Untitled

Chapter 2

I think I was in my room. The walls are blue with white stripes just like my room. Then I see an outshape of a guy sitting on my bed.
"I'm close too you. Can you see me?" he asks.
"No." I tell him. I hear him move closer to me then I see what he is wearing today. It was a DC black top with guy shorts. (It will be ugly with girl shorts)
"What about now?" He asks.
"Yes but not your face." I tell him.
"Kiss me then you will see me."
"No." I saw him fading away again. I closed my eyes then open them I was in the class again.
"Today we have a new student. His name is Ryan." Ms.Deeplock tells the class. "Be nice to him, he is new." she tells the students. He was wearing the samething as the Ryan I saw when I closed my eyes.
"Crystal. We have met before." He tells me. I stare in his dark blue eyes with a haze of lemon.
"We have?" I ask while he scratches his dark brown hair.
"Yes. We were in a room together. Don't you remember?" He aks.
"Wait, your the Ryan? I finally get to see you in person?" I was confused.
"Yes you do." He sounded happy. "You wanna hang after school?" he asks.
"Sure." I tell him. Then bells ring...a pile of ants waiiting outside the door. I see my friends, Ryan follows.
"Erica, Emily, Monique this is Ryan." I introduced. Monique spoke one word.
"Where?"
"Right next to me, don't you see him?" I ask.
"No. Are you okay?" She asks.
"YES I'M FINE!" I yell at her because I was annoyed with that question.
Couple hours later, school has ended, Ryan and I went to a lake near by.
"Have you told anyone about your secret?" He questions.
"No, I'm not allowed, have you?"
"Yes...my parents. But they didnt believe me."
"Oh, why are we different from the others? Why cant we be just normal?"
"Because we lived with this. This is in your heart not theirs. They cant understand."
"I know that...but I dont get it at all. Were we born with it?"
"No, I just told you. We were lived with it." I finally understanded what he was trying to say.
The next day, Ryan was following me, being my side the whole time. During class he passes me a note...asking if I wanted to go out or not. Of course I said yes. At lunch i try to introduce him to my friends again but they didnt see him. I had to get so frustrated that i quit. They were telling me that he wasnt real but he was.
Three weeks later, my friends wouldnt talk to me at all, they thought I was going crazy. Even though I wasnt. Ryan sneaks behind me.
"I got to talk to you."
"What is it?"
"Im not real."
"What are you talking about yes you are. You are with me when I'm not closing my eyes, you are always with me, beside my side."
"Yea because only you can see me."
"Thats not true. You were introduced to the class."
"Crystal, yes i was because you thought of it."
"No it was real!" i fought but i guess it didnt work.
"No it wasnt!" He told me. " But i will always love you." He said to me and faded away. At school i was going crazy without him. I kept on saying sorry to my friends and told the truth. Then by the time i didnt know i was stressing out like crazy. It was too hard for me. Then i was thinking that Ryan was right...he was real. This was all fake. Then out of a blink of an eye i fainted. I heard students screaming and blasting to tears. I heard teachers calling 911 but before they even got here...i slowly died. Trying to still breathe. Thinking, was I fake or real? Then pitch blackness. Then there was a streaming light...there was Ryan waiting for me by the lake.

Crystal
A very smart girl with a lot of creativity and imaginantions.
Died: In the school hallway, slowly. By stressing. But was she real? Or fake? No one will never know. But she found Ryan waiting for her by the lake.
--- To 2009
♠ ♠ ♠
Not a true story.. just got bored.

Hope you like it. Comment:) If you dont please state ur opinion. Thankss:)

Kylee