Malchik Gay

Chapter 16

"Okay girls, remember, sad, upset, angry, scared, cold. Our key emotions in this song, so they have to be shown on screen. I hate working with kids." He muttered the last bit under his breath. Once our director had strutted off, we turned our backs and Lena muttered to me.

"I hate working with snooty Londoners." I laughed and we watched him storm off. I looked down at my costume. Our Neposedy uniforms, with one difference. Ten times as slutty. Our red tartan skirts were way shorter, out white shirts thinner and easier to see through when wet. Our shoes were shiny and black with a slight heel.

It was Lena's sixteenth birthday, so it was freezing anyway, since Lena just has to be born on October 4Th and it was just starting to get cold. I kept rubbing the tops of her arms to keep her warm and she repeated the same thing on me.

"It's bloody freezing Yulia." She whispered, looking at me with a stroppy child look in her eye. I grinned and continued rubbing.

"I know. Just think though, this may be aggravating, and cold, and our director is annoying, but tonight, your getting money, your dad's buying us alcohol and we're getting hammered." She grinned and rolled her eyes.

"That's right Yulia, drink away our problems like alcoholics." I laughed and nodded. I sat off set and watched the director go over things once again with Lena, the obvious irritable look in her eyes going unnoticed by the director. I pulled faces behind his back, and did a humping motion. The director looked severely pissed off at her random outbursts of laughter. When he turned around to find the source of her amusement, I began looking bored and playing with my nails, looking as innocent as possible.

"I hate kids!" He cried, really not sly this time, and made us both laugh out loud to his face. She came and sat beside me still giggling.

"Technically, your not really a kid anymore. You can now put the lottery on in our lovely directors country so he should shut it." She smiled at him, mainly from the knowledge that we were talking about him, and he didn't know.

"Okay girls, on set. You both ready to get soaked?" The directors assistant was his total opposite, she was great. Pretty, fun, lively, and actually liked us. We nodded and my hands were shaking. I knew what was coming up in this scene.

"Okay remember, wait until the singing stops and the music is alone then kiss okay?" We nodded. My stomach was twisting in knots the size of tennis balls. My hands and knees were shaking, but I tried to hide it.

"The water will most likely be freezing, so brace yourselves and try to endure it. Good luck girls." She walked off and took her place beside the director, who had given up on trying to instruct us. He was looking at her like she was from another planet, simply because she got us to do as wanted without us laughing at her. We only work for fun, but we try our best at it.

"So who's idea was it to kiss again?" I asked Lena, my hands shaking uncontrollably while we waited for everything to be set up.

"It was a joint decision, but I suggested it."

"Okay three...two..." He imitated one with his finger and the water began, then the camera started rolling. Our voices boomed over nearby speakers and we mouthed the words. The set was outdoors, behind a wire fencing which we were concealed behind in front of a big stone wall. The water fans on the roof made it rain, and the lighting gave it a dark and stormy atmosphere. We were playing two lesbians, of course, and we had been put in isolation in the rain, people on the outside we watching and hurling abuse at us. We were basically trying to avoid homophobia but the whole time we were isolated together, we fell in love and kissed and so on and so fourth.

The rain made our shirts see through, the whole idea apparently. We mouthed the words of the song to make it look as if we were singing live, but the song had been recorded earlier that day.

There was a scene where we were sitting on the floor, and it was snowing, and she was leaning on me and my heart fluttered along with the rhythm of the song.

Then it came up, the kissing scene. She looked at me slightly worried when the director called cut to prepare for it.

"Are you nervous?" She asked me, looking it herself. I nodded and began nibbling my fingernails. She didn't even look at me but she automoatically reached up and pulled my fingers away from my mouth. I smiled at her and she laughed nervously.

"Okay girls, pucker up." We both sighed and made our way onto the set. This was it. The kiss I'd been dreaming about for two and a half years was finally happening. Not quite the romantic scene I'd imagined, but it was a kiss from her none the less. The camera began rolling. Her arms laced around my waist and my arms around her neck. My stomach was twisting with nerves. What if she thought I was a bad kisser?

The 'rain' beat down on us, our wet shirts were see through. I was told to lean into her and that she was to remain still until the last second, which was what happened. Our eyes closed and...

Finally! Our lips met.

Her lips were soft and smooth, and she tasted of mint. She'd prepared.

