On the Edge of Eternity

Broken Delusions

Have you ever experienced something that had completely broken your delusion? But its in those experiences that you find out things about yourself that you never thought you would? Things that make you question your humanity , things that make you wonder just what you yourself are capable of? And things that make you truly frightened of yourself?
On our last night in LA, we decided to live it up and go out to the most exclusive club in the city; Ultra Violet. I can’t say I wasn’t excited to go out to a club as I never had gone to a club before. So you can imagine how just excited I was. Lindsey and I stood in the bathroom of our suit perfecting our makeup. My long dark hair was curled loosely and lay on my shoulders, a silk red halter top tied behind my neck, I sighed as I smoothed a wrinkle in my skinny black jeans.
“I can’t believe that you’ve never been to a club before,” Lindsey said as she drug the liquid eye liner over her eye lid.
“This isn’t just a club this is where the celebrities go,” I said a I dabbed my lip gloss on.
“Precisely!” Lindsey said excitedly,” I can’t believe that you convinced Lestat to go out with us,” she said finishing her eye liner and leaning against the sink while I fixed my lip gloss.
“I know. It might have had something to do with my pouting,” I said smiling.
“You pouted, and it worked with a vampire?”
“Who knew it could?”
“Allonzey Filles!” Lestat called.
“Lestat, I don’t speak French!” Lindsey yelled.
“He said ‘lets go girls’,” I informed her as I picked up my leather jacket.
“Well I’m glad I have a translator,” Lindsey who was dressed in a short denim skirt and silk black camisole said.
“Hey, I am far from being an expert in French, and what would I do without my Spanish translator?” I asked her smiling.
“Yeah I wasn’t much help, I knew how to say it was your birthday, and what did that do, only made the creepy guy want to make out with you.” Lindsey said laughing.
“Thanks for that, by the way,” I said glancing at the pink haired girl walking next to me, “Ready,” I said stepping out in to the parlor, the band sat, on the assorted furniture, looks of extreme boredom on their faces.
“It takes you two almost as much time to get ready as it does Lestat,” Larry said giving Lestat a side ways glance.
“No, no, girl could ever take as long as Lestat to pick out their clothes,” I said, “ He even beats Lindsey, and I didn’t know that was possible!”
“So it’s insult Lestat night is it?” Lestat asked yawing bearing his great fangs.
“Are we going or are going to sit around here all night?” I asked
Lindsey, and the rest of the band piled into the limo, but as for Lestat and I, Lestat’s choice of transport was a little more rock star esque ; his shiny new black Porsche, that he refused to let me drive. Men; no matter how old they are, are all alike! How I loved the black leather seats, and the way the felt beneath my fingers, the new car smell, this car reeked of extravagance, this car positively screamed Lestat. I watched the lights of the LA night blur past us. Tonight we were unusually quiet but I was certain it had to do with Lestat being too zoned into his new play thing the Porsche. We pulled up in front of the club just after the limo. Lestat stepped out allowing the vale to take the car. I watched him walk to my side being careful to walk at a human’s speed as not to frighten the on lookers . Lestat being the gentleman he is opened the door for me and offered me a hand to help me out. Lestat took my arm and I felt as if I was like that car, I was his extravagant accessory. But part of me didn’t really care, he had shared his blood with me, he wanted me to be his immortal companion. That truly was an honor, who else had he given that gift too? Gabrielle, his dying mother, Nicolas, his beloved friend that he had run off to Paris with when he had been human, Louis, and Claudia, and maybe one more person in Interview I wasn’t quite certain. Okay so that was quite a few, that didn’t make me feel any better. But I was his mortal lover. But I knew that simple line put me in more danger than anything else in this world ever could have. I knew what had happened to poor Nicolas. Lestat, never was one for the rules, and when Armand had found out that Lestat and Gabrielle, were living among mortals, he kidnapped Nicolas, who was then still a mortal and threatened Lestat. Well, the abridged version is, Lestat convinces Armand and the rest of the vampires who lived under the cemetery Les Innocents , to go be actors in his theater, yes the same theater that Louis burned to the ground in Interview. So Lestat makes Nicholas a vampire, and then Nicholas, is miserable ( another one of my reservations about accepting the dark gift) and he kills himself. See great danger, and now with every vampire in the world hunting Lestat, I was probably in more danger than Nicholas could ever have dreamt of.
