One Hundred Little Things

Hangover Food

Patrick's POV
_____________

The four of us were swift to arouse and swiftly made our way of to the girls' room. Katie was the only one to stir. She padded softly about the kitchen, preparing breakfast as Kelsey slept peacefully. I turned to Katie and smiled broadly. Knowing exactly what I was thinking, she nodded vigorously and with a running start, I pounced on Kelsey's mattress, sending her small frame flying gently through the air with a tiny squeal.

"I smell hang over food," Kelsey teased as she finally got up.

"I do not. I only had like two glasses," Katie excused.

"Yeah, then you two came back and you practically finished the bottle yourself," she replied.

"It's going to take a lot more than that get me hung over," she grinned.

"Oh really?" Kelsey tested.

Kelsey jumped up and rushed towards the kitchen and began banging on pots and pans. After about thirty seconds of jaw clenching pain, Katie finally cracked.

"Alright, I get it! Shut the fuck up you bitch! Besides, I made enough for everyone so you guys only benefit from my pain. God damn it, little fucker," she roared.

Everyone chortled as they sat down at the table.

"Now there is pancakes, waffles, tofu bacon for the veggie heads, which wasn't easily found I must say, and I can whip up some eggs for anyone who wants some." She offered, still kind of pissed off.

"If it's not too much trouble," I accepted, hesitantly.

"Me too," Pete added as he fixed himself a plate.

"No prob, I love to cook. How many and how do want them?" she asked.

"Two, scrambled," we shouted in unison.

I swear to God that kid is secretly my long lost brother. We'd known each other for ever and from that first fateful meeting we'd been best friends. By the time most of the food was gone Katie finally sat down.

"Thanks for saving me stuff guys," she teased, dividing the warm scrambled eggs.

"Sorry," Pete spat, his mouth full of food.

Katie giggled slightly at the hilarity that I did not see before me.

"No prob, I had a pop-tart. Anyway called Paolo, he said 4ish for dinner and he can't wait to see us," she informed.

"Why so early?" Kelsey whined, plopping herself in my lap and resting her head on my shoulder.

"Because they're Italian and dinner lasts for like three hours not including, appetizers and desserts." She said with a slightly serious tone.

"Four it is then!" I agreed.

I was really excited to see the vineyard. It was a romantic setting, a good place to spend time with the friends, and a good place to end our adventure.