Status: Lack of updates. Sorry :(

Is There No One Who Cares

Don't Mess With Scarlet Beth

"AAAAAAAARGH!"

"Fuck, i'm so sorry!" The guy tried to wipe off the coffee from Scar's shirt but it ended up that guy touched her chest because the coffee spilt right on top her chest.

"You're such a perv!" Scar screamed as she slapped that guy. "Ouch! Hey, i'm not a perv! I'm just trying to wipe off the coffee from your shirt! I didn't mean to touch your boobs!"

"Oh yeah?! Then take this!" Scar kicked that guy's balls and smiled satisfyly, "HA, feel that!"

"AAAAAAARGH!" now it was that guy's turn to scream, "fuck you!". "No, fuck you! Didn't your parents teach you to use your eyes when you're walking?!". He was so in pain that he couldn't answer Scar.

So she walked to Mandy and sit across her. "What did take you so long?" Mandy asked when suddenly her eyes widen. "Oh my! what happened with your shirt?!"

"Stupid, blind, motherfucking guy!" "What?" Of course Mandy didn't understand what was Scar talking about. Scar took a deep breath and retold the incident with an angry tone.
"... and he was so in pain that he couldn't even answer me! Hahaha!"
"Hahaha you rock Scar! Don't mess with Scarlet Beth!"
"Haha yeah. But my shirt..." "Oh! why don't you wear your new hoodie?"
"You smart ass, Mandy!" "I thank you," she smiled. "Let's head home now, i bet it's uncomfortable to wear a wet shirt." "Haha you're right."

And then they headed to the parking lot. Mandy always knows how to make her cousin smile. But still, if i meet that stupid guy again, he'll feel my revenge.
♠ ♠ ♠
I am soooooooooo sorry for the very LATE update! I don't know if you guys like this story or not, so it is just like I don't have any urge to write again..
but anyways, a major THANK YOU to SibelMCR (http://member.mibba.com/20982/) for supporting me to write again! srsly, i really thank you <3 *cyberhugs*
well, comment please? lemme know what you think.
xx