The New Girl

My New Home

The car pulled up in front of a navy house. The outside looks so nice, grass green and freshly cut, rose bushes, it has a homey feel to it. Just how I remembered it. This is different though, instead of happy faces inside their will be mourning ones. Sympathy showen when it doesn't need to be.

I hop out of the red BMW, taking a few bags with me. I wait for my nonna and father patiently. Humming the song "Run This Town" by Jay-z. Finally they finish getting the bags and we then start walking up the pavement. I seem a little nervous, but why? Thats the thing about me, I can't really explain the reason to my feelings.

"Isabella! You look amazing, bella!" (beautiful) exclaimed my aunt Sarah. That was very nice of her now wasn't it? Complimenting me before asking how I'm feeling, but that's my family. I say "hi" to everybody and the usual "what's up?", everybody jus starts conversing about different subjects.

*LATER THAT NIGHT*

Honestly, today wasn't that bad. My cousins look different but everybody else looks the same. I was right about them changing, they didn't change in a bad way either, they're more mature. I missed them, I haven't really realized that until I spent time with 'em. Since were staying with my nonna and aunt I have to share a room. It sucks! But on the bright side i get to share with my favorite cousin Tina. We have always been close, were more like sisters than cousins.I have other cousins that live here too. Patrick (11) and Dylan (6) share rooms, Tina is the oldest were the same age actually. Her room- oops I mean our room is big and pretty. It's painted blue and green, of course the funiture is that color also. I have my own dresser and bed, and I get my own closet too! I'm totally estatic about the last part.

I start school next week. Apparently my dad is giving me some time to settle in and explore my new city. Weird you would think I'd be happy I don't have to start school yet, but I really don't want to be alone. If I'm alone then my thoughts would wander to certain subjects I don't want to think about.

I have never had a bed time, neither has Tina. Were both tired though, so I guess we can't catch up and tell our stories filled with two years experience. Oh well, i have all the time in the world now
♠ ♠ ♠
Sorry for the wait! I've been busy and haven't gotten around to writing. Let me know how you think of the story!