I knew Lestat was vain. I knew that part of the reason he played this rock star charade was his vanity, that and to be loved by mortals and a million other selfish reasons but that’s not the point here. Lestat was vain, but I wasn’t claiming but be virtuous and humble in fact I adored moments like this one, I loved walking past the girls who were dressed to… well no other word for it… fuck… still waiting in line behind the velvet ropes. It was I who wore Lestat as an extravagant accessory. I wore an arrogant smirk on my lips, as I walked past those girls, who were now screaming for the Rock Star that was my immortal lover. I mean we had to make a handsome pair, Lestat dressed head to toe in black, his black leather pants his black satin shirt and the soft leather jacket, he looked like a rock star but maintaining an elegance that only he could, and I dressed for a night out but still maintaining my dignity while doing it, we made a pair that would have made any girl watching out little procession, in to Ultra Violet jealous.
Lestat and I followed Larry, Ben, Alex and Lindsey into the crowed club while all the fan girls trying to get in screamed themselves hoarse. As much as I knew they loved and wanted Lestat I wasn’t jealous he when nodded and smiled at the girls who were telling them they loved him, au contraire, I loved them being jealous of me, I loved them wanting to be me. And I knew that Lestat adored them back, but again there was no jealousy, and that was unusual for me. I knew he would never chose one of them over me, Louis perhaps but not a screaming fan girl. That was probably the most vain thing you will ever read that I have written, but I felt it nesacery for you to understand what I felt.
The club was dark and crowed full of scantily clad young women, and young men dressed in Armani suits hitting on them. The only light came from the many black lights giving everything an eerie purplish glow. The six of us seated ourselves at one of the VIP tables in a room that over look the entire club. The booth was a deep purple suede and the table we sat around was a stainless steel, “I’ll go and get us some drinks,” Ben said standing. We all sat listing to the hip hop play, our bodies swaying in time to the music in our seats. Every once in a while I was certain I caught a glimpse of someone I thought I recognized from TV or films, and I would lean over to Lindsey who was seated on my left and say something like, ‘I think that was George Clooney’. And she would nod and agree or disagree as the case may be. They all however seemed to recognize us . Everyone who passed our table smiled and nodded at Lestat, perhaps hoping that he would, speak to them. When scantily clad ‘friendly girls’ would walk by Lindsey and I brought it upon ourselves to insult them with great vigor.
When Ben returned he didn’t just have a beer or a shot for us, he had, a couple bottles of Crystal vodka, apparently it was one of the most expensive Vodkas you could get, as it was filtered through diamonds and five shot glasses and five bottles of beer, a brand that I had never heard of but again I was assured that it was top notch, I loved how Ben like to impress us with the cost of what we were drinking. I mean Lestat wouldn’t let us drink anything less than the best but I mean did Ben think that Lindsey and I actually thought he was paying for it and it wasn’t on the house? Ben seated himself on the other side of Lindsey facing Larry and Alex who were checking out every girl Lindsey and I belittled.
Ben poured us each a shot and handed them out before lifting them into the air, as we all chorused, “Cheers!”
My mind only slightly clouded by the three shots of vodka and one beer I pulled my pink haired amigo on to the crowded dance floor where everyone, man or woman was dancing against each other swaying in time to the hip hop beat of the music pumping through the speakers of the club. Ben ( who was still desperately infatuated with Lindsey) and Lestat watched us from the table. Lindsey and I both knew our game, the way we faced them, the way we gyrated our hips against one another, all the while watching them with lust filled eyes. It was a very simple game that we played, ignite the carnal desire deep within them . Teasing was always fun. I watched as Lestat shifted in his seat, I bit my lip as innocently as I could, then smirked, a wicked come and get me smirk. All Lestat did was return my smirk, that was far more seductive than my could ever hope to be. Then he turned and whispered something to Ben, who nodded, and smiled wickedly in return.
It seemed that we were dancing forever, the sweat rolling off of our skin, the blood pounding in our ears when Lindsey lead us back over to our table to join the band. Larry and Alex had found a pair of very dense looking blond girls who were as scantily dressed as everyone else, to join us. They giggled and flirted not just with Larry and Alex but with Lestat and Ben. Then I felt a sudden spark of jealously, well not so much jealousy but perhaps it was me being territorial either way, I scooted closer to my immortal lover, trying to act as sexy as I could without making a fool of myself like I always did. Lestat looked down at me with his blue eyes and whispered as he put his arm around the back to the booth behind me, “Looks like I’m not the only vain one, mon belle flur.”
