Status: Hiatus, Im going throught things now and i need to set stuff straight, ill be back in may no worries. lov yall all

Critical Acclaim

Chapter 4

Bored

That was the only thing I felt at the moment. There was absolutely nothing to do. The house was sounded with a eerie silence, and I have yet to leave my bedroom since this morning. Mariecia was at her part time job. She worked at a local bookstore, My Chem. and Avenged were in the recording studio. The girls had went shopping, and I was not up to that. I was starting to think that not going with them was an absolutely dumb decision. I felt to quiet, and I swear I was going to go crazy if the only thing I was hearing was the continues clicking of the Alice in Wonderland clock in my room.

If I didn’t know any better I would had already thought my sanity had flew out the window about hours ago. Sighing, I slid off my bed, literally. It didn’t hurt since I had yet to make up my bed so my comforter and pillows were on the floor in front of my bed. I stood up slowly, finding no reason to rush my actions. Once, I was up I slowly walked toward the kitchen. At that moment A loud growl erupted from my stomach. I couldn’t help, but laugh at that.

Going to the fridge I pulled out the first thing I saw. Which, happened to be a fresh container of strawberries, yum. As I was about to take the first bite out of my strawberry the house phone started to ring. A sigh left my lips as I allowed the strawberry to fall back into the container. I quickly made my way over to the phone, so I can hurry back to my strawberries.

“Hello” I answer

“Hi, Is there a Ms. Janielynn Sullivan at this residence?” A voice on the other end replied.

My eyebrows furrowed. “Yes, this is she who’s speaking. May I ask who you are?”

“This Dr. Millis from Mortingus Hospital.” The same male voice replied.

“Okay, and why do you need to contact me” I said, sounding a bit rude.

“Mr. Travis Douglas had recently passed away and his child is still in the hospital.” Dr. Millis replied.

Now I was passed confused. “I’m sorry, but I have no remembrance of an Travis Douglas.”

“Ah yes, He said you wouldn’t know him before he passed away, but he did say you’d know a Katherine Sullivan.”

I swear my heart stopped. I felt like I couldn’t breathe. How did he know my mother? How was that possible? I never knew this man, never meet him and certainly never meet him. The only Travis I have ever meet in my entire life was Travis Barker, who works as a regular cashier at the local organic supermarket. Who was this Travis Douglas man and how did he know my mother?

“Yes, I do. She was my mother” I almost choked on the word was.

“Ah yea. Anyways, I have called to inform you that the child had been left with no guardian. It stated on the child’s record if anything was to happen to the parents that it would reside in the custody of her half sister, who is you. Or if your not of the age then she would be placed in foster care ‘till your are. Do you follow?”

At that moment I was to shocked to reply. Half sister? How the hell was I the half sister of a child I don’t even know the name of. Much less I didn’t even know who the father was.

“Can you tell me who the mother is?” I said, my voice was shaky at that point.

“Why, it’s your own mother, Katherine.” He replied, like I should know.

“I have to go. I call back” I hurried and hung up the phone.

I wanted to scream. What the hell was that? That conversation wasn’t real, It couldn’t. My mother couldn’t possibly have another child could see? It was impossible. I would have noticed her stomach growing, in a period of nine months. Of course I would notice her weird craving, and then screaming my water broke. There was never a time when my mother went away for a long period of time. Nothing over four months. It then clicked in my head.

I raced back toward my bedroom door. I didn’t stop until I was at my closet. Throwing it open, I started to throw everything that was on my shelves in the closet off, until I fount what I was looking for I dropped to the ground. Flipping through the book, I didn’t stop ‘till I came to the right date, October 5, 2003.

Dear Journal,

Today I’m leaving Jimmy and Janielynn, to go on my nine months “business” trip. Which was actually a lie. I was going to meet up with Travis at his home. As you know, Travis is the guy I’m having an affair with. I know it wrong, but I can’t help it. Being tied down from twelve is such a stressful thing, and I just need a sort of break. I know that its not a good enough excuse, but when you live my life it is. Travis knows nothing about Jimmy. In fact he actually thinks I’m single. He believes that the reason I can’t always see him, is because my work was very busy. Jimmy on the other hand, knows nothing of Travis, of course. He believe that the “business” trips I go on for months at a time was well for business. I love him to bit, but sometimes he can be so dense. Now, I guess I should tell you why I decided to leave for nine months nine. Well, about two days ago I found out I was about a month and a few weeks pregnant. The morning sickness, has yet to reach, but I knew I was pregnant when I missed my period for a week. I was planning on staying with Travis for the nine months, till the baby’s born. There was no way I’d allow Jimmy to know what I was doing behind his back..


