Happy Birthday

Sing Me A Song Of The Birthday Kind.

I looked at myself in the fogged up mirror. Whipping my hand across it to get rid of the fog. I looked deeper. Nothing special here. Nope. I still look the same.

I sighed as I grabbed the towel around me and threw it on the floor. I stalked off to my room and got dressed in a short black dress. It was low cut to show off Gods gift to me. My cleavage. I pushed my boobs up, adjusting them. I slipped on black stilettos, after I slid on my black fishnet knee highs. I accessorized minimally. Black choker with my syn gates skull necklace dangling from it. My eyes were covered in black. Top to bottom. Then glossed my lips a little. Sighing yet again at the image in the mirror, I grabbed my black clutch bag and keys.

It's just like any other day, except I was older.

I got in to my shitty beat up Volvo. Driving off to a restaurant. Uh, fine. A bar.

After I parked I entered the smoke filled room. Ah. My kind of people. I took a seat at the bar, on a tall stool. It made me feel even taller. I was already five foot eight.

"Jack and Coke, please," I ordered from the semi cute bartender. Yes, he was good looking. But old. Probably has a family. He nodded and handed me my drink. So, I thanked him.

I took in the scene before me. People were scattered around the bar. Not many females around. Hm, it was a guys escape. Mine as well. A husky laugh came from farther in the room. Two guys talking and pointing. At me.

Shit.

A tall burly man stalked up to me. I just sat casually with my elbows propped behind me, and on the bar.

"Evenin' ma'am," He smirked. That fucker.

I stared at him then looked away at nothing in particular.

"I was wondering if I cold buy you a drink."

"I have one, thank you," my tone was meek.

"I see. So," he began. Oh gezz. Some one just stop him.

I had to interrupt,"I'm sorry, but I have a boyfriend."

"Really?"

"Yes, he should be here soon."

"I bet I could take him."

"Oh, and what makes you think that? Do you think a girl such as I would not have a boyfriend that can beat up a guy such as yourself?"

He stood there. Just stood there. With his mouth a jar. So, I spun on my seat and ordered another jack and coke.

"Goodbye," I threw over my shoulder, sending him off to his laughing friend. Which was literally on the floor clutching his stomach.

"Jack and Coke," came a rough voice.

"Ah, good choice of poison," I complimented. Raising my glass in my own toast.

"A-huh," he huffed out.

"So, what you here for? Escaping the psycho pmsing girlfriend?"

I heard him chuckle once, "I wish it were that simple."

"Ah. Brake up?"

"Yea. How did you know?"

I laughed softly, "I am a girl for once. And it's not that hard for me to tell."

"& why did you not guess that in the first place?" he questioned.

"I was hoping it would not be bad," I huffed, "At least I got psycho girlfriend right. Eh?"

"Hm, Guess so," he paused.

Guess the conversation is over-

"By the way, I'm Brian," he introduced himself.

"Daniella," I said nodding slightly not even looking at him.

"So, you gonna look at me or not?"

"Dunno."

"What do you mean?"

"It depends on the 'Brian' I'm speaking to."

"Really? How many of these Brian's do you know?"

"A few," I sighed, taking a drink from my glass, "One, was my ex. Horrible. Fucking pansy. Two, was a friend. Just someone from school. Three, famous rock star. Makes me hot in my pants," I stopped, "And I just really wish I didn't say that," I changed to subject, "Oh, look. No more," I raised my glass, "Another bartender."

"You had like five."

"Fine give me fucking beer. Coors light." he uncapped the bottle and slammed it on the counter. Getting some on my dress.

"Thanks, for that," sarcasm rolled in the thanks.

"So, why are you here?" I heard "Brian" say.

"It's a party. Didn't you know?"

"A party?"

"Yup. Big plans. Wild night out," I wiggled in my seat a little.

"A party?"

"Yeah, great right?"

"Um, for what?"

"Psh, my birthday of course. Don't you love the turn out."

"Um-"

"Yup, just me, myself, and I. Great people, Greaaat people."

"Huh. I'm sorry."

"It's fine. It's been this way for a couple years now."

"How long?"

"Hm, seeing as I am now twenty six. I would say about five years."

"Wow. Sorry."

"Stop apologizing."

"What if I buy you a drink?"

"What if you buy me syn?" I mumbled without even realizing it.

"Um, Syn?"

"Brian," I twirled to look at this faceless guy. But, to my surprise it was hot in my pants Brian. He had a smirk plastered on his face, "Oh great humping joy. I gotta go," I slid off the seat to get some fresh air.

I inhaled the breeze. Then inhaled the cigarette I just lit. Oh, newports how I love you so.

"So, you like Syn?"

"Holy stalker!" I clutched my chest, wiping around to see Brian. His smirk was wider. If that was even possible.

He grabbed the cigarette from my hand, "So, you wanna make your birthday special?"

"Special?"

He smiled, "Yup."

"How so?"

"Come with me and I'll show you."

