Status: On hold- Undecided of whether it should be continued

Pursuing Passion

A New Type Of Transformation

Edward’s P.O.V.

I could not resist. Her blood was succulent, luscious, delectable. No words that I know of could possibly describe the ecstasy her sweet essence was presenting to me. I felt strong, familiar hands trying to pull me back, and faint voices in the distance. But my lips would not part from the perfect, smooth delicacy of her skin. Vanessa. Bella. Bella? My grip loosened a fraction on the perfect human body I was embracing, and I found myself thrown back against a tree. “You’re fucking draining her!” …Rose?

I felt delirious, intoxicated, and addicted. I could not think straight. Then, I heard the thoughts. First were Rosalie’s, screaming with all of her inner being.

'SHE’S DYING…has she lost too much blood?!'

Emmett, in the meantime, had managed to tie me down with chains. I knew enough that I needed them, also that I did not have the strength to snap them quite yet. I was too loopy.

'She’s such a fool, SHE COULD HAVE DIED!!' Emmett was also quite loud in his thoughts.

'She needs blood…a deer…' The fuzzy haze cleared to a film that continued to screen my vision, but I vaguely saw a deer held above Vanessa’s body, blood decanting into her pale mouth. Her thoughts were not very clear, though she was much too faint to distract me from them.

'We had a moment of corresponding pleasure…AHH!! IT BURNS… No, think about…HIM! It will numb the pain… If only for a moment, I will be satisfied… If only he would understand that I would never tear Bella and him apart. He loves her- he must know that to love someone isn’t to be with them, but to want the best for them forever… NOO, IT BURNS!! I can’t-'

Vanessa’s P.O.V.

I couldn’t think straight. The excruciating pain seared throughout my body, and after a while, even the thought of Edward would not make it depart. 'Edward, I know you can hear me. If there’s a possibility I will not make it through, don’t ever blame yourself. I will have died without any regret.'

My thoughts were interrupted by a bloodcurdling scream that tore from my lips. I could not feel it leave me- only the agonizing blaze of Edward’s silver venom searing through my veins. This is what you wanted, I reminded myself. Very soon, you will be as Edward, Rosalie, and the Cullens. Shut your mouth, and take deep breaths. My body soon responded to my mind, and I felt it calm, as another wave of heat consumed my body once more.

Then, I was thrashing around like there was no tomorrow, turned and vomited for the...fifth time in my entire life, then had a first-time experience. I fainted.

Rosalie’s P.O.V.

I cannot properly describe my fury, my rage. It wasn’t Edward’s fault- none of us could resist Vanessa’s blood, trickling down her warm neck. But as I looked upon her half-lidded eyes and clean slash, now healed, I could not find the energy within me to be angry with her. The torture and suffering that she was now enduring was empathized by us all. Faint pink coloring began to appear in her cheeks as she swallowed the blood...and threw it back up. Very bad.

Emmett picked her up and we sped back to the house. Edward, when he was calm once again, would be able to free himself. Carlisle was waiting for us at the house. It was too late to help her now, but he seemed fascinated by Vanessa’s transformation. “It is going extraordinarily fast,” he informed us. Because the cut is self-induced, I do not believe she will be exactly as we are.

Notice how her skin is a beautiful, pale gold as opposed to our diamond silver.” I saw it. Vanessa’s situation looked to be somewhat stable now.

She looked like she was asleep and in a nightmare, rather than enduring the indescribable pain she was really in. Little did I know how different she would really be, or that the pain she felt was more emotional than physical. And truly, the change was the most painful thing any of us could imagine. Edward considered it equal to losing Bella. Whatever. Even less did I expect the impact it would have, let alone that she’s only take a day.
♠ ♠ ♠
I hoped you all liked this! So I hope you don’t mind that I'm taking a while since there aren't very many readers and that you’ll still rate, comment, and subscribe. Sorry for taking so long!

Special Thanks to:

Inspired.L

TheCreature

sporteegurl

rachelMISFIT
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

“You’re only saying that because you don’t feel the same way!” She hissed. A betraying, lone tear slid from the corner of her eye. It was blood.

“Carlisle!” Edward yelled.

“Edward, NO!” She dashed for the door, but he pinned her down by the shoulders. She kissed him, pressing her lips to his, and he shoved her away- also expected. She barely had time to think ‘Well there goes my first kiss’ before diving out the open window. Edward stayed hot on her heels.