On the Edge of Eternity

The Edge of Reason

“But, Lestat,” I said turning, “We still have guests,” my tone was very flirtatious, however I was still trying to postpone what was coming, despite the fact that I didn’t know what it was, or what I might do.

“Let Zach take care of them,” Lestat said biting my bottom lip none too gently, I moaned softly . There was no point in arguing with him, when Lestat made up him mind about something , he was going to get it. I let him lead me from the party, my little hand in his larger one, the butterflies beating their wings ever faster. I felt my heart begin to pound as we got ever closer to his room, my pulse racing, Lestat glanced back at me and I knew he could sense what he was doing to me. He lead me to the last room on the right when he opened the door and he gently pushed me in to the room, locking it behind us. When he appeared in front of me, I saw that he had tossed him mask off already. He leaned close to me, brushing his warm lips against mine, teasing me, but not allowing them to cling, his left hand rested on my neck, his right on my waist, stroking me gently with his thumb, goose bumps erupted on my flesh. Lestat leaned over kissing my neck, nuzzling me, no fangs, this wasn’t a vampire’s desire for blood, this was plain and simple, a man wanting a woman and a woman wanting a man. Lindsey’s words came back to me, ‘Be the one in charge.’ I nodded to myself as I took his hand and I lead Lestat to the couch that sat in front of the windows. And forced him down, on the cushions but I remained standing. Doing my best to smile wickedly.

“Wait right there don’t move,” I said as I walked to the adjoining bathroom, where I quickly untied my mask and slipped off my shoes, and then my dress and finally the hoop skirt. I looked as good as I had when getting ready for the party. “Oh shit,” I said to my frightened reflection, “Just don’t be stupid, Amber.” Even when I had been dating Nate I had made a point to not be put in situations like this one, because I wasn’t certain what I would do. Would I go too far and regret it?

“Cherie!” I heard Lestat call, actually it was a bit more of a whine. Lestat was acting funny, but I couldn’t quite place what it was. He was acting as if he were drunk, but that wasn’t possible, was it? I pulled my mess of curls over my shoulders, I licked my lips and nodded to myself.

Slowly I opened the door, and leaned against the door frame, one leg out
stretched, the other bent up behind me, my right arm behind above me resting behind my head. “ Lestat,” I said biting my lip, “Are you drunk?” I asked, keeping my voice as soft and even as I could, it even came out almost sensual. I was doing pretty good at this being seductive thing.

Lestat’s eyes moved from the curls that rested on my shoulders, over the curve of my breast, down my long legs, and back up again, “Oui,” his word was slow and drug out making it seem all the more sensual..

“How, I thought you couldn’t…”

“Oh, yes I can get drunk.”

“How?”

“I fed from someone who was very very drunk, actually a few people who were very drunk,” I
knew he had just fed as he was warm, but he had fed on guests? “Don’t worry that pretty little head of yours, one liked little boys, the other was trying to drug Lindsey, and the third was trying to make off with the good silver,” Lestat laughed, and I chuckled too at his frankness, about the matter, “ Why don’t you come over here, and stop being so shy.” I took each step slow, trying to stop my legs from shaking. Even though I wear less clothing at the beach I never felt more exposed as I did right then, I might as well have been naked “Why don’t you turn around?” Lestat asked when I reached the couch, “Slowly,” He added twirling his finger in the air. I knew I was being treated a bit like an object, but I was well aware of the effect I was having on him, and it excited me, it sent waves of lust and desire coursing through my body, “Please sit,” Lestat said patting the seat next to him. I sat as he had asked, but I stared straight ahead, not sure what I was supposed to do. I knew what my body wanted me to do, it was screaming it, my breasts ached for his touch, my lips tingled begging for his lips, my body was begging for me to let him complete me, fill me. My heart was even screaming it, but my head even though clouded with alcohol, was screaming ‘No, not yet.’ And like always my head would win out, but it didn’t mean that I couldn’t have fun, no, even my mind agreed to that. It was a compromise that all of my body seem to agree to. I turned to face, Lestat who was staring at me, “ You know it is quite warm in here,” He said smirking, “Why don’t you help me out of my heavy velvet jacket.”

“What?”

