Status: Done

Refraction Of The Wings

Epilogue

The assassin tried to blend himself in the crowd. He dodged into an empty warehouse and looked out in case someone had followed him.

He pulled out his phone and dialed a number. He’s skilled assassin, so far many had tried to kill him, and met their own sticky ends when they failed.

“It is done.” He said as soon as the person on the other end of the line picked up.

“Good. Stay there. Someone will settle this matter.”

He cut the call and turned quickly as a sound behind him alerted him.

A group of teenagers stood before him.

“Who are-” The assassin never got to finish his question when the girl leaped forward and slashed at him. He screamed and pulled out his gun, as he fired a shot, the bullet stopped in mid air and changed course.

“What do you guys want?!” He yelled.

Another boy stepped forward and raised his hand.

Everyone living nearby the warehouse looked up when a horrible scream rang out from there. By the time the police had reached, all they see was the charred remains of a human being.

Few miles away, Sky spoke into the phone.

“This is Project Element 094-93, mission accomplished.”
♠ ♠ ♠
DONE! Thank you so much for those who read it! Really appreciate it!