Status: I'll update if I can find where my muse went. R.I.P. James Owen Sullivan. 02/10/81 - 12/28/09 I can't believe that he's gone

Press Your Lips To The Sculptures And Surely You'll Stay

She Bit My Lip And Drank My War

Image

(Back to normal p.o.v.)

" So how has tour been?" I asked Jimmy.

" It was canceled Nior." Jimmy said.

" What? Why?"

" Do you think I, er, we could continue knowing that you were in the hospital?" he asked me.

" You shouldn't have done that for me." I mumbled.

" Nior, baby." Jimmy said, taking my hands into his. " I love you and all the guys have grown attached to, including Gabe. That poor boy was beating himself up about not catching you in time."

" I had a feeling' he was doing that, that's why I'm going to talk to him." I said and pressed my lips to Jimmy, kissing him gently. He kissed back, but no tongue. The kiss remained innocent.

" Man I missed that." Jimmy said as we broke the kiss.

" Me too. It was such mental agony to be laying there, hearing everything, but not being able to move or react or do anything. I hated being so fucking helpless!" I said frustrated. " It's something among other things that I never want to ever feel again."

" I know how you feel babe. I felt helpless too, watching you lie there and that there was nothing that I could do. It was breaking my heart." he said.

" I know, I heard you before. And by the way, I love it when you sing. You've got an amazing voice." I told him whilst smiling.

" Tell you what, I've got my guitar here still. If you sing me a song right now, I sing you one later tonight." Jimmy asked and I nodded eagerly. " Awesome!" I giggled and shook my head in amusement, that man is like one big kid on a permanent sugar high. So much energy, it makes you wonder... " Nior!"

" Huh?"

" You gonna sing?" he asked, handing me a guitar.

" Yeah, sorry. I just spaced out a bit." I said and took the guitar, then made sure it was tuned before I began to sing.

" Shivers run through the spine
Of hope as she cries
the poison tears of a life denied
In the raven black night
Holding hands with

Dark light
Come shine in her lost heart tonight
And blind
All fears that haunt her
With your smile
Dark Light

In oblivion's garden
Her body's on fire
Writhing towards the angel defiled
To learn how to die
In peace with her God

Dark light
Come shine in her lost heart tonight
And blind
All fears that haunt her with
Your smile
Dark Light

Dark light
Come shine in her lost heart tonight
And blind
All fears that haunt her with
Your smile
Dark light
Come shine in her lost heart tonight
And blind
All fears that haunt her with
Your smile
Dark Light."


After I had finished, Jimmy was just staring at me. " What?" I asked. I don't really like being stared at. " What?" I asked again, a little irritated.

" Nothing. It's just, I know I've heard you sing before whilst the band watched you play, but I can't get over how amazing your voice sounds. Where's that song from?" he asked.

" Thanks and I wrote that song for my friend to put on his album back in '05, the song's kinda about me... but more for a different friend. You can say it's for the both of us."

" Really? Fuck that's good!" I blushed a little. " Got anymore?" he asked and I nodded.

" Ms.Berry, you've got a visitors." a nurse said as she came in.

" Who is it?" I asked and gasped as they stepped in.
♠ ♠ ♠
I saw that I was ahead on my chapters for this one my side of mom's lap top, so I thought that I'd update. ^^ I hope y'all enjoyed this! And sorry it was so short

Image

Just whoring out one of my friends' stories, read it! Because We're Twisted.