Status: Active

Breathe Easy the Doctors Are About to Arrive

chapter 16

"I'm gonna take a shower..." I finally said, breaking the tension in the air. I didn't want this tension to be all my fault. I walked into the bathroom down the hall and I robotically began stripping myself of clothes. I hadn't looked in the mirror for so long, and I hadn't seen my body or my face since Josh and his friends ganged up on me. I stood in front of the mirror, my arms covering my chest. I squirmed uncomfortably as I looked down at my thighs. Bruises and red marks covered my legs and my waist line. I sighed and let my mouth fall open a little bit. I looked at my face, my long black hair hung at my shoulders and there were bruises here and there on my neck. My face looked worn down and beaten up. My eyes were bloodshot and puffy from crying. The worse injuries I had were the bruises on my sides and hips. They almost looked black, and they hurt with great extents every time I touched them ever so lightly. I winced and turned away from the mirror. I looked like a beaten whore. Maybe that's what I was anyhow. I knew I couldn't tell Max or Bryan about Josh. I knew that if I did, they would kill him easily. I couldn't tell anyone. I hoped I'd own up to my own word.

I felt so much better after I stepped out of the steamy shower. I wrapped a towel around myself and I headed out the door smiling. I was just happy to be here, surrounded by people that actually cared about and loved me for me. I bounced into the kitchen and Jessi stared at me as I did so.

"Are you okay?" she asked with concern.

"I couldn't be better," I admitted.

"Alright..." she trailed off. "Are you going to tell me what happened?" I stopped in my tracks and the smile melted off my face.

"What are you talking about?" I asked as I helped myself to a glass of water.

"Randi. Seriously. Look at yourself..." she stated sympathetically. I swallowed a gulp of water and set my glass down on the kitchen table as I sat down in my towel. "Who did this to you?" Jessi asked more quietly.

"Does it matter?" I snapped, not meaning to as soon as I heard it come out of my mouth. Jessi looked taken back. She sighed.

"I guess not." I drank out of my water again and kept my eyes glued to the wood of the table. "You know Max isn't going to leave you alone about it," Jessi concluded, getting up and going over to the sink to wash dishes. I shrugged even though she couldn't see me. Almost as if on cue Max walked in. He came to a halting stop as soon as he saw me sitting there, with nothing but a towel wrapped around my soaking wet body.

"I like your outfit," he joked with me. I winked at him seductively and I knew Jessi was rolling her eyes. I smiled as Max waltzed over to me and wrapped his arms around my neck, not caring that I was damp.

"I'm all wet," I complained as he pressed me against his body the best he could.

"And fresh," his voice vibrated in my ear as he kissed around my hair line. I accidentally let out a purring sound and then Bryan walked past us to go upstairs for something.

"Get a room," he laughed.

"What was that?!" Max asked, his eyes wide in interest, referring to the sound that just came out of my mouth.

"I don't know," I said, blushing a little bit and laughing at myself.

"Hmmm I'll have to get you to make that noise more often," Max joked lamely, chuckling. His breath was still on my ear and it tickled. I giggled and I knew that Jessi was rolling her eyes once again.

"Come on now, no fucking in my kitchen," she said, laughing for once at our PDA. I smiled mischeviously and decided to mess around with her.

"Okay fine, let's go upstairs and do it then," I said, smiling like a fool and turning around and grabbing his hand. Jessi almost broke the plate in her hand as she was washing it.

"Have fun," she spat as she scrubbed the plate vigorously.

I stifled some laughs and ran up the stairs with a befuddled Max behind me, clasping my hand in his. When I got to the door I paused for a second, thinking of what to do. I smirked and ran into the room, letting the towel slowly slip off of me as soon as I got in. I kept my back turned to him and I waited.

"Uhh.." Max stammered.

"What?" I said, smiling and turning around to face him, not bothering to cover anything up.

"Are you okay?" he asked, trying hard not to stare or look at my chest at all.

"I'm fine," I told him, raising an eyebrow and watching his actions. I reached over to the night stand and grabbed one of my hair ties I'd left here. I raised my arms and tied my hair up in a bun, grinning as Max watched me. I snickered at him and grabbed him by his belt buckle. He let his mouth fall open a little bit.

"You aren't drunk are you?" he joked, laughing a little bit as I stood up and looked up at him seductively.

"Of course not," I murmured as I unbuckled his belt. He grinned playfully and wrapped his arms around my naked body. I slipped his belt off and threw it. His hands explored my torso and I chewed on my lip, trying not to let it hurt when he touched my bruises. I lifted his shirt above his head and threw it down to accompany his belt.

"You missed me, huh?" he asked kissing all around my neck.

"So much," I giggled, pulling on the buttons of his pants now.

"Are you sure you want to do this?" he asked, seriousness filling his voice now.

"Why wouldn't I?" I contemplated looking at his face intently. He ran his hands up my body gently and his pants fell to the floor. I closed my eyes and rested my head on his shoulder. He turned one of the lights off, making the room much darker with little light. I enjoyed the dim lighting. I picked a sheet up off of the bed and threw it over our heads. His hands rested on the small of my back and I wrapped my arms around his neck, letting my body fall back onto the bed. Max fell with me, and he was careful not to rest all of his weight on my fragile little body. He nuzzled his face into my neck and kissed me gently, making me smile. He started at my face, and kissed all of my bruises and all of my injuries. His lips were cold, which was unusual, but it felt nice. He was extra careful around my hips. I closed my eyes, it felt like heaven. He ran his fingertips up my stomach and climbed back on top of me so that our noses touched. I smiled again and he kissed me tenderly. I grabbed the sheet and turned over on top of him. I wrapped it around us once more and kissed him for the longest time. When our lips met, it was like nothing else mattered, nothing else existed. He rubbed my back as our lips moved against each other in unison. He let his tongue massage mine and I let out the purring sound I had earlier. He smiled against my lips, making me smile too. I sat up under the sheets, making a tent like fixture around the two of us. I straddled him and slipped my hands under his boxers, sliding them down with ease. He held me up by my hips as I threw his boxers down with the rest of his clothes. He turned me over and I giggled, I was starting to get a bit nervous. Our lips were together again and before I knew it, it was happening. Our bodies were like magnets, getting tangled in the sheets. I arched my back and he ran his hands up my arms and held my hands with his as our bodies started sweating. I smiled at the feeling. I was finally experiencing real love.

"I love you," he said, out of breath. He picked up pace just a little bit and I groaned.

"I love you more," I argued.

"I beg to differ," he shot back, as he sighed in contentment when I turned over on top of him. I pinned his arms to the bed so my work wouldn't be interrupted. I leaned over him and kissed the middle of hes neck, his chest was rising and lowering and his body was damp with sweat. I squealed and he laughed at me. I sat up and ran my nails down his stomach, being gentle of course. I felt the familiar intensity and I let my mouth fall open, allowing myself to make any noise or sound that came to me. He ran his hands up my body, tracing my curves like they were a pathway. I smiled and closed my eyes, and before I could even realize it he was on top of me again. This kept going through out the entire night. I couldn't get enough of him, and he couldn't get enough of me. Names were called out, marks were made, and love was made. That was the night I experienced how love was supposed to be, and something changed in me completely that I never thought would change in me. I didn't feel dirty afterward, and I didn't hear sugar coated words. I felt in love, and I heard things that made me fall even more in love.