We didn't just do what I think we did, did we?

The one and only chapter one: The morning after.

You’re a one horny little person, Frank Iero. You really are. I would say you took advantage of my drunkenness, but you we’re beyond drunk too, and that’s the best excuse ever. Why were we so drunk, it’s out of my memory. I only can think of you and me in that dirty, dark, urine smelling bar, getting tequila shots like it was the last day of our lives. Again, why were we in such cheap place, when we can pay for something so much better? I won’t try to understand it. We danced. Did we dance? Yeah, I guess we did. Well, if you can call two drunken boys just rubbing their bodies against each other ‘dance’. But we were on a dance floor, so I guess we did dance after all. I also remember your eyes, shiny and wide, looking at me when I ‘accidentally’ slipped my hand into your pants. I don’t know how it got there, I swear. But who am I to disagree with my hand’s own will? So I just did the only thing that seemed to make sense at that situation: I leaned down to kiss you. Your damn beautiful perfect mouth tastes so good, and fits perfectly with mine. How did you learn to swirl your tongue like that? I guess that, even though we were in such ugly place, our little ‘dancing’ was against the rules, because the next thing I remember is this huge fat bald dude pushing us outside. We got into a taxi, that’s for sure, because I remember we got to the bar just walking. And the taxi brought us here, to this ‘Paradise Motel’, or at least that’s what the neon sign says outside. Now, where the hell is this motel located, I don’t know. I couldn’t pay attention to the street because you were sitting on my rather bulgy crotch, with your tongue down my throat again, and I couldn’t focus in anything else. I don’t remember how we checked in, my mind goes blank until the moment I closed the door of this… room, and you dragged me towards the bed, getting naked in a matter of three seconds. Anxious? I would say so. Anyway, all I did was just stay there, and you crawled up and down my entire body, kissing and licking and yes, ouch, biting every single inch of it, as if you were trying to make sure than any part of me was, in fact, eatable. I could have been way drunk, but my Mini Me down there was pretty much aware of every one of your movements. And then, oh heaven, that damn beautiful perfect mouth of yours opened to take me inside, and your tongue did its business masterly. I’m sure I remember that. You were humming some song… but I don’t know what it was. I know I’ve heard it somewhere, but no, I don’t know. And I stopped thinking about the song when you stopped humming, just to sit on my stomach, thrusting two of your fingers in my mouth and then taking them into your mouth. Then, in a blurry image, I remember you taking those same two fingers down your body, pass your hard cock and pushing them up your ass. The way you gasped… holy shit, it was one of the hottest sounds I’ve heard. The way you closed your eyes, threw your head back, slightly parting your lips… Man, that should be in the dictionary as the main definition of ‘sexy’. Then, you took them out and leant down to lick my lips, right before you lifted your ass a little just to go down on me. You screamed and I moaned… or it was the other way around? I don’t know, but you started to ride me in the most professional of ways, if such thing exists. And your skin shone, and every tattoo had a life on it´s own, and it was Our Lady of Sorrows the one writing ‘Search and Destroy’ around your waist, and the scorpion went down your neck and played with the sparrows, and the Halloween pumpkin stared to moan along with us. Magic. Almost as magic as the moment I exploded inside of you, and you exploded in my stomach, untouched. That was magic. I think I then pulled you down for a kiss, but I’m not sure. We fell asleep, otherwise, we wouldn´t be still in this bed, in this motel, in daylight…

What time is it? Where’s my cell phone? Oh, your watch, you didn’t take your watch off. 9:23 am. You look beautiful sleeping. You’re almost smiling. Holy fuck, what a night. We are lucky we’re still alive in this place. The neighborhood doesn’t seem friendly. Should I wake up to leave, or just wait until you wake up by yourself? I think I’ll just wait. I need coffee. And I need to wash my hands; the ring on my finger has something sticky… Ring? On my finger? Why do I have a ring on my finger? I’m sure it wasn’t there yesterday, though I remember a pair of hands putting it on. They weren’t your hands, I’m sure of that. I think they were female hands. Think, Mikey! Think! Why would someone put a ring on my finger? Unless… Fuck. Now I remember why we were drinking… We were celebrating that I just got engaged.

Shit.