Status: New Story! May have updates but with school....idk

Fallen

Vendetta

"Damn. Damn. Damn." I mutted , I slung my bag onto my arm and rushed to the bus stop.

"Vendetta.... Your Late." Our bus driver said.

"Sorry Claire." I wobbled to the back and sat in the 'one seater.'

"Wings!" I whipped my head around to only see Zacarias or Night, as I would call him.

"O Goddess! Night I thought-"

"Yeah Yeah Whatever."He shrugged

"Night! If anyone found out about that we would be dead." Night burst out laughing.

"What?" I hissed.

"Dead." I realized what I said and burst out laughing too. Dead. Poor choice of words. The bus skidded to a hault. We walked off the bus and went inside.

"Have I ever told you I hate school?" I asked him. He noddd with. He slid his fingers through his dark messy hair, he only did that when there was something wrong. I looked up to his dark brown eyes, which was kinda hard, seeing as I'm small in my 5'5 frame and he's 5'9.

"What are you?" I looked to where he was staring to see a tall guy with short black hair, very muscular, and kinda pale. Next to him was a girl, just as tall as him. She had long auburn colored hair, she was pale as well. they both had silver eyes. They started to walk over to us.

"Hello." the guy said. We snapped out of our thoughts and looked at them.

"Hi." Night said.

"I'm Nina and this is Damon." The girl, Nina, said.

"Hey. I'm Zacarias and this is Vendetta." Night said. The bell rang.

"Well, we gotta go, bye." I said dragging Night to english.

"Welcome class. We have two new students this year. Their names are Nina and Damon Caselle."

"Caselle?" Night hissed.

"Wait like Ninava and Damos Caselle?" He nodded.

Our day went on and we hopped on the bus.

"What do you think their doing here?" I whispered.

"I don't know but it can't be anything good." He whispered back. We got off the bus and walked into Night's house.

"GAH! " I cried.

"What?"

"You know I hate hiding them."

"Well, what are you gonna do?" He asked,

"I don't know. Can I please "

"Yeah yeah." I slipped my sweatshirt off and straightened out my Hurley shirt. My wings popped up, slightly bent, and dark as ever.

"Night what's wrong?" I asked.

"You've Fallen."