I Thought You Meant That You Were Falling Apart

Cry Yourself To Sleep.

When I reached the bathroom, I locked myself in the last stall and cried my eyes out. Nobody ran after me. Nobody cared enough too.

This thought made me cry harder. I leaned against the wall and fell to the ground in a heap. I was falling apart. And nobody was there for me with a glue gun and some gummy worms.

I cried all throughout lunch, and then I managed to calm myself down. I slowly stood up and wiped off my butt. Who knew bathroom floors were so dirty? (Um, hello, everyone!) I stalked over towards the bathroom sink and looked at the reflection staring back at me.

I was caught off guard by the person staring back at me. My hair was a mess. It wasn't the usual died black hair I was known for. It was fading, and the auburn routes were growing in. My "beautiful" green eyes looked more like a dark gray, and my bangs were so long, they were nearing my nostrils. My mascara was streaked down both cheeks, and my lips were completely chapped.

I splashed my face with water, and started to scrub off the mascara that was stained onto my cheeks. Once the majority was off, I moved onto my hair. Since leaving it down was completely out of the question, I began french braiding it. It came out pretty nicely.

When I was seven, my dad sent me away to a horseback riding camp all summer. He said I was a "worthless piece of trash who was constantly in his way", so he decided to spend the extra money and ship me away. Not that I minded, because it was a whole summer free of being beaten.

Believe it or not, I made a friend that summer. I met someone who was just like me, and who struggled all the same way. She was a pretty girl, who easily hid her pain. She was extremely popular back home, I knew because she had one thousand texts per day, and she was only seven. If only I could remember her name...

And that's when it hit me. I knew exactly who that girl was.

And then, the bathroom door flung open, after two hours of waiting, someone finally entered the bathroom. And it was the least person I would have expected to enter.

-Alex's Point of View-

Talia was a brave girl, I had to give her that.

I watched the outcast run for the bathroom, and everyone else giggle and laugh with their friends. I'd never tell anyone this, but I understand why she doesn't like any of these people, they are all stuck up fuckers who need a life.

Of course, I instantly fit it, as I always do. I had made friends with the right guy on the first day, and he scored me a ticket to hot girls (maybe not the best personalities...), cheep booze, and rocking parties.

But something told me it wasn't right. I felt like I was missing something. I'd been at that school for a whole three weeks or so, and I had everything a guy could ask for, but I felt like a part of me wasn't there.

And that's the part of me that moved my legs and walked me right up to the girl's bathroom door after the lunch period ended. That was also the part that pushed open the door and walked inside, not caring who was watching or what they were saying.

I stopped when the door was halfway open. What was I doing? I had a reputation to keep. Talking to the outcast would make me a complete and total loser. But, I did it anyway.

"Hey," I said, my eyes glued to me feet, afraid to look at her, "Are you alright?"

"Yeah," She said. Her voice, was like magic to my ears. Something I had never heard or felt before. Saying it was amazing would be an understatement, "I'm fine, why the fuck do you care?" And total coldness.

I shrugged and glanced up at her. I was frozen by her looks. She had no heavy mascara on, and her bangs were braided up with the rest of her hair, so I could see her face. Her eyes, they were gorgeous. A beautiful jade green color. I gained composure, "My sister can be a major bitch sometimes, but I'm an ass whole, so it works."

She laughed lightly, "Yeah, I figured. You didn't come hear with a clean slate."

"Ah, rumors."

"So none of them are true?" She asked, looking surprised.

"Nah, most of them are. I just think it's bizarre how they change them from person to person, like once it was you fucked the cheer leading captain, and next it's you fucked the whole cheer squad in under five minutes while drinking chocolate milk," I laughed at the memory.

"Wow, that's pretty fucked up," She laughed, "But seriously, why are you here?" She asked, her face going serious.

"I dunno, I just thought it was necessary, considering you have no friends and all," Mistake number one.

She frowned, "Fuck you! You are an ass!" She cried and ran toward the door.

"Calm down!" Mistake number two.

"Don't tell me to calm down, ass whole. I should have known, I should have known," She mumbled, and took off running down the corridor.
♠ ♠ ♠
Here you go peoples. Alex and Talia's first time talking.
Not a nice first impression Alex. Woah, that's a first! ;D
27 comments says you get an update. <3