Status: Done

Refraction Of The Wings

Have you ever thought how would it like to have powers? Cool? Nice? Awesome?

Those are definitely not on the four teenagers mind when they were plunged into unspeakable terrors and secrets that always must remain as one.

When Sky, Ian, Sean and Eliza experience that shock waves, the last thing they had on their mind was "powers". Little did they know, being Superman or Spiderman and all doesn't exactly gives you a safe spot to stand in the world.
  1. Prologue
    Enjoy. Just to give you a glimpse for what to expect in the upcoming chapters.
  2. The Mistake
    What went wrong?
  3. The Discovery
    It's time for them to realise it.
  4. Dead Or Alive?
    Sky’s eyes grew wide and fearful. “You’re sure he’s looking at us?”
  5. Realization
    She wanted to turn to see what’s behind her, but her own image caught her eyes and the light dimmed. She choked back a scream. She’s a freak.
  6. Captured
    “You weren’t yourself. Neither was I.” Ian hissed.
  7. Escaped? Not!
    “Yeah, I can read your minds. That’s…” He gestured with a quick flick of his wrist. “My power.”
  8. I'm A Monster
    “Yes, they, or him, shine one bright light at us, I remember that it was really bright, so bright that it hurt my eyes.” Jian recalled.
  9. The Unknown
    The woman began to laugh. Then she jerked her head towards Chris. “Kill him.”
  10. More And More
    Sky quickly spun around to the other side but she saw two military jets shooting towards them.
  11. Escapades
    Jian used heat energy to slow them down; most of the bullets went wide. But they were neither winning nor losing.
  12. Comrade
    "Who are you? How do you know my name? Are you here to bring us all back to the serpent-woman?”
  13. Project Element
    It took her a while before she realized what was wrong about that island
  14. The Truth
  15. Epilogue