Status: Lack of updates. Sorry :(

Is There No One Who Cares

I'll Introduce You To My Friends

It's Monday, and guess what, today is Scar's first day at Mandy's school. Yep, she had to move to Mandy's school. Her dad would find her if she was still in her old school and it's miles away anyways.

Beep.. Beep.. Beep..
The alarm woke Scar up. She took a shower and decided to wear a hoodie since it was pretty chill this morning. An hour lafter taking the breakfast, Scar and Mandy walked to school. It was only like 15 minutes walk though.

"Are you nervous, Scar?" Mandy tried to start a conversation. "Err, I don't think so. It's my last year, so yeah, no need to worry about the bully shits." "Haha, you're right." They remained silence and Mandy seemed deep in her thoughts.

Finally, they arrived at the school. It wasn't that big, but not that small either. As it looked, it wasn't a kind of fancy school. The building was painted in pale light brown with a dark brown windows frame. There was another building next to the main building which was Scar's suppose as the sport hall.

"Earth to Mandy," Scar waved her hand infront of Mandy's face. "Oops, sorry. So, here we are!"

"I need to take my schedule card, right?"
"Oh yeah, c'mon."

They entered the school and some pairs of eyes were looking at Scar. It kinda annoyed her, but duh, she's a new student and it always ahappens to the new students. Mandy leaded them to a smaller corridor where there was the administration office on the left.

"Excuse me, Mrs. White. She's my cousin and she's a new student in here."

A woman with brown hair said, "Oh you must be Scarlet Beth!"
"Yes, I'm Scarlet. Nice to meet you." They both shook their hands. "Um, Mrs. White, I wanna take my schedule card, please."
"Wait a minute, I'll take it."

She stood up from her chair and went inside. A couple minutes later she came back with the card in her right palm. "Here's your card. There is the school map in it, but I suppose your cousin would be able to take you a tour."

"Definitely!" Mandy said with a smile plastered on her face.
"Okay, thank you Mrs. Smith."
"My pleasure."
They smiled then left the office. Just as they exited the corridor, the bell rang.

"What's your first class, Scar?"
She checked her card then replied, "History."
"Same as mine. Let's go!"

The classes went fast and Scar didn't really get any problems of being a new student. They bell rang once again, shown that it was a break time. Scar and Mandy walked together to cafeteria. It was hella full of students. The nerds were reading books while the jocks made fun of their juniors. You could see typical cliques at high school here. The rest just ate their lunch or chatted with each other.

After taking their lunch, Mandy leaded Scar to a table where there were 4 teenagers.
"C'mon, I'll introduce you to my friends," whispered Mandy as she brought her tray.
♠ ♠ ♠
Sorry for the long wait. No excuse for that :/
Anyway, I have no idea should I keep this going or not. I mean, it's my first story and it's kinda messed up. I don't feel like writing this story lately. But maybe, I'll write some more when I already pass my final examination on next month :)

Comments?
P.S. Oh there is a possibility that the band will showed up on the next chapter *wink*