“How could I not be?” I asked looking him up and down.
Just then one of the other girls that had joined us broke in to a mad fit of drunken giggles, causing Lindsey to lean over to me and whisper, “Really don’t you think that they have better taste than that?”
“Apparently not,” I whispered back.
“I need more booze for this,” Lindsey said picking up the bottle, as I grabbed two shot glasses from the center of the table.
“Ditto,” I whispered, as she poured the vodka in to the tiny glasses. Lindsey and I smiled as we picked up the shots, clinked them together, nodded to each other and tossed back the burning liquid, before slamming our glass on the table.
“So how do you know the band?” The one named Brittany, who was throwing herself at Larry asked Lindsey.
“I’m their official photographer,” Lindsey said a-matter-of-factly pouring the pair of us another shot.
“Oh,” Brittney replied shortly, “ And you?” she asked looking at me with blood shot eyes.
“I’m with Lestat.”
“So are you a vampire too?” Brittney asked her bloodshot eyes widening suddenly. I wasn’t certain if she was joking or serious.
“Um no,” I said looking at her as if she were insane and a hint of disdain in my voice. I poured the shot this time.
“I want to be a vampire,” the other blond, Lacy chimed in, “Do you think that could be arraigned, Monsieur Lestat?”
Lestat let out a harsh bark of laughter, and looked down at me and spoke, “Perhaps if you could convince this lovely creature to accept the dark gift.”
“You don’t want to be a vampire!” Lacy said her eyes large giving me a look as if she thought that I were insane.
“I didn’t say that didn’t want to be a vampire I merely said not thank you for the time being.”
“What the hell are you waiting for?” Lacy asked, “If I had a vampire begging me to join him in eternity then I would do it while I still looked the way I do now!”
“But your all speaking as if vampires were real,” came a voice with a smooth British accent, all of our heads turned in unison to see who had spoken, and who we saw shocked me. In all his sex haired glory Robert Pattinson himself. None of us spoke, “ Can I join you?” He asked smiling.
“Of course,” Lestat said returning the smile bearing his great fangs, and making a gesture for him to sit.
“Thank you,” Robert said, motioning for the rest of his party to join him, “ So I finally get to meet the legendary Lestat.”
“Aw but it’s the legendary Edward,” Lestat said smiling making sure his fearsome fangs were seen, and his words just dripped with sarcasm. And I gave him ‘the look’.
“And who is this lovely lady,” Robert said taking my hand, “Your Bella?” He asked Lestat, a hit of what very well could have been sarcasm in his voice.
“Hardly,” I said smiling, “Amber and I said no.”
“Then perhaps your better suited for Edward,” Robert said as another familiar face joined us, Kristen Stewart, I caught Lindsey’s gaze for a second, just long enough to see her roll her eyes and pour us both another shot. I picked up the tiny glass toasted my friend and threw back this shot, however this time it didn’t go down as smoothly as the rest. For a moment I was certain I was going to vomit, but I knew I if breathed in though my nose and out thought my mouth I would be just fine. But I also knew that there was a good chance I was blacking out tonight, because by the time I got to the shot that almost makes me vomit that’s what comes next, or shortly thereafter.
“So,” I said to Kristen, as the rest of their party joined ours, “are the roomers true are you and Rob here an item?” My slurred words also dripped of sarcasm.
She smiled and blushed, and said, “I’ve only just met you.”
“Perhaps,” Lestat whispered in my ear, his breath sending chills down my spine and igniting, the dark thrill of excitement deep inside of me, “you’ve had enough.”
“Hardly, mon lion,” I said as I poured another shot for Lindsey and myself. Yes I was very well of my idiotism. This time I could feel the burning liquid threatening to reappear.
“Are you alright?” Kristen asked.
“She’s fine!” My intoxicated pink haired friend informed her, “ She just needs a beer!”
“Yes, that sounds good, a beer’ll help,” I said nodding hoping I looked convincing.
And with a motion of his hand Lestat signaled the waitress and she arrived at the table with fresh beers for us all, even Lestat who sat with his in one hand letting it grow warm going warm. Vampires and their wasteful habits. And so began the mindless chatter of nothingness and superficial topics that I however do not remember. Well I wouldn’t have remembered even if I hadn’t blacked out. The last thing I remember was taking only a sip of my beer.