I raised my eyebrow. He came up to me and grabbed my arm, pulling me with him.

"So, this is your boyfriend? The one that can beat up anyone? Such as me?" I turned around to see the guy that was hitting on me.

I was speechless this time. I looked at Brian. He looked at the guy then at me.

I opened my mouth to say no but, Brian beat me to the punch.

"Yes, I am," he said, his brows scrunched.

"Lets see to that."

"Oh come on. Are you serious," Brian said.

"Brian, you don't have to," I put my hands on his chest.

"It's fine honey," his lips turned to a devilish smirk, "This will be fun." He walked up to the guy.

"Lets go," I protested.

He ignored me and walked up to the guy from the bar. With one punch from the guy, Brian stumbled back. His nose bleeding. The guy walked up to me.

He grabbed my arm, "You need a man like me. Not him," he spat.

"Your hurting my arm. Let go."

"Don't touch her," Brian yelled. Stalking over to the bar guy and I. He grabbed him by the shirt, then threw him away from me. His fists were balled, "Never," he shook his head,"Never touch her." he faced the guy. Before I could even flinch, Brian swung and the guy was on the floor. Brian kept on swinging and kicking at him.

I put my hand on Brian's shoulder, "Brian, stop."

He did stop. With one last punch he said, "I'll drive, Get in!"

Both my brows raised as I looked at his cherry red Ferrari. I got inside.

"Nice car," I grazed my hand on the dashboard, "really nice."

"Thanks," he said and drove off in to the night.

The drive was pretty quiet. He slowed down and took a last turn. Then stopped in front of a large house. It was made of bricks. I couldn't really tell what else because it was dark out. I glanced at my phone, checking the time. It was almost one in the morning.

We both got out of the car. I looked at Brian. He was tense, but eased up a bit.

"Brian. You're bleeding," I touched his cheek. He seemed to release the tension from his body as he sighed.

"I'm fine."

"We better go get you cleaned up," I grabbed his hand.

He unlocked the front door. I heard rather then saw that there were other people inside.

A girl glided down the staircase, "Oh, Hey Brian. And girl I don't know."

"Aly, This is Daniella. I met her at the bar."

"Hm, I should have known you were at the bar. Gez, Michelle broke up with you this morning. So, Daniella?"

"Yeah?"

"What has he said to bring you here?"

"Well, it's actually my birthday and he said he would make it special," I looked at Brian then back to Aly.

"Hm," she lifted her head looking at me intently, "Why is someone like you at a bar, on their birthday? Boyfriend?"

"No, boyfriend. I have no friends, no life!"

Aly laughed.

"Oh, I remember you now. You're Aly Sanders. Matt's Wife, right?"

"Yup, that will be me."

"Don't tell me this is what you meant by special? Introducing me to Avenged?"

"Actually that's part of it," Brian smirked.

"By the way. What happened to you Bri? You're bleeding," Aly pointed to his nose.

"Bar fight," he shrugged.

"Over?"

"A girl."

"Lets go meet people, k?" I interrupted. I didn't want Aly to know what girl it was over. Because it was me.

Brian and I went upstairs. First we went to the bathroom. I cleaned up his nose and he washed his face.

"Better?" I asked.

"Much," he smiled, "Thank you."

He clamped my hand to his and we walked out into a studio. There were guitars lined up, even a big soundproof cubicle.

"Brian!" another girl pounced.

"Kristal," he greeted her.

"Who is this!" she smiled putting her arm around her.

"Hi, I'm Daniella. And you are Kristal. Jimmy's fiance."

"Yup yup yup." she smiled. Happy that she was marrying Jimmy. Jimmy Sullivan that is.

"Hey dude. Where were you?" I saw Zacky come up with his arm around a girl's shoulder. Gena.

"He was at the bar where he met me. Hi, I'm Daniella," I explained, "But, don't call me that. Call me Dani," I nodded.

"Bar? Michelle?" he said.

"Yes," I said.

I could see Brian rolled his eyes, "Alright lets not talk about that."

So, I met the rest of the band. They were really nice. I also met their girlfriends. They were sweet, too. It was getting late and everyone went home. I found out that this was Brian's house. It was pretty big.

"I should go home," I announced to Brian.

"No, I haven't given you the second part to your present."

"Right, so?"

He shook his head, smirking. He walked up to me. His eyes literally burning into mine. His head lowered to mine. His eyes closing as his lips met mine. I took it. I kissed back. It was soft at first, then began to get more forceful. Oh, God! It felt so good. We parted. His eyes filled with desire and lust. His lips met mine again. This time he picked me up and led me up staris.

My eyes closed. He threw me on something soft. My body was tingling.

"Brian," a small gasp escaped me. I wanted his lips on me again. I got my wish. I wrapped my arms around him. Not letting go.

This is the best birthday present I've ever gotten.
♠ ♠ ♠
Used to be called Second Heartbeat.

Title credit to myself.

X Dani