hell were you today?" He sounded slightly normal. He must not have had anything yet.

"I was at home. Why?"

"You are lucky I called, man. Tonight, there is a HUGE party. You could get some major cash there."

"Hey, really?" I sat up, and wrote down the address of the party, the time, and how much I should bring.

"Thanks man." I said as I hung up.

"What?' Dee asked.

"We are in buisness."
♠ ♠ ♠
Little inspiration, but whatever.

I finally wrote a chapter.
You better like it.
>_>