“You said you were my prostitute, for tonight, prostitutes do whatever they are paid to do,
correct?”

I knew I shouldn’t have opened my mouth , back at the party about me being his prostitute, that’s where my sarcasm got me, I needed to work on that, “ I suppose,” I said, as I slid my hands over his shoulders pushing the jacket off.

“I’m still quite warm,” Lestat said his wicked smile growing even wider. I slowly undid each of his little golden buttons, on his vest. He leaned back watching the rise and fall of my chest as I leaned over to undo the buttons. Growing bolder without any prompting, I slowly untied the cravat around his neck, when it was loose, I gave it a toss behind the couch, and I smiled wickedly. I slowly and unsurely undid the first few buttons of his shirt, exposing, the milky soft flesh of his well defined chest, I reached out to touch him I let my finger tips slide over his smooth skin, to my utter surprise this caused Lestat to roll his head back and he moaned out the words, “Its been so long.”

“Since?” I asked. Don’t you love it when things are so obvious but you’re so dumb you don’t get it until after you’ve just made and ass out of yourself? Yeah that’s what I had just done.

“Really ma cher you have to ask?”

I laughed, “ No.” Lestat smiled as my finger tips glided down to the last button I had undone, and then slowly back up, where I lay my hand flat on him, and glided my hand over the left side of his chest to feel his heart beat, proof to me that he was real. Underneath my palm I felt his hardened nipple. My breath caught and a soft moan escaped both our lips. I had never explored the male anatomy before, well at least not like this. I realized then just how innocent I was.

“Ma cher you look so tense,” He said motioning for me to turn around and so I did, I felt his hands on my shoulders, his grip was firm but not painful, and still oh so sensual. I felt as if my skin was about to catch fire. Eventually his massaging hands began to wander from my shoulders to the sides of my neck and lower on my back and suddenly be pulled my body into him, his arms wrapped tightly around me his lips kissing my neck softly. I couldn’t handle it any longer, I turned myself on him, pushing him back against the arm of the couch, and I knew if he didn’t want this he could have easily stopped me. Lestat leaned back as I crawled on to his lap, he watched with a wicked smile playing on his lips. And I let my lips crash down upon his, I was leading this kiss, my capture and release of his lips was full of heat and want, every time I brought my lips back to his I nipped at his bottom lip. One nip was a little to nippy almost drawing blood, a loud grown emanated from his chest and he forced his tongue into my mouth, flicking against mine inviting it to come and dance. Each breath I took became more and more ragged. Before I had realized what had happened he had flipped our positions, and, I was at his mercy again. He lifted his lips from mine, and I began to pout, “ You, ma belle like to be in control don’t you?”

“Oui,” I said very firmly making sure he was aware of my displeasure of the broken kiss.

“Now don’t pout,” He said nipping at my bottom lip that I had stuck out.

“Why not?”

“Because if you do I won’t do this,” He said sliding his hand with a feather light touch from my throat down my chest, over the plump flesh of my breast and then to cup all of it, in his hand, “ Now are you going to keep pouting?” He asked as he began to massage my left breast through my corset. I felt my nipple harden through my silk corset. I closed my eyes and shook my head, “C’est ma fille,” He whispered sending chills down my spine . Lestat sat between my legs, my right was pressed against his thigh and the back of the couch while my left lay loosely on the other side of him half hanging off the edge of the couch. He smiled hungrily at me, and he slid his hand from my left breast over my stomach over the lace of my panties, and then to my stockings, sending waves of fire through my body, causing the warmth between my legs to grow. He unsnapped the garter, and rolled down the scarlet stocking slowly agonizingly slow, first the left and then the right. I could feel my legs shaking uncontrollably under his light touch, “Nervous?” he asked smiling.

I nodded, “A little.”

“There’s no need to be,” he said, as he lifted me into his arms, and stood. A small gasp escaped my lips as I wrapped my arms around his neck, “I know there is a line, at least for tonight, and I will not cross it,” he said as laying me on to the bed then climbing on top of me, I squirmed. He sat back on his heels still on top of me, before taking both of my breasts firmly into his hands, my body arched into his hands ,” You truly are well endowed aren’t you?” He chuckled. “Oh how beautiful you must be,” he said sliding his right hand down my corset, and then to the sensitive flesh where my leg met my body, as soon as his hand mealy gazed the sensitive flesh there, it sent a hot flash of pleasure through my body, and I almost screamed as I felt my leg tense .

