Everything I Asked For (And So Much More)

2/2

Jacey, Kaisy and Kathryn landed in Denver, Colorado. They were sure no matter what they did, the boys wouldn't take them back. But Kaisy had insisted on trying. Jacey and Kathryn couldn't handle seeing Kaisy in such a horrible state any longer.

Kaisy hadn't left the house, she didn't go to work, she didn't do anything but sit in the house and cry over John. She spent her time watching soap operas in sweats with a box of tissues, clutching a pillow. It was a sad and pathetic sight to see, but the only thing to get her out of her rut was John.

The girls stayed at a hotel that night, purchasing tickets that night on ebay. And they weren't cheap, considering they were really good seats.

The next day, they went to the concert, hope in their heads. But Jacey was the doubtful one, she and Garrett had had a pretty bad falling out when they left. They were angry, and stressed. Not a pretty sight, considering Jacey was yelling for the whole airport to hear.

The guys were backstage, waiting for their set. As headliners, their set was a little longer, by about 10 minutes. But, unfortunately, the ten minutes wasn't anything special to all those girls out there, spending big bucks to see them. They energy wasn't good, and the feeling surrounding Jared, Garrett and John brought Kennedy and Pat down with them.

The guys walked on to a loud roar of screaming girls. But three in particular caught their breath, a little faster than any other girl there. Being this close to them again, it was amazing.

The set was successful, as usual, but they saved a song for last, just to go out to the girls, if they even cared anymore.

"Here's Into Your Arms for three girls out there. Jacey, Kaisy and Kathryn, we still love you girls, so much." John said quietly, the piano heard through out the room.

"There was a new girl in town.
She had it all figured out. (Had it all figured out)
And I'll state something rash.
She had the most amazing....smile.
I bet you didn't expect that.
But she made me change my ways.
(She made me change my ways)
With eyes like sunsets baby.
And legs that went on for days.

I'm fallin' in love
But it's fallin' apart.
I need to find my way back to the start.
When we were in love.
Oh things were better than they are.
Let me back into.
Into your arms.
Into your arms.

She made her way to the bar.
I tried to talk to her.
But she seemed so far. (She seems so far)
Outta my league.
I had to find a way to get her next to me.

I'm fallin' in love
But it's fallin' apart.
I need to find my way back to the start.
When we were in love.
Oh things were better than they are.
Let me back into.
Into your arms.
Into your arms.

Oh she's slippin' away.
I always freeze when I'm thinking of words to say.
All the things she does.
Make it seem like love.
If it's just a game. (Just a game)
Then I like the way that we play.

I'm fallin' in love
But it's fallin' apart.
I need to find my way back to the start.
I'm fallin' in love
But it's fallin' apart.
I need to find my way back to the start.
When we were in love.
Oh things were better than they are.
Let me back into.
Into your arms.
Into your arms.
Into your arms.
Into your arms."


John sighed at the end, slightly out of breath. His head swam with ideas of having Kaisy in his arms again. She was everything and more to him. Like their song Everything I Ask For, she was definitely it.

The girls started thinking about the guys on that stage that had just called out to them. They wanted to be theirs, but some doubt was still in their heads, they had broken them. They had ripped apart the relationships, not them.

The guys walked off stage, knowing there was nothing else they could really do. They wanted their girls back. but that was a long shot, a very long shot.

The girls found themselves out of the stadium, looking for the place where The Maine was signing autographs. They needed to see them.

That's when they girls spotted the guys they had fallen in love with.

Kathryn took the first step, walking towards them, finding herself solo. she looked forward again, seeing Jared. Her heart stopped in her chest. The guy she just want to be with her every night, was standing not twenty feet away, and she was frozen to the spot.

The crowd started to disperse, but the guys didn't notice her. They all turned and started walking away. A simple tear slipped down her cheek, till she started, jogging after them.

"Jared!" She called out, and Jared somberly turned around. He looked up, very surprised. He ran to Kathryn, taking her in his arms. She wept into his shoulder, staining his jacket.

He kissed her hair, gently grabbing her chin and looking into those snow storm rapid eyes. He kissed her lips, tenderly, presenting little pressure and first, till she kissed back. He was as happy as he was when he was with her.

"Please, be mine again, I need you." Jared told her. She smiled, kissing up his jaw line, and back to his lips. He thought he needed her, she wanted him. It was a win-win situation.

Garrett looked on, barely smiling for his friend, till he saw Jacey. Her Asian face wasn't hard to miss in the crowd. He couldn't take not being with her. He walked towards her, not stopping what he was about to do.

He wrapped one arm around her waist, the other hand, on the nape of her neck, pressing his lips against hers. One of her hands on his shoulder, the other on his jaw line, she kissed back. She just wanted to be in his arms again, holding onto him for dear life.

He pulled away, resting the side of his head on her shoulder, kissing her neck, right under her ear.

"I'm so sorry." Garrett whispered, in between kisses. He wanted to take back everything he said at the airport. Every mean, horrid thing he mentioned. All he wanted was the girl cradled in his arms.

She smiled, pulling his head up to look at her. "You have nothing to apologize for, I love you, just kiss me you fool," She chuckled, pulling his mouth back to hers. Garrett happily obliged.

Kaisy, looked at the other two, then at John, advancing on her small frame. His lips crashed against her own, sending a rush of tingles through out her body. He pressed on roughly, but a gently, if that makes sense.

Kaisy pulled away, looking into John's eyes. They were so beautiful, it was almost impossible to not get lost in them.

"No," he said quietly, "Kaisy, don't stop." His lips attacked hers again. She smiled into it, kissing back. She felt his tongue slide across her lower lip, she relaxed, granting it entrance. It was so perfect.

There was nothing more any of them could want. Yeah, the girls had questions, and a lot of them, but they could wait.
♠ ♠ ♠
Loved and longer chapter,

For Sean Berry, Curtis Drozd, and hollyftw,
I love you girls!
♥fallOUT♥

PS. Does anyone ever wonder what Pat and Kennedy were doing when Garrett, Jared, and John were kissing the girls? I was just re-reading it and I started thinking about it. I know, I'm a strange individual. But it makes you wonder...