When my memories resume, I was dancing in the middle of the crowed floor Lestat behind me and Lindsey facing me. Lestat’s cold hands rested on my hips as I ground them against his. My left arm resting on Lindsey shoulder, while my right was behind me hooked around Lestat’s neck. I could feel the sweat rolling down my back and face. I felt euphoric, dancing with my lover and best friend. I smiled at Lindsey, who’s head was tossed back, her main of Neapolitan hair wild, her eyes were half shut, sweat glistening on her forehead. I wondered if she felt half as euphoric as I did.
Ben appeared from beside me, “Mind if I cut in?” he asked pushing his way between Lindsey and I. Not that I minded I simply turned to face my Lestat. I smiled and looked up at him as I wrapped both my arms around his neck. In my drunken haze, I noticed the sheen of his blood sweat glistening in the dim light of the club. Then I had the sudden urge to do something slightly unexpected. I dipped my head and pressed my lips to his cool chest, before flicking my tongue out to sample his blood, Oh how it excited me, how I wanted more, I lapped a path to hollow of his throat where I planted another worshipful kiss. How the blood burnt on my tongue how it made me long for more , I need his blood. No I need more powerful blood, Marius’s blood, oh to taste his blood! And for the split second that I thought that I was certain I caught a glimpse of him out of the corner of my eye, sitting at the bar black boots hung over the rungs of the stool, gray hat atop a long blond hair. But as soon as I was sure I had seen him it was gone and Lestat smiled as he pulled me closer. He obviously approved of my desire for his blood.
Suddenly I realized I had no idea how I had gotten back to our little table, and I was alone, well I should be more clear, I was no longer in the company of Lindsey, or Lestat or any other member of my previous party, I must have blacked out again, I stood unsteadily as I surveyed the dance floor, no there was no sight of any of them in the sea of dancing sweating people. I knew none of them would leave without me or knowing I would be with someone, “Excuse me,” I said to the passing waitress as I reached out to grab her arm.
“Can I help you?” she asked a hint of disdain evident in her annoyed voice, she must have been dealing with drunken idiots all night and I was now the icing on the cake.
“Do you know where the rest of my party went?” I asked trying ever so hard not to slur my words.
“Yeah the rest of the band and the other groupies went back to the hotel, and Lestat is out side having a cig,” She replied in a rushed monotone.
“Lestat doesn’t smoke,” I said a little annoyed myself now.
“Hey, he went out back, that’s where people go to smoke,” she said looking at me before retching her arm free of my grasp.
“Thanks,” I muttered as I pushed past the annoyed redheaded waitress. Either which way I did want a cigarette. On my way out I must have tripped and fallen, or walked into someone because when I looked down to make sure I had my cigarette, it was hanging precariously from the filter.
In my drunken haze I stumbled out of the back door of the club broken cigarette in hand. As I lifted my heavy eyelids I realized what I was watching take place in the alley before me; Lestat was standing against the wall opposite the club, and in his arms was a young man no more than a few years older than me. The sandy haired boy was struggling against Lestat in vain, pounding on his chest hoping to free himself. Lestat made eye contact before smiling wickedly , I knew what was coming next and I watched as Lestat with inhuman speed punctured the man’s neck with his fangs. The vampire’s kiss, with Lestat’s lips on his neck, I watched as the poor man experienced the five stages of grief. I watched as denial, sat in. “No!,” The man screamed, “You can’t be a a… This can’t be happening!” I watched transfixed, as his face contorted with anger as he continued to scream, “Get the fuck off of me you bastard, Get off!”
As the sandy haired man’s chest heaved his heart slowing, he began to bargain, “Please, Please, I’ll, I’ll do anything,” he whispered to Lestat, Then finally the last two stages depression and acceptance, as he let death take him. Its so hard to tell the difference between the two, as a human I suppose. But I knew Lestat could tell. Lestat knew. He knew when the bargaining, transformed in to sorrow for the end of their life, and finally when they just accepted their life was over in the arms of this monster.
Then in me I felt a change I felt the dark thrill of excitement. I always had assumed that I would at least feel a pang of pity for the victim if I saw Lestat actually kill but no, no pity, no remorse for the fact that I was watching this man have his life drained from him. No hatred of Lestat for killing no disgust of myself for not stopping him. No all I could feel was this dark excitement that Lestat always seemed to incite in me and a fresh wave of lust .
