Sweet, Sweet, Devil Child

And this is why i hate the cops.......

*AT THE DRAG*
*GENERAL POV:*
As Serena pulled her car into the packed mall parking lot, heads turned. And people began to flock closer toward the unfamiliar car, parking in between a red car and a royal blue Porsche with an oriental dragon painted along its side.
“Wait here,” She said opening the door a fraction reaching one long knee high boot clad leg out of the small gap and stepped out with a flick of her hair. She noticed the people looking her up and down, and the girls immediately moving closer to their ‘boys’ and small smiles appear on the men’s faces. She merely smirked and opened Mike’s door he stood out and laughed quietly.
“Now mind telling me why I’ve never come to one of these before?”
“We’re to far out of you league.” Teased Serena,
“Like you’re even in a league,” Sneered a guy with blonde hair whilst Serena’s back was turned to him, she turned around and faced him her stare colder than a snow storm.
“Do you know anything about the race scene in Miami?” She smirked resting her elbow on the roof of her car
“Who doesn’t, it’s the biggest street racing state in America.” Sneered the man
“Sure you do,” Serena said sarcastically rolling her eyes “if you did you wouldn’t have the guts to even question me if I said that pigs can fly.”
“OH HO someone has an ego!” The man said acting as though he was black, Serena merely grabbed her phone from her pocket and dialled jimmy’s number. As it rang on speaker the guy just looked at her quizzically
“You organise this race?” She asked and the guy jerked his head in response. The dialling stopped and a man’s voice echoed from the phone.
“Yo Serena, what’s up?”
“Hey Jimmy.” Serena said with a small smile and the blonde man gawked in confusion, “Now you would never guess but the guy organising here,” She started “what’s your name?” she asked looking at the man
“Jake.”
“Yeah, Jake thinks I couldn’t even be in any kind of league when it comes to racing. So what should we do? How am I gonna teach this pig a lesson?”
“Serena, you’re the queen of revenge. You don’t need me.”
“I know,” Serena smirked and hung up the phone. “You race?” She asked the guy
“Nope,” He said leaning on her car
“Take it off, or I’ll break it off.” She said her voice murderously low and the guy withdrew his arm. “Fine if you don’t race, pick a racer that here and they can verse me,” Serena said and glared at Jake.
“And why would I do that?” He sneered in response
“Because, I’m about to school you so bad.” Mike walked forward and grabbed Serena,
“What do you think your doing?” HE whispered harshly in her ear
“Look, I don’t take shit from anyone. I am going to teach him respect.” Serena spat,
“Fine, It’s your money not mine.”
“So, pick.” Serena said turning back to Jake
“No way, we’ll just see how you go against everyone.” Jake scoffed
“Fine, it just means I get more money. How much?” She said reaching into her back pocket
“Two grand.” Serena pulled out a wad of cash and stuffed it into Jake’s hand.
“Don’t lose any, I want it back multiplied.” Serena teased, and the man walked away glowering. Serena looked around at the amount of people who had popped there hoods leaving them open for inspection and in Serena’s experience tampering shaking her head at their ignorance.
***
Serena watched as people started filing to the temporary start line, she closed the hood after fixing three new cans of nitrogen into the tank. Opening the door to the car she saw Mike do the same
“Uh no. You don’t come. You watch like everyone else.” She said and he exited the car, she slowly moved the car toward the start line, and people jeered but the moment she revved her engine it turned to cheering.
SERENA’S POV:
As I saw a skanky girl step onto the middle of the track and raise her arms, my eyes narrowed and as her arms fell I floored the accelerator. This was more like it I watched the Royal Blue Porsche on my left with caution, as the driver brought it in closer to my car, I had to slam on the brakes or be thrown off the bridge, by the time I built my speed back up I was losing big time. As I rounded a corned m eye caught the three red buttons,
“No.” I told myself, “If you use it you’ll need three for the entire race, this stuff ain’t cheap.” I muttered, then shaking the thoughts from my mind, I reached my thumb across and pressed the first of the buttons I watched it flash once, twice, then turn green. My car flew forward with a sudden burst of speed spinning the wheel I cut in front of five cars before the burst faded. Everyone was turning down a small alley, as I began to turn manoeuvring around the garbage bins, the single file the cars had formed made it impossible to advance as I finally exited the tight alley. I over took one two cars and the third went by in a blur. Finally into view came the hundreds of rebels who had come to watch the race. This was it the finish line was moments away I was in second place. Pushing my faithful red button the car took off straight past the blue Porsche and over the fluoro yellow spray painted line. Stopping the guitar I climbed out screaming and cheering. I felt someone pick me up.

MIKE’S POV:
I picked up Serena from behind and she squealed
“Congrats, Ms. Wheels.” I said in her ear
“Jake,” She said wriggling out of my grasp “I’ll have my $16, 000.” She turned and looked at me she leaned in toward me and i felt myself doing the same my lips were nearly touching hers when suddenly Sirens filled our ears.
"COPS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" Yelled various voices Serena vaulted into her car
"Get in!" She yelled and me, thrusting her foot on the accelorator and rushing straight for my house.