The Dream

the dream

Every night is a tortured to me. So do waking up. I wonder if you understand what I mean. I know you don’t so im going to explain this to you.

I had a dream about being on the edge of something. Fire burning under me. I saw people falling down, the look in their face make me shiver. Hopeless,Fear,Regret all in one expression. I was scared..im still scared.I was just a little 10 years old girl who enjoyed life.Until that night.

I remember waking up with tears running down my cheeks. I don’t know what happened. Is it what hell looks like? Is it where im going to be? What if im really going to hell? I scream..i scream until it feels hurt. My parents running to my room asking me what happened. I cant tell them..i cant recall what I just saw on my dream. It’s too scary and horrible.I noticed the look on my parents -worried- I feel bad for them but I really cant tell them.

Since then im having an Oneirophobia.

Im afraid to sleep. I don’t want to have a dream. It gets me paranoid every morning after I had a dream. Im scared of the meaning of the dream. It can be bad. It ALWAYS bad for me. Nobody know my struggle to this phobia..not even my parents.

Google become my best friend now since I always googled my dream. I used to be a very cheerful little girl with a lot of friends. Everybody loved me. My life cannot be anymore happier.But everything change.Nothing..NOTHING ever gonna be the same again.

Im 23 now and my life has been screwed..nobody understand me. Everytime I tell my friends I have this phobia they just laugh at me and said im just being paranoid about everything. They just don’t see what I saw. It might not sounds as horrible as it was but trust me..it was more than that!

I want to have a normal life like people in my age do. But I cant. Im pretty sure I will never gonna marry, and I have no problem with that.

Im not always having a dream. Sometimes I naturally don’t have a dream..but sometimes I forcefully make the dream go away. This is where my dark secret reveal.

If you guessing im taking some drugs..yes you’re right.
That’s the only things that can help me get away from my fears!
I sometimes take them AFTER the dream or before sleeping.
It works. And again..nobody notice.

People thinks im going nuts. I don’t talk much to people, I never sleep, I don’t have much friend, Im talking about death and dreams all the time. Its like nobody wants to talk to me.

Tonight is the 10th night im dreaming about the same dream I had 13 years ago. Im taking this as a warning. Maybe my life is going to over. Maybe soon. And im going to hell. Just like in my dream. Because I never told you the ending of my dream…

I saw myself burned on the fire with the same expression on my face
HOPELESS, FEAR, AND REGRET

The End