Lestat let the body fall to the ground a crumpled heap of the man he once was. I suddenly felt myself rush forward, I felt myself leap into his arms, I pressed my lips roughly against his and the coppery taste of blood filled my mouth. Oh how warm he was, and as he pulled my bottom lip in to his mouth I felt his fang gently gaze it. I heard him moan as my blood filled both out mouths. And then above my blood and the dead man’s blood was the distinct burn of Lestat’s blood, oh how sweetly they combined the preternatural blood of my lover and my hot mortal blood, I groaned as I suckled on his bleeding lip. Ecstasy. Suddenly I felt his arm rap around me and he was pulling me through the club with his inhuman speed. I was only vaguely aware that he was pulling me through the paparazzi outside the club.
In a erotic haze that could only be created from the perfect combination of booze and blood, Lestat gruffly pushed me through the hotel room door. It reeked of pot, booze and sex. Alex and one of the idiot girls were passed out naked on the floor of the sitting room, but I only caught a glimpse of them as Lestat lifted me off of my feet. The next think I knew my body was falling, and I thought I was screaming, no, it wasn’t my voice, was it? No, that was Lindsey in the bed room next door with Ben. I was pressed firmly against the bed Lestat atop me a wicked and bloody smirk on his gorgeous face. He slowly brought his lips down to mine, the sweet taste of blood filled my mouth again, my blood I was bleeding and I didn’t care as the sweet liquid so vital for life rolled down my throat. A dark animalistic groan rumbled in my throat as the first drops of Lestat’s blood mixed him mine.
I felt Lestat’s hands slip around my neck. The knot that held my halter top in places suddenly loosened and I felt my top give. His smooth hands slid over my shoulders , his large hands cupped my breasts before they slid over my stomach and to the hem of the shirt. My body was burning, and tingling, butterflies were a flutter in my stomach. My loins were throbbing. Again my body was begging me to allow him to fill me complete me. And I wanted him. All of him. And I wanted the dark gift. I wanted to know the pleasure, of drinking someone’s blood, wanted to know what it was like to take a humans life. I wanted to drain the world dry, just to quench this thirst Lestat had given me. But the words could not come to me, I was unable to speak. The words, “Lestat my love, make me as you are. Let us drain this world dry together,” all but caught in my throat and turned to ash in my mouth.
A small moan excepted my slightly parted lips as the satin of the of my top caressed my hot flesh as he lifted it from my body. I felt my hands reach out to push his shirt off of his shoulders. But I could barely undo so much as a button, in my drunken blissful state. I was all to keenly aware of each touch. The typical numbness brought on by alcohol was offset by Lestat’s blood, in fact every sensation was heighted. From the press of his soft lips against the top of my plump breast that peaked out of my staples bra, to his strong but gentle hands pushing the button of my jeans through the sharp sound of the zipper being slid down . An excited pleading moan escaped my lips as his fingertips lightly brushed against my black satin panties.
With hazy lust filled eyes I watched as my now shirtless vampires pull my jeans off of my legs. The sensation of the denim scratching against my flash was strangely erotic. My lover slid his body against mine, his smooth chest against mine as he pressed his lips against mine . His lips firm against mine, his tongue brushed against my slightly parted which I opened willingly at is invitation. Suddenly I felt sharp explosion of pleasure. Lestat had forced a single finger into my warm wetness part of my panties were merely pushed to the side. Involuntarily my hips arched up begging and pleading for more. Lestat chuckled against my lips, as he slipped a second into me, before he muttered, “C’est ma fille.” His thumb brushed against the sensitive bundle of nerves through my panties. The sensation of the fabric against my sensitive flesh was almost more than I could bare. I almost screamed out in pleasure. And I felt Lestat smile against my lips before his lips left mine his fang scraped against my bottom lip causing fresh blood to roll down my throat and chin.
In a sudden rush of desire to show him half a quarter of the pleasure he was showing me, I managed to switch our positions. Though his arm was at an odd angle he continued the sweet torcher, of my most secret and sensitive place. I pressed my lips to his and Lestat lapped at the blood that was still dripping from my lip. Lestat slowly slipped his fingers from me, and slowly reached out to cup my breasts, I groaned as I pressed them into the palm of his hand.
