Status: Active.

Remembering Sunday

In My Head, I See You All Over Me.

Arianna fell asleep again within thirty minutes. Her next dream was even worse than the first.

“Jack, shouldn’t you be getting back to band practice?” Arianna giggled as she watched him plop down on the couch beside her. He grabbed the remote with the free hand he had. In the other hand, he was holding a bag of barbecue chips.
“I’d rather spend time with little Merrick.” He changed the channel to ESPN and stuffed another handful of chips into his already full mouth.
Arianna giggled and rolled her eyes. “I’m sure that’s why you’re stuffing your face instead of talking to me.” He turned to her and grinned.
“Let’s talk, pretty girl.”
“I told you not to call me that. It makes me blush!” She hit him with the throw pillow sitting next to her. He put up his arm as protection.
“That’s exactly what I want you to do.” He smiled.
“Well, I don’t want to.” She shook her head.
“You know, you just ruined a perfect moment for me to kiss you.” He frowned.
“Who said I want you to kiss me?”
“That’s not what you said at Friday’s party.” He countered.
“I was drunk at the party, Jack. I almost forgot you kissed me but you keep bringing it up.”
“You forgot?” He looked hurt.
“No, I didn’t. I almost did.”
“Oh, good because I liked it a lot,” he smiled.
“You like girls in general.”
“Not as much as I like you.” He leaned in and slowly closed his eyes, closing the space between their lips. She kissed him back for a moment before pushing him away.
“Jack, I’m 13 and my brother’s downstairs. Don’t try it.”
“Arianna, you’re the one who said age is just a number and when he leaves, I will be all over you.” He smirked.
“And where exactly is he going, Jack-O?” She laughed.
“The guys are going to eat with Lisa and Kara. Where else do they go?”
Arianna giggled. “Why aren’t you going?”
“Honestly, the choice between you and watching Alex and Lisa make out is really easy to make. I chose you and your sexiness.” She rolled her eyes.
“You should go with them.”
“No. They probably don’t want me anyway. Your brother just goes because he likes food.”
Arianna eyed the chips in his hands. “And you don’t?”
“Well, I do but I like you better. You’re like my little… Wait, you’re not like my sister. I like you too much. You’re like my best friend, almost, but don’t tell Alex that.” He grinned.
Arianna laughed. “Alright, Jack. I’ll remember not to tell him that.”
A silence fell over them. To Arianna, it was awkward. To Jack, it was great. He just stared at her. They sat like that for a half an hour, just watching TV. Jack went to refill his bowl a few times until Arianna glared at him.
“What?” He shoved another handful of chips into his mouth.
“Why don’t you just bring the bag in here? You look like a pig going back and forth every ten minutes. Actually, you just look like a pig in general.” She smirked.
“Oh, wow, you’re funny,” he said sarcastically. “I’m not that hungry. I’m just kind of bored because we’re not making out.”
“Jack! Just shut up about us! We’ve kissed twice and made out once. It’s not as big of a deal as you’re making it. Besides, you’re 16. Can’t you get a girl your own age?” He shook his head.
“No one wants the Barakitten. The Barakitten wants everyone.” He shrugged.
She shook her head in disbelief. “The Barakitten? Shouldn’t you call your children that, not yourself?”
“Well, my parents are Barakats so I would be their Barakitten and then when they die, my children would be the Barakittens. Or, maybe.”
Arianna shook her head. “Just stop talking.”
Jack smirked. “If you kiss me, I’ll shut up.”
Arianna sighed. “I should’ve seen that coming.”
“Just do it, Ari. Please.” He had the puppy dog look in his eyes.
“Fine. I’ll kiss you, but only in my room. I don’t need anyone coming upstairs and seeing us just sitting here, making out.”
“Wait, so you’ll make out with me too?” His eyes lit up. She laughed and took his hand, leading him off the couch and up the stairs.
“Just follow me.” Arianna forced him into her room and sat down on her twin-sized bed. He sat beside her and not another word was spoken as their lips collided and it stayed that way for a few moments before Jack’s tongue found his way into Arianna’s mouth and wrestled with her own.
Arianna couldn’t say she wasn’t enjoying herself. It was true she liked Jack, just not as much as he seemed to like her. After all, she was only 13 and was a fan of the single life. Her last boyfriend had followed her around everywhere and when she had finally had enough of his clinginess, she broke it off. Now, she wasn’t looking for anything. She just wanted to go to parties and have random hookups like the rest of her friends. But with Jack, she felt different, more alive than she ever felt getting drunk at a random party.
In a matter of minutes, their clothes were scattered across the floor and their naked bodies were intertwined. He bucked, she moaned. It went on like that for a few more minutes before she felt her body erupting. She had no idea what it was but she liked it. Within a few more seconds, she was screaming his name. The eruption was taking over her body. She wanted it to stay that way but it ended quickly. After that, she grabbed onto his back and dug her nails in and yelled for him to stop. He obeyed her orders and collapsed next to her on the queen sized bed.

Arianna woke up panting and sweating. She felt her whole body throbbing. She felt the urge to go to her laptop and call Jack and tell him about her night but she couldn’t. She wouldn’t. If he knew, he would definitely say something to Alex, or worse, pressure her to be with him. She could never let that happen. Arianna sat up in the bed and looked towards her window. The light was shining through the glass, hitting her bed directly.
“Great, a whole day left.”
♠ ♠ ♠
short short short short short.
But the next one should hopefully be out soon.

Thank you to all readers, subscribers, and commenters. :)
I love each and every one of you and we should talk sometime.
Okay, so I have to work on Help Me, Jenna and any other story soon.
I need inspiration !

Love,
Brittany.