Status: I'll update if I can find where my muse went. R.I.P. James Owen Sullivan. 02/10/81 - 12/28/09 I can't believe that he's gone

Press Your Lips To The Sculptures And Surely You'll Stay

Oh My Beautiful One

Image

Nior's p.o.v.

" Hey Nior?" Jimmy asked from behind me as I finished up covering the visible bruises.

" Yeah?" I asked as I turned around and then awed because both Jaden and Mo were asleep in his arms. He chuckled.

" There's someone I want you to meet, she's really important to me too." he said.

" Who?" I asked, worried that it was his mom.

" Calm down, it's not my mom. Not yet anyway." Jimmy said.

" Get the fuck out of my head." I said with a laugh.

" Faith! Get your tush out here!" he called, gently enough as to not wake the sleeping children. Out came a girl that looked a lot like Jimmy, just about a carbon copy, except she had boobs and different tattoos. " This is my twin sister, Faith Sydney Sullivan." Ah, that explains it.

" Hi, it's so nice to finally meet the girl Jimmy wouldn't shut up about!" Faith exclaimed.

" Shuttup." Jimmy muttered, his face stained red.

" Awe...!" I cooed at him and he turned even more red.

" Anyways, Faith was the tattoo artist I was taking you to earlier." he said and was waiting for me to wince or something, but I never did.

" Jimjam, I'm a strong girl and I'm not made of glass. At least for the little ones' sake I have to be strong, so don't you guys walk on egg shells around us or so help me god I will hurt you all. They, including me, need a normal enough life. Aside from mama dearest, my life will hopefully be normal enough for them. Now please stop acting like we'll crumble at any minute?" I said to not only him, but everyone in my room and I mean everyone. It's just that Ville and Bam were missing. Hm...

" Yeah." came a collective sigh.

" Goo!" Whitney cooed as she managed to stand up with the bed on the side of the room as support, then let go and stand on her own. I held my breath as she began to take her first steps, walking towards the closet. Out of the corner of my eye, Ben was filming all of this. When she got to the closet, Whitney pouted when she couldn't reach the door handle. So she got to her knees and began crawling again.

Returning with a foot stool she had pushed all the way over there beside the door, she got on it and actually got the door knob and turned it. Once the door was barely opened a crack, baby Whitney got back down and pushed the door open to reveal Bam and Ville making out in their boxers and their hands in "places". Faith quickly grabbed the giggling Whit and shielded her eyes whilst the baby was trying to pry her hand off so she could see. I’ve never seen a baby so eager to see two men like that, fuck I’ve never seen a baby eager for that period!

I was laughed my ass off at not only my sister's antics, but how Ville and Bam kept stumbling as they tried to put their clothes back on. " It's the little things in life like this that make it worth living." I said, still laughing and clutching my stomach.
♠ ♠ ♠
It's short again, fillerish, but worth it. Now doesn't that sound like the real Whitney to probably do something like that? Hmm? Huh Whit. I bet you would!

Image

And check out heartagrams' stuff