Status: Sorry if the characters act weird. I'm not that good at fan fiction.

The Townsville Chatroom

The Townsville Chatroom Chapter 10

Number 5 and Buttercup turned their heads and ended their conversation right there. Both of them were too stunned by the new visitor in their room to continue fighting.

At first, Buttercup thought that the creature was some kind of crazy villain, willing to "take over the world", as usual. But then she studied the object closely. What she had thought to be a glass shield was... plastic... plastic from... a small kitchen cup? And those deadly-looking black spots... they... they were pictures! Pictures of... married couples? And... sports stars? The creature had weapons in his pockets on the side. Buttercup tensed up a little here. He had come prepared. Just as she was about to attack, she saw that those so-called weapons were forks and spoons. Everything quickly came into focus here. Some kid had covered himself in newspaper, put kitchen utensils in his newspaper-made pockets, and dyed his face blue. Or... was that his real face?

"BEHOLD... THE ALMIGHTY BLOOEGARD Q. KAZOO!!!!!" the creature shouted. There was yet another awkward silence as everyone thought, " This day just keeps getting weirder and weirder.

The blue thing frowned. Then its "almighty" face resumed. "BEHOLD... THE ALMIGHTY BLOOEGARD Q. KAZOO!!!!!" it repeated. Nothing happened and everyone was waiting for the blue object to do what it was supposed to do. Still, nothing happened.

"Awww, come oooooooon!!!" Bloo whined. "Stupid newspaper battle armor suit..." Bloo mumbled, taking off his costume. After a couple of minutes, Bloo was just a small blue imaginary friend again.

Blossom quickly recognized Bloo. A boy named Mac lived right down the block from her house and sometimes they waved to each other. Mac had created an imaginary friend that was now living at Foster's Home For Imaginary Friends. It happened to be this one. However Blossom did not know how to introduce herself. She waited for someone else to start this time.
♠ ♠ ♠
I'm sorry everyone, I know this chapter is mighty short. But I don't know how to introduce Bloo completely just yet. I really need all the help I can get so please, give me some advice when you comment. I promise, I'll try to make the next chapter longer.