One Hundred Little Things

Crimson Addiction

Katie's POV
_____________

I slowly peeled my eyes open and pulled myself out of bed, languidly moving towards the mirror.

"Shit," I muttered.

My hair had taken the form of the pillow and I had about an inch of eyeliner caked beneath my eyes. I sighed as I ran my fingers through my knotted hair, and wiped away the excess make up with a tissue. On my way into the next room I sprayed my self with some kind of perfume, drowning the smell of sleep. Stepping through the threshold, my eyes wandered over to the densely crowed couch.

"Move now," I grumble sleepily.

Everyone looked up, but no one stirred.

"Fine, be that way you bastards," I growled.

I slowly made my way over to the wee coordinated couch and flopped down on top of Pete, Kelsey, Patrick, and Andy. No one did anything.

"Care to join me Joe?" I asked.

He smiled and dove in to the mound of people.

"Ah Joe! Get your fat ass out of my face," Pete yelled.

I turned and bitch slapped him hard.

"Don't dis the Tro!" I spat back.

"Ow! That's it, I'm moving," he threatened.

"I'd like to see you try," I challenged.

He grinned maliciously, picked me up bridal style and tossed me on the bed like a rag doll. As I hit the mattress I heard something rattle.

"Bad move!" Kelsey squealed, attempting to fight her way out of the mountain crushing her.

I rolled off the bed and searched blindly beneath it for whatever had made the sound. My finger tips suddenly brushed some object and I grasped it firmly in my palm. It was large and heavy but easily fit under the divan.

"Ah ha!" I exclaimed, pulling out a basket of assorted wine, and beginning to peel the foil off a nice red.

"You can't drink that, you have medication in your system," Kelsey warned.

I pulled the cork out easily with my teeth and spat it across the room.

"That was two hours ago I'll be fine," I said.

I opened up a cabinet and got out some nice crystal glasses.

"Any other takers," I offered, starting to fill my glass to the top.

Everyone but Kelsey accepted. She had never been a huge fan of alcohol (bad childhood experiences) but still drank on occasion. I quickly shot back the crimson addiction and started another glass.

"You may want to be careful there. Aren't you under age?" Andy inquired.

"Technically no, kids start drinking when they're like ten in Italy, and second I know how to contain myself thank you very much, but seriously where did all this come from?" I said taking a sip.

"Oh that's right. Your secret Italian lover wants us over for dinner tomorrow," Kelsey smiled.

"Tell him I am so sorry but I'll be jetting off to Paris for my world renown Gucci photo shoot," I played along.

"Well can't you cancel, I kind of want to go," she begged.

"Why?" I asked, baffled.

"Because I think it'd be cool, his house is on a vineyard," she informed.

"Alright, if you guys want to," I shrugged, finishing off my second glass.

I leaned back on the bed and shut my eyes tightly, suddenly feeling some one next to me. I opened my eyes and saw Pete lying next to me.

"Hello," I breathed, blinking hard to clear my blurry vision.

He smiled.

"Wanna go for another walk?" he asked.

I nodded, pulled myself off the inviting mattress, and headed for the door.