One Hundred Little Things

The List

Pete's POV
_______________

We sat outside and waited for Katie and Kelsey. They were late. I scanned the parking lot and saw them heading towards us, Katie pushing. Kelsey on a luggage cart topped with a mountain of bags.

"You're late," I grumbled.

"Thus making us fashionable," Katie commented.

She handed us our tickets as promised and I offered her the money I owed her for the tickets.

"Oh no, last night was free," she turned me down.

Kelsey giggled and rolled of the cart.

"Just take the money for the tickets," I groaned. Tardiness was quite bothersome to me.

"No, after all, I did semi-force you to come," she stated.

"I would hardly call a simple 'please' forcing, now me, you forced," Joe bluntly pointed out.

"That is why I'm not taking your money. Now we are all pretty much together so pick your seat," she smiled.

"DIBS ON THE SEAT NEXT TO PATTY-CAKES!" Kelsey squealed.

Patrick cocked his head, but said nothing, figuring this was his new name.

"Me and Joe will hang for a while," Andy said, taking two tickets and handing one to Joe.

"That leaves you and me in the back," Katie said.

I sighed.

"Hey at least if the plane crashes into the ocean, we'll be the last to drown," she teased.

"WHAT THE FUCK! DON'T JOKE ABOUT THAT!" Kelsey panicked.

"Relax, you're right across the aisle from us," Katie replied.

We checked our luggage and carried on our carry-ons and sat and waited to board the plane.

"Now boarding rows eighteen to thirty," the intercom blared.

"That's us," Katie said, tossing the bag over her shoulder.

She suddenly stopped and turned to Kelsey, looking almost, afraid.

"Shit do you have it!" she yelped.

Kelsey didn't get it.

"The list, do you have the list," she repeated.

Kelsey frantically searched her bag. Patrick and I were still lost.

"I swear to God, I will miss this flight just to go and get it," Katie growled.

"Found it," Kelsey sighed with relief and pulled an old crumpled up piece of paper out of her pocket.

We all continued to on to the plane and took our seats, Patrick and I still not having a clue as to what had just happened.