Status: New Story! May have updates but with school....idk

Fallen

Wolves.

Back to Vendetta's P.O.V

"Well, how do we...call the wolves or whatever." I sighed.

"I'll call Alex." Nina sighed tapping in the number.

"Hey."
"Yes. we need your help."
"Angels. mmhmm. Yeah yeah." She hung up.

"3...2....1" Two teens showed up wearing ripped jeans, no shoes, and novelty T's. The boy was dark and muscular, with short,dark brown hair. The girl was also tan and muscular, with long dark brown hair with red highlights.

"Vendetta, Zach this is Alex and Dawn, Alex, Dawn, Zach and Vendetta." Damon said.

"Hi." Dawn said.

"Hey." We mumbled back.

"So you need our help." Alex smirked.

"We have to find the Elixer of Faith." gasp.gasp.gasp.

"Why the HELL do you need to find that?" Dawn pratically screamed.

"Because .....I DON'T WANNA DIE!" I screamed back, collapsing into Night. Dawn immediatly became the 'motherly' figure.

"How do you know your dying? Where'd you get that idea?" She asked stroking my hair at Night held me.

"Ugh." Nina moaned.

"Shut-Up Nina! What would you be doing if you knew you were going to die?" Night yelled.

"I wouldn't die. I'm immortal." Nina huffed.

"Immortal my ass." He mumbled. Dawn and I giggled.

"Explanation?" Alex asked Damon.

"Zacharias and Vendetta are Angels. Vendetta's fallen, and to stay alive, St. Michael told her to find the elixer of Faith." Damon whispered to him.

"Where are we going then?" Dawn asked standing up. I stood up too with Night at my side.

"Paris." Alex blurted out