Status: Finished One Shot

Fearless

One/One

There's something about the way
The street looks when it's just rained
There's a glow off the pavement
You walk me to the car
And you know I want to ask you to dance right there
In the middle of the parking lot, yeah


Kevin had just taken me out to dinner. "So, Hannah I hope you had a good time tonight," Kevin said walking me to his car.

It was our third date and he had just gotten back from touring when he asked me if I wanted to go out with him.

"I had an awesome time Kev," I said. It had been raining for awhile when we were in the resturant. There was a glow off of the pavement in the parking lot from the moon. It gleamed on his completly flawless face, making it look twice as perfect.

We got into the car and drove to the meadow behind his house. It was were we would always be. We discovered it when we were both six years old and have been coming back ever since. It was our spot. Kevin and I had known each other since we were in diapers thanks to my mom and Denise. They had been best friends when they were both in college and had always been close so they never thought to move away from each other.

When we got to the meadow, we made our way towards the middle of it. All I could hear were the crickets chirping and see fireflies in the distance.Kevin knew the look on my face and took my hand.I loved to dance in the middle of the giant field after it had just rained. I leaned in and rested my head on his shoulder while we just swayed with the wind. This was the best date we have had to far.

We're driving down the road
I wonder if you know
I'm trying so hard not to get caught up now
But you're just so cool, run your hands through your hair
Absentmindedly makin' me want you


After sitting in the meadow, looking up at the stars in the sky, we decided we should probably start to head back to our houses.

We walked toward the car, hand in hand. Kevin opened the door and I climbed in. He got in next to me and strated the engine. After he started to drive,I looked over at him while averting my gaze, trying not to stare at him. He looked over at me right when I looked over at him. I felt a hint of blush creep onto my already rosey cheeks. He put his eyes back on the road while running his right hand through his dark brown curls.He lookedso perfect. And it was still hard to believe he was all mine.

And I don't know how it gets better than this
You take my hand and drag me headfirst
Fearless
And I don't know why but with you I'd dance
In a storm in my best dess
Fearless
So baby drive slow till we run out of road
In the one-horse town
I wanna stay right here
In this passenger seat
You put your eyes on me
In this moment now
Capture it remember it


It had been a week since Kevin and I's date. We decided to go and have a picnic somewhere in the park. As we were driving, I was thinking to myself, this is how I want it to be. Just me and him driving slow on our small town roads.

We finally arrived at the park. Kevin had parked near the back. You could see everything here. The trees had just been trimmed so you could see the sunlight shine through the branches, the showers in April had brought flowers in May, and the sun was beaming down, warming the freshly cut grass. It looked beautiful.

We were still in his car. He looked over at me and I couldn't help but grin alittle. We stepped out and set up the blanket and took out all the things from the basket.

After putting everything away, we just sat on the blue and green checkered blanket taking in our surrondings. I closed my eyes and inhaled the crisp spring air. I opened my eyes, wanting to capture this moment.I looked over at Kevin, his camera was already by his side.
We took a snapshot of ourselves sitting by the trees and flowers. When we finally left, I couldn't wait to go back.

Well you stood there with me in the doorway
My handsshake, I'm not usually this way but
You pull me in and I'm alittle more brave
It's a first kiss, it's flawless, really something
It's Fearless


I got back home and Kevin walked with me to my front door. I started to take out my keys when I noticed Kevin looking down at my. He was a good five inches taller than me. We stood there looking at each other. My hands started to shake. I'm really shocked, I'm never like this around Kevin or anyone else for that matter.

I've known him my whole life. What was wrong with me. He started to lean down. I start to become alittle more brave, the shaking in my hands had finally stopped. Are lips finally meet. It was our first kiss and it felt wonderful. It was flawless. It was really something.

It was fearless
♠ ♠ ♠
Ok yes I am very aware that this one-shot sucks alot but I took this from my quizilla page and decides to post it up.
I'm really sorry it is extremly crappy but I wanted to post some type of story.
I already have chapter 6 of Best Friends For Never writen and it is saved in my drafts. I will post it tomorrow curtisy of Nick Jonas's birthday. He's turning 17!!!!!!!

Title and song credit goes to Taylor Swift. Even though I don't like her, you will probably be seeing alot of her songs because I use alot of them to make one-shots.

Make sure to please leave comments. There's nothing I hate more then a silent reader, and I know you guys don't like it either.

Peace Love Jonas :)