An Epic Time Wasted

Memories will last forever

"I love you," the television said. Then the Romeo of the movie went in for a kiss. The Juliet look so helpless and weak. Just falling for this one guy that says "I love you".

What is Love?

It's a weakness. That's what I say.

It was February 14th. Valentines Day. Oh, joy. I would stay home with popcorn and a bunch of sappy movies.

Why?

Because I never was loved. My parents died when I was 5 in a car crash. I had one brother that also died. He was in the Military. And died on a mission.

I sighed at the kissing scene. Like isn't that easy. I was an orphan for 3 years. Then got adopted by the most screwed up couple alive. They drank and did drugs. Their son was psycho. he had a fetish with fire and knifes. How could they have been approved of adopting a child?

I guess the place didn't want me. And just threw me to any who was in the least interested in me. The thing is the mother died of overdose. The father had molested me once. but the son had on many occasions. I was 10 at the time. What was I to do?

I sighed as the movie ended. I got up and threw the remainder of the popcorn in the thrash and put the bowl in the sink. I yawned slightly.

This valentines day was a total waste. It sucks that you had no one to celebrate with you. I just wish my dream guy would walk through the door and sweep me off my feet.

Walking into the bathroom I brushed my teeth and washed my face. I stared into the mirror then sighed yet again.

I glided back out of the bathroom when i heard a knock on the door. I went go open it.

Another knock was sounded, "Hold On," I hollered.

I opened the door to reveal two brown orbs. They were stunning. So was the face those orbs were on. As was the rest of the male figure attached to that face.

"Hey," he smiled.

I couldn't help but smile back, "You came," I bit my lip.

"Yeah, of course baby. I wouldn't miss valentines day with my girl."

"I missed you," I went to hug him. Then I pulled him inside, before closing the door.

"I missed you, too. Touring has been hell without you," he said.

He came closer and kissed me. I kissed him back.

"Its like I'm wasting my life away without you," I mumbled after we parted for air.

"An epic of time wasted," he relied.

"Yeah." I went in for another kiss.

I jumped on him. Wrapping my legs around his waist. He carried me to our bedroom.

"Wanna make this valentines day even more special?" his muffled voice rang in my ear. I nodded, "Will you marry me," he handed me an open box. It had the most gorgeous ring ever. it was a round diamond with two smaller diamonds on both sided of the larger one.

I smiled as wide as I possibly could, "Yes! I would love to be married to you," I bounced on him.

"Don't do that," he groaned.

"Why not," I bounced again.

"I've been on tour for a long time. With no female around. Your making me horny," he replied.

I giggled.

"I love you Gabrielle," he kissed me.

"I love you, Brian," I kissed him. Call me a hypocrite! I was in love.

We started making out and soon I was on the bed being stripped. I growled. He crawled on top of me.

And you pretty much know what happened.

Hm, Life is unpredictable.
♠ ♠ ♠
Title Credit to Avenged Sevenfold.

X Dani