Status: Will hopefully be updated every week.

Ad Serviendum Ac Protegendum.

A city amongst the sky

As I come to, I am greeted by the sounds of machines, and the feel of cold steel against my naked back. My vision clears and I see I am in a room, pips hug the walls, and secrete some sort of... mist, scattered around the room, are computer modules, with large wires running along the floor to where I am standing. What exactly is going on?

"Ah, so you've awakened." A man in a white coat with large goggles says as he adjusts the metal cuffs holding my arms up.

"Where am I? Who are you people?" I am able to force out from my body.

"Hm? Oh, well, you're aboard the Apollo, the cruiser that we use when we go out. As for who we are, I'm not sure I'm inlcined to tell you, Officer Knight." He says as he holds up my badge.

"What are you guys doing to me?" I ask, trying to make sense of my current situation. The man laughs and walks back to a computer module that a woman is sitting at. He places his hand on her shoulder and whispers something in her ear. I can make out what his lips are saying, ten percent, what does that mean?

The woman nods her head and flips a switch and I feel a sharp shocking feeling pulse through my entire body. I can't help but start to scream, and I see a mirror showing the scene that my eyes refuse to see. I am cuffed to a large, metallic table, with ten large robotic arms, with needles from the palms, stabbing into my neck, shoulders, sides, kneecaps, and ribcage. After I see the image of myself, the shocking stops and the man walks over to me.

"Hm, you're a bit tougher than the others.....they usually burst into tears at the very start." He turns to the woman in the chair and chuckles as he says, "We should really try harder."

The woman starts to laugh as the man walks over to the computer screen passed the module and pushes a button. He speaks into it, saying, "You really picked a winner today, ten percent and still going strong! Now, since the screams are only going to get louder, I will be playing music, to hide the agony from the others."

Suddenly, through speakers in the roof, I hear the sound of an orchestra, I recognize the song, Lux Aeterna...... I think they plan on killing me, hell, it fits the mood of the song so well. As it starts to play, the man turns it up, so he can enjoy this, the sadistic freak. He starts waving his hands in the air like a conductor as he dances around the room, laughing from his newest "toy".Me. As he dances around, he slides over to the woman and shoves her out of the chair and slides his hand along the screen. He then turns to me and smiles and the music covers his voice, though his lips say, Thirty-seven percent.

Sudenly, the needle delve deeper into my body and the mirror rises again, sending an electrical river through my entire body. I keep my eyes open and stare at the mirror ahead of me and as I scream, I notice small, thread-like bolts of elecricity erupting from my mouth, connecting from my lips. As the second barrage stops, I hear a sort of sizzling sound and see smoke rising from my body, that was only thrity-seven percent? Whats fifty, incineration? The damn song never stops, it just repeats over and over. Each session seems to last about five minutes, and each time, my body is sent into a new form of hopelessness. After about six sessions, a man walks in, hes in a brown jacket, with a white collar, made of a type of fur, or feathers, with a white tshirt underneath and blue jeans. He stands at least six foot four, and is the man who knocked me out.

He walks over to the conductor of this nightmare and asks him to stop. The conductor laughs and tells him to piss of, which causes the other man to punch him in the stomach, sending him flying back at the wall and crushes the monitor and the music starts looping on the part is on. I can't say I'm happy, considering the man is the one who started this whole mess. Then the man walks over to me and says, "Sorry, you were mistaken as a criminal, you were only supposed to be examined."

Then, he waves his hand in the air and four men in uniforms run in, their faces covered by a sort of black metal helmet with glowing yellow eyes and tubes hanging from their mouths and connecting at some sort of box above their chest. Steam erupts from the spiraling packs on their back as they move, their arms are made of pure metal, their legs are covered by pants, but seems normal. They all release me and the man looks at me and says, "I am terribly sorry, if you would just follow me."

As I was released, I tore a monitor from the wall and threw it at the head of the conductor of this nightmare, crushing his skull against the wall. As I walked out of the room, the word, "hax" flashed on and off. I smile as I leave the room, killing never felt so right. As we leave the area of the so called, "examinations" I hear the screams of more poor souls and see bodies being dragged out of rooms, tossed into a large pile.

The man is walking ahead of me, the four guards are surrounding me, and the man says over his shoulder as we reach a large circular door, looking like a giant cogwheel, "What you are going to see is hidden amongst the clouds, we fly in the air to dodge the plague of the world below, with all the lies and slander being thrown at you, I am suprised your body has kept its natural resistance."

Then, steam rolls out from behind the giant cog and it starts to rotate, causing it to slide slowly to the side, revealing an entire new world before my eyes.

"Allow me to introduce.....the Praetoric Guard." he said as the giant cogwheel reveals a giant area with men and women walking around, as if an entirely new civilization is hidden in this airship.