It was simple at first, but we had to make it more passionate for when it came to editing. She deepened it first, tilting her head to the side and made it more lively. My heart was beating so fast I could hear it in my ears. My hands moved to the side of her face, soft and wet from the water, she broke away and kissed my cheek, then just below my ear, and my neck. I was glad he camera couldn't see my face because my eyes closed and I moaned as quite as possible so she didn't hear. Or at least I hope she didn't.

When I was signaled to do so, I pulled away and looked at her sincerely. She had a look in her eyes that I couldn't quite figure out. It was pretty obvious I'd enjoyed that, and I wasn't about to hide it. Then the director called cut. We both broke out into a huge grin and a slight giggle. She hugged me and went off set to change into dry clothes.

"Try not to be too sly Yulia you know. I think you got more into that than the perverted camera crew." Carey grinned. I knew I was blushing madly, because I could feel the heat in my cheeks. When I turned around, I noticed the male half of the camera crew were gone.

"That was pretty hot though to be honest. Glad to have finally kissed her?" She asked, quietly incase Lena came back unnoticed. I nodded and gratefully accepted the glass of lemonade the directors lovely assistant gave me. Carey watched her walk away, her eyes following her asses every movement. I nudged her playfully, and she smiled.

"Go get changed, your soaked." I put my lemonade down and did as I was told.

"Red or black?" Lena called through the door.

"Am I that obvious?"

"Of course. We've been friend for two years Yulia, I can even distinguish your breathing." I could tell she was grinning just by the sound of her voice.

"Was that awkward? Or casual?" I asked her, it was pretty obvious I meant the kiss, I was about to open one of the changing room doors but hers unlocked. She stepped out in her bra and pulled me into hers. She kissed my lips casually and quickly.

"About as casual as that." She smiled and held up the two tops she was asking me about originally.

"Black." She grinned and agreed, pulling it over her head. Her hair was still wet from the fake rain.

"That'd go down a storm on stage you know. The kiss. Fans would love it, and it would draw in a lot of media attention." I said casually. Unbuttoning my wet shirt and peeling it off and tossing it into the 'used costumes' basket.

"I know. We could do stage kisses and stuff. Act all lesbian to the camera and in interviews. Nobody can stop us and they wouldn't have to know it was a fake relationship." I nodded and pulled on a white tank top with jeans. I hated having wet clothes on. I didn't like the feeling of clothes sticking to you.

"We'd have to talk that through with Carey though, our manageress and everything." She smiled and rolled her eyes.

"Be honest Yulia, has anything ever gone on between you two?" She had her hands on my shoulders to stop me turning away and avoiding the question. Was now the time to own up to her?

"Well...we've kissed, but only in a friendly sort of way, like the way you just kissed me." She sighed and ran a hand through her still wet hair.

"You know it's illegal right? Well it's not now, but still. I know there was something between you two when we were younger, like...fifteen but shhh." She smiled at me and kissed my cheek.

"I just don't want my best friend getting hurt. Not after everything we've been through in the last few months." I smiled back and hugged her. She wrapped her arms around my waist and I kissed her cheek.

"I wont get hurt. So I've kissed her, but it doesn't mean I'm in love with her. I'm straight she isn't." Lena shrugged and left the changing room with her wet costume. I ran the provided comb through my short black hair and followed her out. The look on Carey's face when she saw me coming out of the same changing room and a blush on my cheeks was priceless.

"She just kissed you again didn't she?" She asked me. Lena was still in ear shot and was probably listening to us.

"Yes." She rolled her eyes and took my wet clothes off me. She didn't even look at Lena when she walked past. Lena came over to me and stood beside me, a really beautiful look on her face. A look of concern crossed with curiousity.

"I told you she likes you Yulia. She's jealous that I kissed you." I shrugged and watched after her. She turned round and I looked away. Lena pecked me again and walked out to thank the crew. She left me breathless and my heart beating fast. I'd waited two and a half years for one simple kiss, then I get three in fifteen minutes.

"You girls were convincing. Well done." The directors assistant winked at me.
♠ ♠ ♠
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1agzp_PM-Z4
^ ^ Have a look to see how the girl's video shoot went ;)
Comments?
Since I'm very ill at the moment with a bad cold and thanks to my beautiful girlfriend Hannah for making me a cup of tea for inspiration.