Status: active: updates may take a while due to school work

Unintended

"You could be my unintended choice to live my life extended.
You should be the one I'll always love"


Gabriella Nightingale is a talented stage actress of London's West End. After the sucess of her last play, The Importance of Being Earnest, she decided to take some time away from the stage so she can rediscover herself.

Matthew Bellamy is a musical genius who sings and plays guitar for his band, Muse. For the past several months, he's been cooped up in the studio to write and record the follow-up to their successful album, Black Holes and Revelations.

By chance, they meet at a bar and hold a casual conversation about their hectic lives, which leads them to coincidental run-ins in the streets of London and various other places. Once a friendship strikes up, they find themselves in unfamiliar territory with the media's interpretation of their relationship as well as newfound emotions for the both of them.

How can two stars, driven by their careers, manage to handle something as unintended as love?

**Disclaimer: I do not own any member of Muse or their music in anyway. I only own original characters, Gabriella Nightingale, Ianto Marks, and Carolina Jones. It's only fiction meant for a bit of fun. **