Status: comment por favorrrrr? :3

Everytime I Look for You the Sun Goes Down

Morning.

Callie awoke the next morning to the rays of sun spilling through the blinds of her window. She pulled her plush comforter closer to her body to fight the frigid air. It was rather sunny to be that cold, especially after all the heavy snow that had fallen the previous night.

She faced her wall, refusing to look beside her. She was afraid. She didn't want to know if he was still there. She didn't want to know if he had left her. She just didn't want the night before to be real. And facing him after what happened... she just couldn't. At least she woke up and had her clothes already on. That helped her state of mind. Somewhat.

She wiped the warm liquid that was forming from her eyes as she recalled the previous nights' events. Why did she allow this to happen? Because she's a pushover. Why did she give in so easily? Again, pushover. Why did it happen in the first place? Because he was lonely.

Don't blame yourself; it's not your fault, she thought to herself. Even though she was convinced it was her fault. She didn't know exactly why, but she was convinced everything was always her fault some way or another.

As she continued to stare blankly at her wall in her thoughts, she felt something next to her stir and groan.

She tightly shut her eyes. Fuck.

She soon felt a familiar pair of arms snake their way around her waist. He pulled her close to his body and tightened his grip around her. ”Baby, you awake?” He whispered and nuzzled into the back of her hair.

“Yeah.” She mumbled barely even audibly.

“Good.” He turned her around so that she was facing him. “Hi.” He smirked and moved his hands from her waist down to her hips.

“Hi.” She said, timidly, looking away from him.

He brushed a piece of hair out of her face. “Hey, you okay?” He said, lifting her chin up to look him in the eyes.

“Yeah, I'm fine.” She lied. He gently stroked her cheek.

“You s-”

“I said I'm fine.” She snapped. Alex quickly recoiled his hand and a look of shock spread across his face. She never snapped at him before. Never.

“Um, okay.” He said, still a bit taken aback.

She sighed and got out of the comfort of her bed and stepped onto her cold shag rug. She didn't want to be near him.

“No.” He whined and stretched his arm out to reach her. “Come back to bed." She ignored him and walked over to her closet. “Callieeee.” He called. She continued to look through her closet. “Caaaalliee. Callie. Callie. Callie. Callie. Callie!”

“God, what?!” Clearly frustrated and annoyed, she quickly turned around almost bumping into Alex in the process. “Oh, God. You scared me.” She said quietly, stepping back from him, causing him to step forward to her.

“You doing anything later?” He asked, placing his hands back on her hips.

“N- not that I'm aware of.” She stuttered looking to the floor.

“Party. Jack's house. Be there.” He quickly kissed her on the cheek and walked to her bedroom door. He smirked one last time at her before exiting her room, then the house in general.

Callie walked to her bed and sat on the edge. She let her head fall into her hands and began to cry, hard.

What had she gotten herself into?
♠ ♠ ♠
eeek. Sorry this took so long. I've been swamped with schoolwork.
I only updated cause Rachel was bitching at me. hehe. :p
I'm gonna try to update as much as I can.
And sorry if this sucked. :/
Comments and some feedback would be appreciated.

xoxo Marie.