Void

[contains profanity.] Hollow:
" My name is Damion. A last name didn’t come to memory when I woke up at the age of nine. It’s all I remember of my childhood. A huge gap of a memory replaces the rest, and I doubt this is a case of amnesia. Not a single remembrance comes to me in the seven years I’ve been “awake”, not even my birthday. So, right now, all I could do is live my current life—which is in the care of the Belgian couple, who are rich, attend Lakewood City Academy, and secretly search for that damn past of mine. It wasn’t when I was looking for them that I encountered a group of memory seekers with the same “perfect” talents as me. It was on an ordinary day when finally, I found something to satisfy me. Trouble is, they, and myself as well, are targeted victims. We can "connect to each other's minds". Maybe it's this so-called power they're after. None of us knows, at least, not until it was almost too late... So now I ask myself, why can't I remember? Can I protect one of the friends who I've fallen in love with? Can I protect all of them while protecting myself? I doubt it. I doubt them all. Because, as perfect as I seem to appear, I deeply believe I'm unworthy of everything I've been given. "
  1. Prologue
  2. Awaken
    Chapter 1