At that moment I couldn’t read any further. I felt as If I was sick to my stomach. How could she do this? This was an absolute horrid thing. I mean she got freaking pregnant by a different man, while she was married and she didn’t even tell her own husband or DAUGHTER! Much less tell the man she was messing with that she actually had an own family herself, that was so important to her I believe if she’d keep something so big from us.

I throw the journal to the back of the closet, I was just simple disgusted. I ran out my closet and pulled on the first pairs of shoes I laid my eyes on. Grabbing my keys, I didn’t even bother to put on my clear contacts. Instead I kept on my glasses as was out the door, not caring that I only had shorts and a sweatshirt on. Throwing open the house door I didn’t even bother to lock it behind me.

Not having the patients for waiting for the elevator, I made my way over to the stairwell. As quickly as I was able to down the eleven flights of stairs. Which, in my mood only felt like three.

When I reached the lobby, I quickly dashed out the front door and to the parking lot. At the same moment. I was about to enter my car, Mariecia pulled up in Belisa car. Belisa was in the driver seat, while Amy was in the back and Mariecia was in the passenger. They all gave me confused looks for why I was in such a hurry. They knew I wasn’t going to answer their shouting of my name when I entered the car. So, instead they all pilled back into Belisa car and followed behind me.

*

*

By time I reached the hospital I was already frantic. Not wasting time to see if the other were still behind me, I made my way over toward the hospital entrance. I made my way straight to the reception desk. By time I made it there my breathing had gotten shallower and I felt like I was on the verge of hyperventilating.

“Miss, please breathe. In, out, in out.” I followed the frantic young receptionist directions.

Once my breathing was normal I gave the small blonde a thankful smile. Once, I collected my thoughts I told her what I was her for. By that time Belisa, Amy and Mariecia were already at my sides. They all shared an identical look of confusion and worry. I didn’t answer them as they started to ask me questions. I guess the hint to stop asking question after I kept ignoring all of them.

The small blonde, who name tag read Lisa, was talking on the phone with who I assumed was Dr. Millis. After a while she hung up and flashed me a smile.

“Dr. Millis will see you. He’s on this floor. Take a right and keep going until you hit room 109.” She said

“Thank you” I flashed her a quick smile before heading toward room 109.

I could hear my three friends keeping step behind me. I felt bad for ignoring them, but it wasn’t like I invited them along. They just…came. It didn’t take me long to reach the plain white door, that held the truth behind it. Walking up to the door, I knocked two times and waited

“Enter” A deep voice says.

I noticed my hand shaking as I turned the doorknob. I took a few deeps breath and pushed the door open. My breath stopped at the site. Standing many feet’s back, stood a young looking man , who I can guess was Dr. Mills, and next to him was a little blonde/ brunette girl that could be no older then seven. I took a few shy steps towards the pair.

“I’m glad you could make it” Dr. Millis smiled.

“Me too.” I whispered.

He walked over to the little girl and pushed her gently towards me. “Janielynn this is Anastasia. Anastasia this is Janielynn.”

I smiled at her, she was just to cute to resist. I know my mother journal was true. She was a bloody splitting image of my mother. The same dirty blonde hair, light brown, slightly hazel, eyes, and the same small nose. I slowly walk over to her. She looked a little scared. As if I wasn’t going to want her. Which, was the exact opposite. I couldn’t let her enter a foster home. She had the same blood flowing through her veins. I doesn’t matter that we have different fathers, she was still my sister and that was finally.

When I was fully in front of her I bent down so I was her height. I gave her a small and she flashed one back at me. Her mouth was filled with small pearly white, I could tell Travis had took very good care of her, even though my mother was barley there. I took her hand and rubbed it softly.

“Hello Anastasia. Your big sisters here to take you home” I grinned.

She smiled a toothy smile at me. I could hear Mariecia, Amy, and Belisa suck in a breath behind me. The probably thinking the same thing. She has a sister?. I mean I thought the same thing, but she was my sister and I will never turn her away. I pulled her into a hug and I knew I never wanted to let go.
♠ ♠ ♠
I DEDICTAE THIS CHAPTER TO kamakaze SHE HELPED ME!!
she helped me and came up with this awesome chapter!!1 so i dedicate to her *all bows*

Sorri for the long wait, EXTREMLLY busy!! Im veryy sorry
Comment PLAZZ1! *poke*
xoxoxoxox Malfoy Sullivan