Warrior of the Blade

Revenge?

I dont know wha i am suposed to do my sister i dead and i just cant bring myself to relization that my life was not ended that day i layed on the ground with no thoughts about revenge but somthing inside me said " This is your opertunity to control your dream take it in to your own hands and make it real never stop just keep going .... Jericho" My name whas Jericho my father said id be the one to stop evil mabey that was the problem he was evil and id be his doom?

No matter how hard this would be im going to take my name and make it my own and change the world and make what i can out of the innocence of my life. I will change The world and thats what i will do from now on Im Jericho the Savier but im going to have to earn that title before I take it for my own. Were do i start what do i do?

I woke up in a cave or what looked like one. A young women stood at the bed she said " hello my name is RC" i asked several questions were am i? what am i doing here? why am i dressed like this? WHy do they call u RC? she only answered one. Im called RC for the name of Real Comand bad acrinim but you will see why later. I was wearing a dark blue and black out fit with a hood and the pants looked like i could put two swords in them hmmmm well it dosnt matter.

She aid urgently "your Trainer is in the courtyard waitng for you. dont ask questions just go" i got up she pointed through a door and as i looked away and then back she was gone, vanished in to thin air. I went through the door and there were flowers everywere roses were the most obvious. It smelt great just like home did before i left. I noticed somthing as i walked towards the courtyard, there are only women here this is very on, they all gave me an up and down look as each one walked by me. One girl stopped as she was about 5 feet away from me she said " hey im Rose im aaaaa ya im the new girl here do u know were i can find Jericho hes my companion, we are suposed to train together."

I gaver her the up and down look and she said "what is there somthingud like to say"
yes there is my name is Jericho, she gave me the up and down. I gave her a look and she blushed. she said " ok then follow me we have work to do" she took me to a court yard fulll of pottery and diffrent weaopnes, there was a young lady there id say she is about in her late twentys. She said " Good morning Jericho good morning Rose are you ready for our first lesson today? ok good well choose a weapone you two. I picked up a sword that looked like a man killer it was kinda rusty but i know it was a good choice. Rose found a bow that was beaten up alittle but it was sturdy and had experience in it.

The lady said ok now i want you two to attack me. we gave eachother a weird glance, the lady said dont hesitate first mistake. I ran foward got into my stance and swung with all my might at her body she grabbed the sword with two fingers, the flipped it out of my hand and caught it. she siad " i belive your only one person i said you two not one but two" she siged and handed the sword too me.