I was burning for him, my body was screaming louder than before, for how much it, I, my heart and now even my mind wanted him. He leaned over me and pressed his lips to mine, the soft kiss was inviting me to try what I had before, but I didn’t have to he again flipped our positions so I was the one on top of him straddling him, in this position I was all too well aware of his lust for me, I could feel him pressing against my inner thigh . He smiled up at me, his golden hair sprawled around his head. Lestat nodded to me as if to tell me to do what I pleased. I slowly brought my lips to his, the kiss was slow, and meant to be nothing more than me teasing him, like he had done to me too many times before. I kissed down his jaw and then to his neck where I sucked lightly on the hollow of his throat. Oh how silky smooth his skin was. As I sat up I slowly slid my hands down his chest, when I reached the remaining buttons of his shirt, I quickly undid them and pushed his shirt away, as I did, Lestat, slid his hands from my shoulders down my back and to rest on my bottom, as I brought my lips to his bare chest, and I felt him squeeze, and I gasp, “Like that do you?” In response to his words I ground my hips against him, and I felt his hardness against me. I knew full well what I was doing, he groaned and bared his teeth before switching our positions again. I found myself flat on my back Lestat seated between my legs. He smiled as he brought his lips to the plump flesh of my left breast, I then felt his fangs break the skin, I let out a ragged moan, and pulled him closer to me, stroking his long silky hair. I don’t know how much blood he took but I felt him sit back up. And I opened my eyes clouded with lust, “ I love drinking form the drunk, the blood comes out so much easier,” he slid his hands down my body stopping at my inner thighs where he gently pushed them apart, I felt him pull my panties down slowly. With a feather light tough he traced sensitive flesh. I could barely stand it. I turned my head against the pillow my eyes closed. My skin was on fire, my skin was flushed and each my breathing became short little pants, and soft moans were escaping my slightly parted lips. He slid his fingers to my slippery moist entrance and before I could make a move or sound of protest he slide two fingers inside of me a loud unexpected moan escaped my lips.

He I closed my eyes as he delved deeper, my body tensed around his probing fingers. Suddenly he found my maidens’ veil, as he pressed father, a sharp burning pain cut through the pleasure, causing me to arch away from him. Lestat groaned, “Oh, so perfect, so innocent, so pure, so untouched, all mine .” He suddenly slid his fingers to a shallower depth, and then pressed inward again, this time his thumb brushed gently against the swollen bud of flesh just above my hot wet entrance, and a long ragged moan echoed through the room, as I buried my face in the soft pillow and my hips arched into him accepting him begging him for more, “ Keep your eyes on mine,” He said as he cut his wrist on his little pearly fang, and bringing it to my mouth.

I don’t think that I need to explain to you the pleasure that a man can bring a woman, and I have already told you of the ecstasy that drinking his blood can bring. I was lost in pleasure, both mortal and immortal. With every movement of Lestat’s probing fingers and gentle brush of his thumb against my flesh I held tighter to his wrist. Drawing more blood from him. At the very moment that he pushed me over the edge of reason, I released his wrist and let out what must have been a blood curdling scream. My head was tossed back in ecstasy, my back arched off the bed my hips rising to meet his probing fingers. Or at least I think that’s what happened. I don’t really know. All I remember was Lestat pulling me in to his arms against his naked chest, and saying, “Be still ma cher, be still.” And a million other things in French that I either couldn’t understand or simply forgot. I couldn’t open my eyes I was gasping for breath, never in my life had I known a pleasure like what he had just brought me. So I fell in to a deep sleep, there in my immortal lover’s arms.
♠ ♠ ♠
Alright my dear readers this is my first er posted attempt of erotica so please please please let me know what you think. Any suggestions would be more than welcome. And again I know that Anne Rice vamps can’t get erections but I mean I’m thinking about who my audience is, and I mean who wouldn’t want to have sex with Lestat. Anyways I digress, lots and lots of comments please. I won’t say I won’t post again if I don’t get an adequate number of comments but you may have to wait a while to get an update…. I’m just sayin’.