One Hundred Little Things

Casa De Rosaria

Katie's POV
____________

We met Andy and Joe waiting patiently outside of the plane.

"I just got two cabs, so three in each okay?" I directed.

The five of them nodded in unison and we all headed over to baggage claim. After picking up a million bags off the carousel and shoving them into one cart we went outside to meet our taxi. Two cars soon pulled up.

"Me and Patty are in one car," Kelsey shouted over all the bustle.

I giggled.

"Are you two joined at the hip now?" I teased.

She quickly pulled Patrick next to her and told him to put on half of her hoodie then zipped it up all the way.

"No the shoulder," she squealed.

"Okay, I'll hitch a ride with Andy and Joe, they're cooler than you anyway," I scoffed through a smile.

Kelsey, Patrick, and Pete all filed into the first car. I poked my head in through the driver's side door.

"To Casa De Rosaria," I instructed.

The driver nodded and drove off. I quickly scooted into the middle seat off our cab. Not to seconds into the ride, my phone began to ring.

"What is that?" Joe asked, confused.

"My pants are ringing," I grumbled.

They laughed. I looked down at my phone to see a message from Kelsey.

"Do ya like pete?" It read.

I thought it was strange that it wasn't telling me how strange her driver was, or how much fun she was having poking Patrick, but I promptly replied anyway.

"Dont strt, we both kno it cnt happen."

I pressed send and my message was hastily returned.

"Y not?"

I rolled my eyes. I assumed it was one of those days where Kelsey just didn't want to use her brain and answered swiftly.

"O rite."

I didn't quite understand why she was being so strange, but I simply shrugged it off.

"What are you doing?" Andy inquired curiously.

"Texting Kelsey," I smiled.

Joe seized the phone from my hand and quickly scrolled through the messages. He laughed.

"This isn't Kelsey, it's Pete," he grinned.

"What?" I shouted

"Think about it, who is she in a car with? And would she ever act like this?" he stated.

Shit! He was right!

"But if u could, would u?" the phone buzzed.

"Hellz yea! He so hot! I wanna shmex him so bad but we both kno the boyfriend wouldn’t approve," Joe speedily responded.

"What he wont kno wont hurt him," the phone buzzed again.

"PETE U DUMBASS WE KNO ITS U!" I punched in…. there were no more messages.