I slowly pressed my blood drenched lips to his chin, then to his throat, and slowly and agonizingly, down his chest. What I was planning on doing next I had never done before and in my lust clouded mind I was hoping that he would stop me before I made a fool of myself. Suddenly I realized that I had reached the top of his leather pants and I was all too aware of his desire for me. I sucked in a deep breath as I looked up at him with questioning eyes. On my handsome lions face was a smirk, that told me that he wasn’t sure that I was going to have the balls to do it. It was a challenge, and I never refused a challenge. Slowly and with shaking hands slipped the button through the hole, and with a lump of excitement and fear in my throat I slowly unzipped them almost cautiously. Then ever so slowly and ever so unsure of myself, I slid my hand in to his leather pants the first thing I felt was his thatch of curly blond hair. It shocked me almost to the point of recoiling my hand, but I knew that I couldn’t Lestat had challenged me. Then I felt him. Hard a smooth beneath my questioning fingers. Slowly I pulled him free from the constraints of his pants. I had never seen a man’s well, manhood before. It was quite intimidating to be honest, the size and width made me question how that would ever fit inside of a woman, let alone me. Slowly I brought my mouth down to his head, were I pressed a soft and unsure kiss to it. And I heard him groan and buck his hips, pressing his hardness on my lips. Suddenly I opened my mouth and began to pray I wouldn’t make a fool of myself. I mean I had a general idea of what to do who didn’t. I felt his smoothness enter my mouth, and I began to suck. I let my tongue bush against the underside of his hardness. Back and forth slowly. I then realized that he was pressing himself further into my mouth, and slowly down into my throat. With his hands on the back of my head, I felt myself begin to choke, it was a very sobering feeling, and an instinctual fear erupted in me. The next thing I knew I was pushing his hips away from me and pulling his hardness from my mouth. I felt tears well in my eyes. Suddenly Lestat’s strong arms were around me, though I wasn’t sure how he had gotten there, “Ahh, ma chare, Je suis désolé, m'ai laissé le fais jusqu'à tu,” He whispered, he had no real need to apologize , and how was he going to make it up to me?
“Son bien mon amour,” I whispered, of course it was okay he hadn’t really done anything wrong I had just pushed myself too far for one night.
“J’adore,” He whispered as he pressed his lips against mine, and there it was his blood from a tiny wound on his lip. All anxiety, melted away in this utter bliss, as I suckled from his lip. I felt his long and skilled fingers slip down the and of my panties and the slowly were being pulled down, around my knees then my ankles and that’s when I kicked them off. I had expected Lestat’s finger to return to its previous task however suddenly he pushed me back on to the satin sheets. I watched as he moved between my legs, for a slip second I thought for certain he was about to try to make love to me, something that I wasn’t ready for. But my fears were quelled as I realized what he was doing as he pushed my legs apart and brought his lips to my hot wet flesh. My hips bucked against him involuntarily. I almost screamed as he slipped a finger inside of me . His wicked tongue lashed out against that sweet and sensitive flesh. The way his tongue seemed to work in perfect unison with his probing finger, the way his tongue dance against the delicate bundle of nerves made me squirm and plead for release. I couldn’t handle this much longer I knew I would explode with pleasure. Lestat must have caught on to this as suddenly a bleeding wrist was pressed against my greedy lips. Again the familiar but sweet blood of Lestat was gracing my lips again. Again the words “Lestat Make me as you are. Give me the Dark Gift.” And then I was certain the French, excepted my lips in broken pants, “Faites-moi comme vous êtes, mon amour me donnent le cadeau foncé, mon lion beau.” But perhaps is didn’t, as my lover never wavered from his task. And a passing though raced through my mind, ‘Why did I always use formal French when I was talking to him’. But that thought didn’t last long, as I was quickly brought back to the pleasure at hand. Suddenly there was an explosion of pleasure spreading from between my legs, my hips bucked, back arched, and I released Lestat’s wrist as a blood curdling scream of pleasure erupted from my lips. Suddenly I found Lestat’s lips, that tasted like blood and my own wetness, pressed against mine, to quite me. As the after shocks of orgasm racked my body, he held me close to him in his strong arms, while one hand slowly stroked my sensitive flesh. I buried my face in his soft blond, I then realized I was crying, my tears were drying on my cheeks as I whispered, “ J’adore, mon lion.”