Glitter in the air

Dream and Forgive

And that is, dear Reader, how Olive and Ryder learned to love. But the lesson here is not to love. It’s to forgive. It’s to know that every action has a consequence, and that no matter how young and successful you are, bad things can happen to you, and to anyone.

We should never take revenge on the ones we love. We should close our eyes and cry, cry until we forgave those who did us wrong, and forgive ourselves, for letting them do us wrong. Love has never been an easy thing, so we shouldn’t treat it as one. We should never take for granted even the most unpleasant of things, because everything can be taken away in just an instant, with just a bad decision.

We should fight for everything we believe in. We should never give up. When a door closes, a window opens. Jump up, reach up and hold yourself together, because until you discover the one you love, you only have yourself.

Olive never thought that Ryder would be the one she’d give her heart to. Ryder never even thought of love. Lena loved herself above her family and her kids loved everything material.

To love is a dream. One we should never wake up from. One no one should wake us from.

With that, Olive’s story ends. And Olive and Ryder’s story begins. I hope, dear Reader, that this story taught you something. I hope this story taught you how stupid and reckless humans can be. I hope it shows you that once love dies in a place, it blooms in another.

I hope you love. And you lose yourself loving.

Dream.

Can’t you see the glitter in the air?