Status: Lack of updates. Sorry :(

Is There No One Who Cares

AAAAAAAAAARGH!

The sunlight shine through the window. I woke up on my queen size bed, with a stained-face, tears-stained-face. The clock shown 08.34 AM. "Fuck, i hate you, Sun," i muttered. After yawning, i went to the bathroom and brushed my teeth. I saw the reflection in the mirror. I hate it. I hate it, ever since her parents started to fight...

"Scarlet! Are you wake up?" Mandy said as she knocked my bedroom's brown door. "Yeah, i'm brushing my teeth," i replied. "Okay, the breakfast is ready." then Mandy headed to the kitchen.

After brushing my black-brownish hair, i went to the kitchen and greeted by Misses Beths. "Good morning Mandy, Aunt Marie," i greeted them back.

"So, what you girls up to today?" Aunt Marie asked while putting the strawberry jam on the bread, "the school will start on this Monday."
"Well, i feel like going to the mall to buy some new school stuff. Is that okay, Scar?" "Yep, it's fine with me, i need to buy those things too," Scar said with her full mouth.

-TIME LAPSE 3 HOURS-

It took 20 minutes for Mandy to decide what she wanna wear. Finally, she decided to wear a loose tee and a red thights, while Scar wore a pair of black skinny jeans and a tshirt with 'Good Girls Go Bad' written on it.

"Who's gonna drive? Me or you?" "Considering you're new at this area, well lemme drive," Mandy answered. She went into the driver's seat and Scar went into the passanger's seat. "Sitbelt?" "Already, Mom" "hahaha, i'm just checking."

A half an hour later they arrived at the mall. It wasn't a fancy mall, but it was pretty big. "So, what shop first?" "hm..." Scar thought for a while and then answered "what about that stationary shop? i gotta but a notebook and stuff" "Okay, let's go."

They entertwined their hands together and walked to the shop. After that, they headed to this department store and bought some cool clothes. Scar bought a hoodie and metalic purple thights. Mandy bought a grey vest.

"I'm hungryyyyyy," whined Mandy. "haha okay let's go to the food court." As we arrived at the food court, Mandy immediately bought a veggie burger & coke and found a seat for both of us. I'm not that hungry, so it kinda took time for me to decide what i wanna buy. I ended up buying a cup of coffee.

I was walking to table where Mandy's eating like she never eat for 3 days when a jet-black-haired guy ran -well actually walked- into me. The hot black liquid spilt on my green shirt.

"AAAAAAAAAARGH!"
♠ ♠ ♠
finally, i made a story! sorry if it's suck. i mean, this is my very 1st fanfic! and i live in Indonesia so english isn't my 1st language. I'm sorry if there is any misspelling or wrong grammar or whatever.
comments please? i wanna know if i should keep continue this story or no. :D