One Hundred Little Things

Deep Trouble

Pete's POV
_____________

We got back to our rooms propped open the door with one of Katie's outrageously high heels. It was beyond me why she had the damn things because she was taller than many and the extreme shoes she owned made her appear to be seven feet tall. However, she managed to glide across the floor with them with the greatest of ease and an air of elegance that made the room split, but still I felt so god damn short when I stood next to her as it was. Anyway Andy, Joe and I sat cross-legged on the floor playing some strange board game we had no idea how to play because the direction were in Italian so we decided to make up the directions as we went along, Patrick and Kelsey were curled up on the couch, snuggled up together and fast asleep, while Katie click away at her bright green laptop once again. You could definitely tell she was typing something up, not playing some weird game or surfing the internet. I could tell by the way the keyboard seemed to make one constant clacking noise and her eyes seem tom move back and forth between the monitor and the keyboard, never glancing over the room like she usually tended to do, I pondered what she was writing and suddenly found myself off in my own little world. I occasionally peering at her during Andy and Joe's little arguments, simply studying her every move, every feature, in a hopeless attempt to figure her out on a psychological level. Of course, I had no idea what I was doing and she was impossible as it was. Her head jolted up as though she could read my though and she looked me straight in the eye, that wasn't going to stop me from gazing over at her. I smiled sweetly and she continued to stare me down. It was no use, she rolled he eyes and sighed, closing her computer in a huff and walking over to me. Andy and Joe were still arguing about how to play the god damn game that they had gotten from down stairs. Katie bent over and placed her hands on her knees, meeting me at eye level and getting right in my face to the point where I was just moments away from leaning in and kissing her right then and there.

"Lo Gioco Di Monopolio, The Game of Monopoly, duh!?" she said smugly. I still smiled, Andy and Joe were silent. I watched her walk away, and round two goes to… your's truly. She casually strode across the room and went over to notorious camera. Picking it up, she delicately walked over to the couch where Kelsey and Patrick lay in a ball. She couldn't hide her smile as she brought the camera to her face. The two were shaken away almost as soon as the flash went off.

"What time is it?" Patrick groaned.

"Three o'clock in the afternoon, lazies," Katie sang hoarsely with a cough. Kelsey rubbed her eyes.

"How bout we all go to dinner later. It is our last night here after all," she suggested sleepily.

"I don't think I can, I'm really not feeling to great," she replied.

"Andy, Joe, Peter?" she offered.

"I'll go," I shrugged. I felt Katie kick me sharply in the back.

"Don't you want to make me feel better? Who knows, maybe if your lucky I can return the favor," she remarked with a sly wink. At first I thought she was being totally serious, but then I realized what she was doing, she was trying to set Kelsey and Patrick up on a date.

"Oh well, how could I say no to that," I smirked, winking smoothly in return. She did everything in her power not to kick me again twice as hard.

"We better keep an eye on these two," Andy added. At least he had gotten it the first time.

"Well, I guess that just leaves you and me," Patrick reddened.

"Guess so," she blushed in return.

"We'll leave you two alone," Katie said shooing us in too the next room.

"You didn't have to kick me you know," I growled.

"Like you would have gotten it otherwise," she spat back.

"All I needed was a wink," I grinned. She slowly pulled off her glasses, and our eyes met.

"As soon as they leave, we need to talk," she informed.

I had the reoccurring feeling of a young boy in the principal's office and in some deep trouble.
---
kelsey- dunananananan... uh.... hi... dunananananananananananananananana. comment so i get to know what happens tards.